Everyone at my University knows I'm an incel.

I just watched the video, that sucks bro. He shouldn’t have torn you apart like that and milked it online, very fucked up. Did you know he was recording?

If you get rhino/otoplasty tag me in results I’m interested in seeing how far you go. I think you could get to htn with enough effort, but I would recommend trying to date autistic girls as it will help your odds. Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and noonespecial
Everyone at my Elementary School, Middle School (which my brother is currently attending, my brother's classmates saw it but my brother is NT mtn so it didn't affect him), the High School I went to, and the High School I was supposed to go to saw it. What I mean by High School I was supposed to go to, is I was supposed to go to that high school, but because of my address, I had to go to a different High School. But everyone from both High Schools saw the the Fix video.

Since I go to my City's University, the people who went to my old high school, and the people who went to the high school I was supposed to go currently go to my University and they saw it, and they're at my University. A couple of them have confronted me about the video. There was a 4th year student I never saw before who saw me walking, came up to me and said "Yo, you're the guy from the fitxfearless video", then we talked about the video before he gave me his instagram for some reason.

It's likely that my old High School Teachers saw the Fitx video, because it got to a total of 3 million + the reposts so actually 5 million views.

My Mom saw it, my Uncle saw it, my classmates saw it, a random 4th year student was able to recognize me, so everyone knows I'm an incel now.

I am a global public humiliation, and my reputation is forever tarnished at 18.

Might as well drop out of Uni because it's not like I'm going to get hired for a job anyways.
are you the guy that told fitx about org and is

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I just watched the video, that sucks bro. He shouldn’t have torn you apart like that and milked it online, very fucked up. Did you know he was recording?

If you get rhino/otoplasty tag me in results I’m interested in seeing how far you go. I think you could get to htn with enough effort, but I would recommend trying to date autistic girls as it will help your odds. Good luck!
That subhuman manlet nigger saw a golden opportunity with the Obamacel aspie and used to get some views on his dogshit channel

• So Sad
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
are you the guy that told fitx about org and is
That was me

I didn't know about his channel before I went on the call

I'll hardmax, but moneymaxxing will be hard because I can't get a job anymore, because of my online footprint, no job will hire me

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Tell fitxfearless to take the video down or you'll go ER on him, try and get all results relating to these things on google search removed which you can do quite easily, then move to America and abuse Just be black halo.

What a dickhead. If I ever saw FitX irl I would rock his ass on your behalf. I think you may be spiralling, try not to overthink this. Is your full name associated to this situation? If not this won’t affect your employment opportunities unless someone from your HS literally worked there, and even then they might not bring it up.

What are you studying? Is it lucrative?

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Nirvana
You’re too young to be saying “for the rest of my life”. I embarrassed myself when I was your age, I myself posted cringe ass videos of myself on Facebook that the whole school and everyone I knew saw. It doesn’t effect my life now, I can promise you that it’ll blow over. Probably by next week because everyone’s memories and attention spans are so depleted nowadays, they’ll see another stupid ass reel and the video will get swept out of their 8 GB flash drive brains.

The real question here is why was everyone including random people on the street watching Fitx videos in the first place. Because the black pill is officially mainstream now, and literally everyone, male and female, sexually active and not, has some degree of awareness of the content here. I’ve seen the exact words “Chad” and “Mewing” posted and texted by people who I’m very close to in real life. The barrier between the internet and real life has officially been crossed.

So it’s hypocritical for Fitx to call this an “incel website” especially when his program is just as to use your words “incel adjacent” as .org. What, a bunch of slayers are asking that manlet gymcel what women want? I would’ve been like “uhhh, me and the bhais on .org mog you and your manlet gymcel audience to the sun and back”. You missed your chance bro.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
nigga you ain't need to be in a video for someone to know you're an incel

one look at your face is all anyone will need

It's so over for you bro
It must be brutal to be around girls who know you're an .org incel rotter
How are their reactions :lul:

Last edited:
What are some of the experiences you've had and the treatment you've received after the video?

You should be proud
Everyone at my Elementary School, Middle School (which my brother is currently attending, my brother's classmates saw it but my brother is NT mtn so it didn't affect him), the High School I went to, and the High School I was supposed to go to saw it. What I mean by High School I was supposed to go to, is I was supposed to go to that high school, but because of my address, I had to go to a different High School. But everyone from both High Schools saw the the Fix video.

Since I go to my City's University, the people who went to my old high school, and the people who went to the high school I was supposed to go currently go to my University and they saw it, and they're at my University. A couple of them have confronted me about the video. There was a 4th year student I never saw before who saw me walking, came up to me and said "Yo, you're the guy from the fitxfearless video", then we talked about the video before he gave me his instagram for some reason.

It's likely that my old High School Teachers saw the Fitx video, because it got to a total of 3 million + the reposts so actually 5 million views.

My Mom saw it, my Uncle saw it, my classmates saw it, a random 4th year student was able to recognize me, so everyone knows I'm an incel now.

Might as well drop out of Uni because it's not like I'm going to get hired for a job anyways.

Tell fitxfearless to take the video down or you'll go ER on him, try and get all results relating to these things on google search removed which you can do quite easily, then move to America and abuse Just be black halo.
That would be impossible because it gets reposted daily, and everyone saw it anyways. Reporting or taking down the videos won't do anything. If I moved to America, people would recognize me there was well because the USA audience is bigger than Canada's audience.

You’re too young to be saying “for the rest of my life”. I embarrassed myself when I was your age, I myself posted cringe ass videos of myself on Facebook that the whole school and everyone I knew saw. It doesn’t effect my life now, I can promise you that it’ll blow over. Probably by next week because everyone’s memories and attention spans are so depleted nowadays, they’ll see another stupid ass reel and the video will get swept out of their 8 GB flash drive brains.

The real question here is why was everyone including random people on the street watching Fitx videos in the first place. Because the black pill is officially mainstream now, and literally everyone, male and female, sexually active and not, has some degree of awareness of the content here. I’ve seen the exact words “Chad” and “Mewing” posted and texted by people who I’m very close to in real life. The barrier between the internet and real life has officially been crossed.

So it’s hypocritical for Fitx to call this an “incel website” especially when his program is just as to use your words “incel adjacent” as .org. What, a bunch of slayers are asking that manlet gymcel what women want? I would’ve been like “uhhh, me and the bhais on .org mog you and your manlet gymcel audience to the sun and back”. You missed your chance bro.

It's not just in terms of my school though, it's online and public for everyone to see. I'm basically forced to escape the "matrix"/"9 - 5 rat race", because no one will take me seriously in a corporate setting and no employer is going to hire me anyways because it would damage the reputation of the company, so from that 5 minute call in Summer break, I'm forced to become self employed. The attention from the video will die down, but people will always associate my name with "plastic surgery incel who went on Fitx's livestream."

If an employer did a background check 10 years in the future, they would find "Here's why being an incel is ruining you life." Meaning the video, without exaggeration, will affect the rest of my life. There was comments saying things along the lines of "Now it's really over him, because imagine if he finds a girl and she sees the video." Job opportunies gone, reputation gone, so it affects the rest of my life.

You're right in which the blackpill is mainstream now.

What a dickhead. If I ever saw FitX irl I would rock his ass on your behalf. I think you may be spiralling, try not to overthink this. Is your full name associated to this situation? If not this won’t affect your employment opportunities unless someone from your HS literally worked there, and even then they might not bring it up.

What are you studying? Is it lucrative?

My name is associated with the call. In the video you can see my last name "Tarnagda", which is an uncommon name. I'm already name doxxed but Abdoulaye Tarnagda is an uncommon name meaning the video will forever be associated with my unique name. Even without a background check, 13 year olds at my brother's school were able to find the video with ease. If an employer actively tried to do a background check, they'll find the Fitx video within 30 minutes of searching. I was studying Computer Science because I wanted to get into Software Development, the Calculus class I have is hard, but I wonder if there's even a point in trying to do well in University and getting a degree, because it's not like I'm going to get a job anyways because of my online footprint.

nigga you ain't need to be in a video for someone to know you're an incel

one look at your face is all anyone will need

That's true. I'm still a sub5. Before the call, I was an incel who no one knew. After the call, I'm still an incel, but now everyone knows I'm an incel.

It's so over for you bro
It must be brutal to be around girls who know you're an .org incel rotter
How are their reactions :lul:

Recently 2 girls who I went to middle school with were walking in the opposite direction as me and we crossed paths. They looked at me with both intrigue and disgust, and with a face that you know they saw the video.

What are some of the experiences you've had and the treatment you've received after the video?

People approach/confront me about the video, give me stares, for some reason follow me on instagram. I see the reposts weekly and see hundreds of comments a week

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and JohnDoe
It's not just in terms of my school though, it's online and public for everyone to see. I'm basically forced to escape the "matrix"/"9 - 5 rat race", because no one will take me seriously in a corporate setting and no employer is going to hire me anyways because it would damage the reputation of the company, so from that 5 minute call in Summer break, I'm forced to become self employed. The attention from the video will die down, but people will always associate my name with "plastic surgery incel who went on Fitx's livestream."

If an employer did a background check 10 years in the future, they would find "Here's why being an incel is ruining you life." Meaning the video, without exaggeration, will affect the rest of my life. There was comments saying things along the lines of "Now it's really over him, because imagine if he finds a girl and she sees the video." Job opportunies gone, reputation gone, so it affects the rest of my life.

You're right in which the blackpill is mainstream now.

It depends on the type of job and the working environment. In a corporate office where people don’t do real work so they just sit around Googling people and there’s about 18 background checks, ya, but do you really wanna be in that type of environment. I think you should look into trades like welding, electrical, truck or train driver or pilot, etc.

That’s the route I went and I’ve never had to worry about stupid personal bullshit like this, the attitude is just get it done, no one cares. I go to lumber mills all day and I can promise that the video wouldn’t be an issue with the companies that I work with. Because the background checks in these types of jobs are limited to workplace misconduct and accidents almost exclusively, sometimes not even criminal record. I’ve worked with legit felons, ex drug dealers, guys who’ve shot people, some video on the internet is nothing. And some of them are making $100k+ USD.

You’re right that things can haunt you, and that’s because in entire segments of society there’s no privacy anymore. The goal is to not be in those segments.

tough luck