Everyone getting mad at @BRENDIOOEE for backing out is being foolish.

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
He backed out of it, so what? Your all just mad because you weren't able to watch someone die. He shouldn't have livestreamed it, but it's dumb to act like you were "cheated" because someone didn't die for your amusement. This is like when incels.is got mad when some kid backed out of his suicide.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4991 and 12 others
Fuck him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, DharkDC, Hozay and 1 other person
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
Did he die???

dn read
rope or commit die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Vvvvxxxx, Hozay and 3 others
He backed out of it, so what? Your all just mad because you weren't able to watch someone die. He shouldn't have livestreamed it, but it's dumb to act like you were "cheated" because someone didn't die for your amusement. This is like when incels.is got mad when some kid backed out of his suicide.
fuck off bitch kys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Hozay and Deleted member 8576
plot twist: everything was a troll, even his love for thalia. he was trolling everyone pretending to be a cuck and faked rope. they were in on everything the whole time.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bruh3610, PYT, MrGlutton and 1 other person
plot twist: everything was a troll, even his love for thalia. he was trolling everyone pretending to be a cuck and faked rope. they were in on everything the whole time.
That would being interesting if true.

Your really that mad that someone else didn't die?
yes bitch gaycel kys I hope u die fucking retard dipshit. I wanted to see drama fucking idiot. I like seeing stuff get dramatic and serious stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ritalincell and Hozay
No, he didn't back out, his attention since the beginning was to fool everyone for attention.
We are mad because this cuck wasted our time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1464, Hozay and 1 other person
yes bitch gaycel kys I hope u die fucking retard dipshit. I wanted to see drama fucking idiot. I like seeing stuff get dramatic and serious stuff
Why are you angry over this? Your angry someone else didn't end their life, what's with you? And your insulting me over it too, like a child.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I HAVE THE NUDES JFL PM ME IF U NEED THEM

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Its not cos hes backed out hes made suicide/maniacal threads for a month now and hes an attention whore that genuinely needs to kys

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Hozay and Deleted member 6723
Why are you angry over this? Your angry someone else didn't end their life, what's with you? And your insulting me over it too, like a child.
yeah bitch I am insulting u like a child and idc so kys.

• +1
Go back to reddit fucking faggot.

• Love it
yes bro I hope he goes to reddit and livestreams his suicide. OP fucking cuck

• +1
Can we just ban him tbh

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Hozay and Deleted member 6723
Its not cos hes backed out hes made suicide/maniacal threads for a month now and hes an attention whore that genuinely needs to kys
I didn't know about those, still it's stupid to get mad over it, just ignore him.

• Ugh..
Wow, your not seething over a failed suicide attempt? Clearly your a soy! Come on, say something more clever then this.

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Wow, your not seething over a failed suicide attempt? Clearly your a soy! Come on, say something more clever then this.
:soy: "wow guys lets stop this nonsense! how are we getting mad over this! the poor boy!":soy: You don't belong here kid. Leave before you rope from the bullies.

• JFL
does anyone have the video, i didn't see it

Your such a child over so little. Calm yourself.
jfl u think im not calm. What I type isnt what I feel. I am calm rn. What I type is based on my thoughts which aren't influenced by anger and is true

:soy: "wow guys lets stop this nonsense! how are we getting mad over this! the poor boy!":soy: You don't belong here kid. Leave before you rope from the bullies.
I'm not saying your bullies, it's just stupid, ignore him. And I'm not mad about the attacks I'm getting because they're pathetic and childish, like this one is.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, Taylorswift and Deleted member 6723
hes an attention whore
does anyone have the video, i didn't see it
nothing to see he faked his death and let out a few yelps and came back after 10 minutes

jfl u think im not calm. What I type isnt what I feel. I am calm rn. What I type is based on my thoughts which aren't influenced by anger and is true
Your insulting me over not wanting @BrendioEEE to die. That seemed pretty angry.

• WTF
":soy::soy:GUYS WE NEED TO CARE ABOUT HIM, IF U ARE MAD U ARE A FOOL, YEAH HE WASTED A WEEK BUT ITS GOOD:soy::soy:"

hes an attention whore

nothing to see he faked his death and let out a few yelps and came back after 10 minutes
If he is, just ignore him.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
":soy::soy:GUYS WE NEED TO CARE ABOUT HIM, IF U ARE MAD U ARE A FOOL, YEAH HE WASTED A WEEK BUT ITS GOOD:soy::soy:"
I never said that. I just think it's stupid to get this heated, it's clear a lot genuinely wanted to watch him die and are mad they didn't see it. Just ignore him if he genuinely is doing it for attention.

• Ugh..
hes gonna be the talk of the forum for a week minimum
And then they'll forget about him, just like that kid I mentioned on incels.is.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I never said that. I just think it's stupid to get this heated, it's clear a lot genuinely wanted to watch him die and are mad they didn't see it. Just ignore him if he genuinely is doing it for attention.
jfl I already told u I am not angry at all, I'm just annoyed over people like u, I am calm

jfl I already told u I am not angry at all, I'm just annoyed over people like u, I am calm
And again, why be annoyed? I just said it's dumb to be frustrated over him not dying and some are taking it as a spit to the face.

• WTF
First banger thread. Proud of you @Ennio Salieri

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1464 and Looks234
What do you mean by "banger"? I've made a few threads since my introduction post.
he means all ur threads are shit except this one, which I disagree since all ur threads are shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4612
jfl OP is retarded

it's not about the fact he backed out its that he's a fucking attention whore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Copeful and Deleted member 6723
he means all ur threads are shit except this one, which I disagree since all ur threads are shit
Okay, now your just going into purely insults. I'm sure your completely calm.

jfl OP is retarded

it's not about the fact he backed out its that he's a fucking attention whore
I just got on here so I don't know what he did here, only about what happened from incels.is.