Everyone got laid but me

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Fat niggas, ugly niggas, manlets, high inhib niggas, out of shape niggas, niggas with horrible acne, niggas with bad teeth, niggas who didn't know a word of English, niggas with mental issues, niggas who were bullied, poor niggas, obese niggas, nerds, rotters, niggas with disabilities, niggas with no close friends, niggas who didn't play sports, niggas who didn't drive, niggas who dropped out, niggas who couldn't graduate, Indian niggas, Asian niggas, niggas who were Asian and manlets, niggas with horrible grades, niggas with straight As, niggas who couldn't even speak properly and niggas who didn't even try to do more than a single softmaxxing in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Im 33yo Virgin Cuz of my high IQ (could have lost vurginity to hookers, but No Money)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, EXTREME SUBHUMAN and Deleted member 24278
That's cool tbh but the real question is:

Imagine a white-brazilian tanned stacy with OK boobs, a luscious ass, soft and squishy just how we love it, wet asshole, thick thighs that save lives and the absolutely most gorgous pair of feet a man who's a foot connosseuir can ever imagine. Would you sniff her sweaty, stinky, soiled, bacteria-ridden feet after she worked for 8 hours that day and comes home exhausted, ready to be worhsipped by her man?

Personally I'd beg for her to milk me in reverse cowgirl so I can put them soiled stinky tired feetsoles close to my nose so I can sniff the Heavens as she rides. Would you? She has beautiful ankles and arches btw

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
That's cool tbh but the real question is:

Imagine a white-brazilian tanned stacy with OK boobs, a luscious ass, soft and squishy just how we love it, wet asshole, thick thighs that save lives and the absolutely most gorgous pair of feet a man who's a foot connosseuir can ever imagine. Would you sniff her sweaty, stinky, soiled, bacteria-ridden feet after she worked for 8 hours that day and comes home exhausted, ready to be worhsipped by her man?

Personally I'd beg for her to milk me in reverse cowgirl so I can put them soiled stinky tired feetsoles close to my nose so I can sniff the Heavens as she rides. Would you? She has beautiful ankles and arches btw
Yes I would

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
High class trait embrace it

• +1
That's because you never lose.

• +1
I’m not getting laid. I cut my beard off now I’m 0/10 volcel but apparently can’t go on .is cause I’m not a virgin.

• +1