Everyone can tell you are autistic

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

Normies can tell you are non-NT. They can sense it almost immediately. It’s often subtle things like your voice, body language and mannerisms that identify you as an autist.

I cannot tell you how many times I have been referred to as ‘strange’ or ‘weird’. I have been excluded from social groups. People sometimes pity you and treat you like a baby.

The most brutal part of the NTpill is that you cannot change this. The way you speak and act is connected to the way you think. The way you think is determined by your genetic code and DNA.

No amount of self help books or redpill coaching can turn a socially crippled autist into a charismatic leader.

I have accepted that I will always be seen as non-NT. There is no escape.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, StepanovMogs, romanstock and 19 others

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs, reek, Madridista and 1 other person
just looks max. only hope tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StepanovMogs, hopecel, WeiWei and 6 others
Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come and say that to my face and I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs, 5'7 zoomer, Madridista and 3 others
No one cares. Foids only care about looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StepanovMogs, hopecel, reek and 6 others
Nah you can change it but it either requires months and months of practice until you normalize it, living in an extremely NT society in which your survival depends on it or taking meds. Only extreme cases can't or at least don't seem to have a fix.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Kazey, StepanovMogs and 3 others
Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come and say that to my face and I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.
BigJimWornOutTires?:feelswhat:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StepanovMogs, zurzolo and retardedcel
The most brutal part of the NTpill is that you cannot change this. The way you speak and act is connected to the way you think. The way you think is determined by your genetic code and DNA.

No amount of self help books or redpill coaching can turn a socially crippled autist into a charismatic leader.

View attachment 3039359
You can somewhat fake it initially. Never in the long term, but initially yes.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, StepanovMogs, bloomercel and 2 others
BigJimWornOutTires?:feelswhat:
You are mine, no one else's but mine!" He growled lowly into my ear, it was so alluring when his lips slightly brushed against my ear. "Let me go Sebastian, please your hurting me...". That's when he noticed his left hand was painfully digging into my hip and his right was gripping my arm so tightly I was getting a bruise. "I'm so s-sorry, p-please don't leave I-I didn't mean to h-hurt you." He stammered from the shock of realising he hurt his mate. :Everyone meet Katrina, she's 16 and she's just a normal school girl. Or as normal as a werewolf could get. :Now everyone meet Sebastian, he's 17 and his 18th birthday is coming up meaning he needs to find his mate aka his Luna. Oh did I mention he's the new alpha of the blood snow pack. I guess I didn't but well now you my possessive alpha male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StepanovMogs, zurzolo and Shrek2OnDvD
you can change it. I have a nephew with aspergers who became NT because he had rich normie parents. I hope they die tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs, bloomercel, zurzolo and 1 other person
I disagree. There are some extreme cases where you can't do anything about it for sure.

But most here are autists as a consequence of life experience they have (the treatment they recieved in social groups).

Absolute retards are sociable because they don't overthink, they are not self aware enough to judge themsleves harshly. This is why most autists become more sociable when they drink, they lose inhibition and overthinking, basically everything that's holding them back, except deeply buried trauma.

Convincing yourself of the things you are just saying is often needlessly giving up. I have been in groups with autists and "normal people", and the level of social competence you need to fit in isn't high anywhere. Some people have life experinece of nonstop socilaizing, and still struggle in everyday interactions.

I think most autists really can do it, but self diagnosing yourself as that cucks you to the core. You basically give up, start to doubt yourself and ultimately come across as an autist, recieve that treatment and it just goes on and on in an endless cycle.

The only difference between most autists and fully functional social retards is that the latter never think about themselves that way. They will never become aware of their shortcomings; meaning they will never make it worse by overthinking and giving up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Shrek2OnDvD, Kazey and 6 others
Yeah always happend to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, StepanovMogs, bloomercel and 4 others
normies cant tell im non nt in a nanosecond im just so not confident my body language everything about me thats why im isolating myself as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Kazey, StepanovMogs and 2 others
But most here are autists as a consequence of life experience they have (the treatment they recieved in social groups).

Absolute retards are sociable because they don't overthink, they are not self aware enough to judge themsleves harshly. This is why most autists become more sociable when they drink, they lose inhibition and overthinking, basically everything that's holding them back, except deeply buried trauma.
There's a reason why autists have no life experience. It's not because they initially overthought social interactions, however it's because they don't have the inherent social cues that come preprogramed into normies.
Convincing yourself of the things you are just saying is often needlessly giving up. I have been in groups with autists and "normal people", and the level of social competence you need to fit in isn't high anywhere. Some people have life experinece of nonstop socilaizing, and still struggle in everyday interactions.
Except normies can tell autists from like 1 minute of conversation.
I think most autists really can do it, but self diagnosing yourself as that cucks you to the core. You basically give up, start to doubt yourself and ultimately come across as an autist, recieve that treatment and it just goes on and on in an endless cycle.
Except most highly successful autists aren't diagnosed until their adults. They only go for a diagnosis because they are constantly rejected or made the jester of the group.

I do think Autists can learn to somewhat mask, but it's something that we as a group need to brainstorm, just like we did with looks theory.

We need a socialmaxxing subforum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, StepanovMogs, Manana and 2 others
normies cant tell im non nt in a nanosecond im just so not confident my body language everything about me thats why im isolating myself as much as possible

That will just difficult things even more. You have to do something about your situation.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, StepanovMogs and perpetuallytired
There's a reason why autists have no life experience. It's not because they initially overthought social interactions, however it's because they don't have the inherent social cues that come preprogramed into normies.

Except normies can tell autists from like 1 minute of conversation.

Except most highly successful autists aren't diagnosed until their adults. They only go for a diagnosis because they are constantly rejected or made the jester of the group.

I do think Autists can learn to somewhat mask, but it's something that we as a group need to brainstorm, just like we did with looks theory.

We need a socialmaxxing subforum.
Yes you basically need to learn how to socialize , normies can do it by default and will treat you like a joke if they dont find you nt

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
wetest of water

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs, bloomercel and perpetuallytired
yep once an abused dog always an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs and apocalypse

Cortisol spike at this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StepanovMogs, romanstock, Paul7 and 1 other person
It's funny how I always tried to befriend normies but they literally cast me out. I've since become suuuuper antisocial and I'm proud of it.
I have zero empathy but a fat dick so I'm feeling good.

I'd cage if I saw a stranger or kid dying.

• +1
Water

• +1
I learnt to mask through observation of other people's social interactions in which I was not involved. They don't understand that I am neurodiverse, especially when i wear a mask in a similar way as psychopaths do, the more time passes the more difficult it is, depending on the context

• +1
There is a difference between being autistic and having social anxiety.

• +1
View attachment 3039357
Normies can tell you are non-NT. They can sense it almost immediately. It’s often subtle things like your voice, body language and mannerisms that identify you as an autist.

I cannot tell you how many times I have been referred to as ‘strange’ or ‘weird’. I have been excluded from social groups. People sometimes pity you and treat you like a baby.

View attachment 3039359
Everyone can tell your autistic as soon as they know you use .org

• +1
1721375853165-jpeg.3039357

Fr, that kid could be a mogger, and yet you can tell from his autism that he can't get any female.

• +1