Everyone getting mad at @BRENDIOOEE for backing out is being foolish.

I just got on here so I don't know what he did here, only about what happened from incels.is.
fair enough, good that you know now

i personally don't care if brendio roped that much but him making all this attention whoring shit is getting annoying

Okay, now your just going into purely insults. I'm sure your completely calm.
thats not an insult. he said first banger thread which means all ur past threads are not bangers which mean theyre shit

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
thats not an insult. he said first banger thread which means all ur past threads are not bangers which mean theyre shit
I made a introduction thread, a post saying most of history was due to low value men fighting against nature, two threads about USA politics, a thread about attractive white girls and this one.
@looksmaxxer234, clear this up.

I made a introduction thread, a post saying most of history was due to low value men fighting against nature, two threads about USA politics, a thread about attractive white girls and this one.
Lmao I meant your first thread with a lot of replies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
It literally all there is to it. He mean this is ur only non-shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Looks234
jesus christ 53 replies in like 30 mins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6723
jesus christ 53 replies in like 30 mins
Cuz its about brendio and brendio is currently trending. I got like 10 replies in my thread in 1 minute before it got deleted since I was asking for tahlia nudes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and JustBeCurry
he actually ruined my life, i had the biggest dopamine release when he said he will livestream he's suicide, imagine seeing someone you interacted with killing himself in front of you and just glancing over to the right and seeing hundreds of "over" comments while he gasps on the rope with his 200lbs of fat like a blob fish. This is true human experience

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6723
Cuz its about brendio and brendio is currently trending. I got like 10 replies in my thread in 1 minute before it got deleted since I was asking for tahlia nudes.
great time for brednio to plug his patreon again just saying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, fukmylyf and Deleted member 6723
Go back to reddit fucking faggot.
EX4_BOqWkAMwaEv.jpg:large
s

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
For real.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
why does anyone give a shit if he ropes or not anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
it was all larp from the start u retard

Then why care? And calling me a retard over not wanting him to die is peak Internet.
Because he faked this shit from the start and you are defending him on an internet forum, you are a foid anyways, either that Tay foid or Tahlia or any other irrelevant 4chan bitch

He's a narc through the roof so he never wanted to do it. I guess him faking it was a try to go under the radar and get off Tahlia's and all of the simp stalkers tails without any consequences for leaking her nudes. He has a harem of orbiting autistic egirls now and he wants to slay.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Because he faked this shit from the start and you are defending him on an internet forum, you are a foid anyways, either that Tay foid or Tahlia or any other irrelevant 4chan bitch
I'm not defending him, I just think it's dumb to care if he is doing it for attention. And it's hilarious that your first reaction to me is to think I'm some female infiltrator. I don't use 4chan so I don't know who those girls are.

Are you a femoid?