EVERYONE GTFIH THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
This barely gets mentioned here at all despite how goddamn common it is and just how destructive it can be
Whenever it has been mentioned, people neglect to mention just how WIDE-ENCOMPASSING IT IS. I'm sure quite a few of you know by now that it can affect your ability to "mew" and whatnot, but did you know it's also tied with the rest of your body as well?
Mouth ties, specifically a tongue tie, but also lip and cheek ties
I could go into all the specifics but I'll just summarize it for you lazy fags
A tongue tie could literally be the root of a lot or a shit ton of your issues. READ THIS THREAD NOW:

DO THIS TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ONE
To all schizos who can't see it or don't wanna click on link:
This shit can literally give you JAW PAIN/TMJ, TERRIBLE posture in the neck (Makes you look wimpy), back (Reduces height), shoulders, destabilizes feet (Can cause pain in leg area), motherfucking TINNITUS (Literally ringing in your ears all the time), and ADHD/BRAIN FOG/ANXIETY (LITERALLY GIVES YOU WAY MORE MOTIVATION SO YOU CAN MONEYMAXX AND LOOKSMAX FAR MORE EASILY, BECOME MORE NT, ETC. IF YOU GET IT REMOVED)

GET THIS SHIT REMOVED ASAP THIS IS THE ULTIMATE LOOKS AND NT MINNER
Be sure to read the entire goddamn thread though and do as they say, you're gonna need to keep stretching it after to make sure it doesn't grow back and you should also adopt proper tongue posture ala Mew, it's not gonna change your face Salludon style but it's literally what every natural normal healthy person normally does 24/7, you are BEHIND if you aren't mewing

Second of all, lip ties. This is also really big because THIS SHIT CAN MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A RECESSED CUCK.

Pull lips up to check, you can have on upper or lower lip
Now, why does this matter?
First of all, if you do some basic research you'll see that it can mess with your smile. A LIP TIE COULD BE PREVENTING YOU FROM EMBRACING THE SMILEPILL. You could look WEIRD SMILING with one but PERFECTLY FINE SMILING without one
There's a lot of other issues but it's mostly correlated with swallowing and whatnot IIRC, but I think we've already covered that well enough in this thread
But the second point is a LOT more brutal. I'll show you why.

READ THIS THREAD AS WELL, I'll post pics of before and after in case it doesn't show up but thread has way more info
FRONT AND SIDE PROFILE BEFORE, LOOKS LIKE A WEAK BETA CUCK, CHINLESS AS FUCK, WAY BELOW AVERAGE SIDE PROFILE FOR A WHITE GUY
AFTERWARDS, HUMAN, no slayer or anything but not an ugly dog anymore
IT LITERALLY AFFECTS FRONT PROFILE AS WELL, HIS LIPS LOOKED WEIRD BEFORE LIKE HE WAS DOING SOME EXPRESSION BUT NOW LOOK NORMAL
FINALLY there are buccal ties, I honestly haven't read much about them online but it's still good to check if you have any and get them removed as well
Removal is CHEAP AS SHIT BTW, only a few hundred bucks, NO MORE THAN A THOUSAND and they will often remove them ALL IN ONE GO
That's all I have to say but thank you for reading. Sorry for typing in all caps but SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE have this shit and it doesn't get the FULL coverage WITH ALL ITS SIDE EFFECTS described here. SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY PLANNING FOR A BIMAX FOR THOUSANDS WHEN YOU JUST NEED TO REMOVE SOME FUCKING TIES IN YOUR MOUTH FOR A FEW HUNDRED JFL, I MIGHT BE SAVING SOME OF YOU FUCKERS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
OK give me reactions now :D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 34067, Deleted member 6423, ellisadrian and 23 others
i have grade 3 tongue tie.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ascension!, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
free reaction 4 you OP :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19766
This barely gets mentioned here at all despite how goddamn common it is and just how destructive it can be
Whenever it has been mentioned, people neglect to mention just how WIDE-ENCOMPASSING IT IS. I'm sure quite a few of you know by now that it can affect your ability to "mew" and whatnot, but did you know it's also tied with the rest of your body as well?
A tongue tie could literally be the root of a lot or a shit ton of your issues. READ THIS THREAD NOW:
View attachment 1864711
This shit can literally give you JAW PAIN/TMJ, TERRIBLE posture in the neck (Makes you look wimpy), back (Reduces height), shoulders, destabilizes feet (Can cause pain in leg area), motherfucking TINNITUS (Literally ringing in your ears all the time), and ADHD/BRAIN FOG/ANXIETY (LITERALLY GIVES YOU WAY MORE MOTIVATION SO YOU CAN MONEYMAXX AND LOOKSMAX FAR MORE EASILY, BECOME MORE NT, ETC. IF YOU GET IT REMOVED)

Be sure to read the entire goddamn thread though and do as they say, you're gonna need to keep stretching it after to make sure it doesn't grow back and you should also adopt proper tongue posture ala Mew, it's not gonna change your face Salludon style but it's literally what every natural normal healthy person normally does 24/7, you are BEHIND if you aren't mewing

Second of all, lip ties. This is also really big because THIS SHIT CAN MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A RECESSED CUCK.
View attachment 1864717
First of all, if you do some basic research you'll see that it can mess with your smile. A LIP TIE COULD BE PREVENTING YOU FROM EMBRACING THE SMILEPILL. You could look WEIRD SMILING with one but PERFECTLY FINE SMILING without one
There's a lot of other issues but it's mostly correlated with swallowing and whatnot IIRC, but I think we've already covered that well enough in this thread

READ THIS THREAD AS WELL, I'll post pics of before and after in case it doesn't show up but thread has way more info
View attachment 1864720View attachment 1864721FRONT AND SIDE PROFILE BEFORE, LOOKS LIKE A WEAK BETA CUCK, CHINLESS AS FUCK, WAY BELOW AVERAGE SIDE PROFILE FOR A WHITE GUY
View attachment 1864722View attachment 1864723AFTERWARDS, HUMAN, no slayer or anything but not an ugly dog anymore
IT LITERALLY AFFECTS FRONT PROFILE AS WELL, HIS LIPS LOOKED WEIRD BEFORE LIKE HE WAS DOING SOME EXPRESSION BUT NOW LOOK NORMAL
FINALLY there are buccal ties, I honestly haven't read much about them online but it's still good to check if you have any and get them removed as well
Removal is CHEAP AS SHIT BTW, only a few hundred bucks, NO MORE THAN A THOUSAND and they will often remove them ALL IN ONE GO
That's all I have to say but thank you for reading. Sorry for typing in all caps but SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE have this shit and it doesn't get the FULL coverage WITH ALL ITS SIDE EFFECTS described here. SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY PLANNING FOR A BIMAX FOR THOUSANDS WHEN YOU JUST NEED TO REMOVE SOME FUCKING TIES IN YOUR MOUTH FOR A FEW HUNDRED JFL, I MIGHT BE SAVING SOME OF YOU FUCKERS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
who performs it and cost?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
who performs it and cost?
Literally just google tongue-tie surgery near me or some shit, these surgeries are very easy to get as they perform these a lot on little kids (And of course on adults and whatnot as well but not as many), many regular hospitals do them.
As I said in the thread it's only a few hundred, maybe a thousand at the most
BTW prices probably differ depending on area, my area is inflated as shit so it might be much cheaper for you

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Moggie
So it's better to have no tie at all?

• +1
IMG 4520
IMG 4519
IMG 4518
3047919 1661573916965

keep coping its all genes ive never done tongue posture mewed or done anything to make myself more attractive been mouth breathing all my life and still have top tier forward growth its all your genetics and you can't change it

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member
fuckkkk tongue tie is such a looksmin. makes you look sound like a retard. worst combo together with being aspie lol

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 19766
View attachment 1864711

View attachment 1864717

View attachment 1864720View attachment 1864721FRONT AND SIDE PROFILE BEFORE, LOOKS LIKE A WEAK BETA CUCK, CHINLESS AS FUCK, WAY BELOW AVERAGE SIDE PROFILE FOR A WHITE GUY
View attachment 1864722View attachment 1864723AFTERWARDS, HUMAN, no slayer or anything but not an ugly dog anymore

his jaw looks tiny. It's over.

• So Sad
I will be going to myofunctional therapy with MyoBrace very soon, I have both atadures and I think they are the root of my speech problem, mental fogginess and tension, I will definitely get this.

• +1
most amount of words ive ever read in one sitting and ive read every single word of it :LOL:

• +1
View attachment 1864711

View attachment 1864717

idk, isnt the tie there for a reason, like to prevent sleep apnea etc? you dont wanna khecahdri mutra yourself when sleeping :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1864711

View attachment 1864717

1:11 astro got a pre noticable tongue tie i think also, yet he reaped nice results from mewing

ive got it also but im able to mew and nose breathe 24 7

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Wow thats pretty good

1:11 astro got a pre noticable tongue tie i think also, yet he reaped nice results from mewing

ive got it also but im able to mew and nose breathe 24 7

Read the rest of the thread moron it's not just about mewing jfl literally effects entire body even mental state

Yakhi please tell me how I'm supposed to know if I have it?

Yakhi please tell me how I'm supposed to know if I have it?
Look at the thread there are pics I uploaded that show how they look

View attachment 1864711

View attachment 1864717

Yeah nigga I've read this long time ago but in the shithole I live no surgeon knows what a posterior tongue tie is so I'll have to travel or something

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yeah nigga I've read this long time ago but in the shithole I live no surgeon knows what a posterior tongue tie is so I'll have to travel or something
Brutal where the fuck you at rn
Bro must be typing this in a bombed out Ukrainian building as we speak

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Brutal where the fuck you at rn
Bro must be typing this in a bombed out Ukrainian building as we speak
Argentina (South America). Just did a search though. There is one or two drs that maybe do perform it. Gonna try to ask by email or else I'll have to pay for the consultation and I am broke :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm and Deleted member 19766
i think i have a class 2 lip tie but my tonhue is normal

• +1
Argentina (South America). Just did a search though. There is one or two drs that maybe do perform it. Gonna try to ask by email or else I'll have to pay for the consultation and I am broke :pepefrown:
If you can't even shell out a few hundred $ then you shouldn't even be here IMO moneymaxx 24/7

• +1
View attachment 1864711

View attachment 1864717

i was about to say dnr but thank god i read, love u op

• +1
If you can't even shell out a few hundred $ then you shouldn't even be here IMO moneymaxx 24/7
I try to keep up with uni as for now. Is not that I can't under normal conditions I could do it but I lost a lot thungs. A lot and I need to restabliah myself. Lost a lot of stuff. Besides I plan to do this in a couple of months but you might be right

• So Sad
I try to keep up with uni as for now. Is not that I can't under normal conditions I could do it but I lost a lot thungs. A lot and I need to restabliah myself. Lost a lot of stuff. Besides I plan to do this in a couple of months but you might be right
Praying for u :(

• +1
Grade 5 reporting in(its much smaller than the grade 4 pic) so this might be why I have a overbite, anyways I guess I need jaw surgery + this, maybe they can do it at the same time not sure

• +1
the amount of people who can actually perform this correctly is very few. they snip a bit and call it a day most of the time. the patient thinks it's fixed. no myofunctional thrapy. I know because I've "had it done" at 7 or so. I wouldn't expect anyone competent outside of usa or a few western european countries

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 19766
the amount of people who can actually perform this correctly is very few. they snip a bit and call it a day most of the time. the patient thinks it's fixed. no myofunctional thrapy. I know because I've "had it done" at 7 or so. I wouldn't expect anyone competent outside of usa or a few western european countries
You're right, the therapy is essential

• Woah
Always wondered why I always had weird looking lips, thanks for informing me OP, I have grade III Lip tie and Grade II tongue tie getting them removed when I turn 18

• +1
Always wondered why I always had weird looking lips, thanks for informing me OP, I have grade III Lip tie and Grade II tongue tie getting them removed when I turn 18
Do you have lip tie on top or bottom (or both)?

We literally have about 6 Mouth-Ties that are probably stunting our facial growth and development and preventing us from maintaining good oral posture. So, I ask you, should I release my Tongue-Tie first to start Mewing? Like, I feel that this fucking collagen tissue is very tight and constricted and it causes me pain when trying to suck my tongue against the palate.

Two things

1. My dentist offers tongue tie removal. Should I get it removed by him or nah?

2. I live in a 3rd world country. Am I fucked?

• +1
Two things

1. My dentist offers tongue tie removal. Should I get it removed by him or nah?

2. I live in a 3rd world country. Am I fucked?
1. yes but make sure hes good
2. depends but yeah you might not ascend as far as westerners here

We literally have about 6 Mouth-Ties that are probably stunting our facial growth and development and preventing us from maintaining good oral posture. So, I ask you, should I release my Tongue-Tie first to start Mewing? Like, I feel that this fucking collagen tissue is very tight and constricted and it causes me pain when trying to suck my tongue against the palate.
6? wtf r u talking about
and yes u should asap

is there a certain place we should go to get this done? sucks u gotta go under general anestiea for it

best place to remove it?

best place to remove it?
is there a certain place we should go to get this done? sucks u gotta go under general anestiea for it
Doesn't matter too much, this isn't like bimax or something, just find a decent place near you, sometimes insurance covers it. Make sure they actually totally remove it though and have you do exercises and whatnot to prevent it coming back, myofunctional therapy is good as well.

Doesn't matter too much, this isn't like bimax or something, just find a decent place near you, sometimes insurance covers it. Make sure they actually totally remove it though and have you do exercises and whatnot to prevent it coming back, myofunctional therapy is good as well.
got any info on jaw surgery+this at same time? or is it best to get this before or after jaw surgery ? , I see you have to do exercises after so i guess maybe its not optimal to get this done at same time as jaw surgery

• Hmm...
got any info on jaw surgery+this at same time? or is it best to get this before or after jaw surgery ? , I see you have to do exercises after so i guess maybe its not optimal to get this done at same time as jaw surgery
i'm almost 100% certain you should do it before

resume nigga please i'm not gonna read this shit

i'm almost 100% certain you should do it before
yea bro i ask around and this is like a new thing they dont really know what theyre talking about where i live lol