Everyone caught my mom naked with my uncle at the party.

S

stunna

Kraken
I am embarrassed to even share it here.
From the beginning my wife and mom never got along, wife hate my mom and my mom also don't like her at all. But I try my best to keep them separated.

This happened last weekend, when we celebrated my Wife parents 30th anniversary at their house.
My mom was also invited, everyone was there, aunts, uncles etc. Mom got drunk and my wife asked her to go and rest in the room, mom agreed.

Within 20-30 minutes, we heard loud noises of a woman shouting, and jeez, It was my aunt how was shouting at my mom! Because she caught his husband(my uncle) and my mom naked, having sex in the room. Mom was totally drunk, and was not able to wear her clothes again, Uncle was somehow quick to wear his pants again. I felt like leaving the party because of the humilation, Aunt uncles daughters were also in the party.

Aunt slapped my mom hard multiple times, didn't let her wear her clothes, ripped them to humilate her, wife's parents also insulted my mom, called her homewrecker, asked her to leave immediately.

It was a shitshow, my wife left the scene asked me to handle my mom, I handled her, dropped her to her apartment.
But now I feel, why no one even said anything to the uncle? She was also into the act right? He was married, his wife was there, daughters where there, but everyone just blamed and called my mom whore, no one humilated my uncle, isn't it unfair?

@Vicious

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
chill out now

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
j u s t f u c k i n g l o l

Trying not to say dnrd challenge (impossible)