Everyone GTFIH

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
I’m about to throw some crazy theories here, but they are true. Hard to believe I know.

1) The elites, Hollywood ect are involved in a cabal that kills and tortures trafficked kids for Adrenochrome ( oxidised Adrenaline). The torture frightens kids so much that their pineal gland goes into overdrive resulting in the purest form of adrenochrome. This is used for vitality and energy amongst the richest of the rich. Cannibalistic satanic dinners are also held where the sacrifice and eats kids to please the deity Baal.

2) The elites aren’t actually humans in nature. They are very intelligent reptilian creatures that can shapeshift into a human form. This is why that woman on the plane had a breakdown, she saw something extremely uncanny ( a shapeshifter). We don’t know where they originated from, some say they were here on Earth since the dawn of the dinosaurs, others say they originated from the moons of Pluto.

3) The earth is actually a prison planet. These Reptilians trap us in a cycle of reincarnation in order to feast on our energies through radiation. And people wonder why they built 5g towers everywhere. When we die, we are enticed to walk towards the light!!! DON’T. This will reincarnate you on this planet indefinitely. Walk away from the light at all costs.

I might be epsteined soon, but I had to tell you the truth.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Up- I hope everyone sees this

I’m about to throw some crazy theories here, but they are true. Hard to believe I know.

1) The elites, Hollywood ect are involved in a cabal that kills and tortures trafficked kids for Adrenochrome ( oxidised Adrenaline). The torture frightens kids so much that their pineal gland goes into overdrive resulting in the purest form of adrenochrome. This is used for vitality and energy amongst the richest of the rich. Cannibalistic satanic dinners are also held where the sacrifice and eats kids to please the deity Baal.

2) The elites aren’t actually humans in nature. They are very intelligent reptilian creatures that can shapeshift into a human form. This is why that woman on the plane had a breakdown, she saw something extremely uncanny ( a shapeshifter). We don’t know where they originated from, some say they were here on Earth since the dawn of the dinosaurs, others say they originated from the moons of Pluto.

3) The earth is actually a prison planet. These Reptilians trap us in a cycle of reincarnation in order to feast on our energies through radiation. And people wonder why they built 5g towers everywhere. When we die, we are enticed to walk towards the light!!! DON’T. This will reincarnate you on this planet indefinitely. Walk away from the light at all costs.

I agree with 1 but 2 and 3 are bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29399 and Sprinkles
I’m just thinking how we can defeat them. They’re too intelligent. Some say, omniscient

I agree with 1 but 2 and 3 are bs
They are all related. You can just say 3 is bs. We don’t know what happens when we die jfl. 2 is definitely real. I’ve seen it myself

Touch grass incel

AFBB8F15 F0C7 4446 9CEE 127346431950

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 31604 and Sprinkles
There should be a section on this forum on theories about this cabal, reptilians, everything.

• +1
i’ve been talking about this on this forum a couple times now.

even YouTubers are reptilians or other non human entities.
i exposed theradbrad, Nexpo, and mr ballen here with gematria

we live inside a scripted reality. the world is a stage!

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Saint Casanova
The world is crazy enough as it is imo. No need to make it seem even crazier. I think that risks diverting from the real problems which can be verified or seen with the naked eye.

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
i’ve been talking about this on this forum a couple times now.

even YouTubers are reptilians or other non human entities.
i exposed theradbrad, Nexpo, and mr ballen here with gematria

we live inside a scripted reality. the world is a stage!
You can just feel a different energy when someone is not human. Uncanny valley comes from this!

You prob mog me in dungeons and dragons, I’ll give you that
I probably mog you in most aspects of this life, but this isn’t the point of the thread. Do you believe in 1 at least ??

The chakras and the pineal gland are artificial implants to limit your power. Human beings are incredibly powerful energetic batteries and are being recycled over and over.

The are thousands of entities, most of them negative, and they reside outside of the third dimension but influence things from there, such as the grey aliens or mantis aliens.

the new age entities are negative and deceptive too like the pleadians and the arcturians..

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Saint Casanova
The chakras and the pineal gland are artificial implants to limit your power. Human beings are incredibly powerful energetic batteries and are being recycled over and over.

The are thousands of entities, most of them negative, and they reside outside of the third dimension but influence things from there, such as the grey aliens or mantis aliens.

the new age entities are negative and deceptive too like the pleadians and the arcturians..
How can we reach our full power, is it possible ?

Yes.

Check out Daegon Magus and read his book Astral Warrior.

You can return to full power by mastering the transition to sleep state and remaining aware during sleep.

Here’s his YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/@daegonmagus

After getting crazy good at Lucid Dreaming he was contacted by higher dimensional beings called the Elder Guardians who explained to him that humanity was in a spiritual amnesia (the matrix soul reincarnation trap) and that they were able to contact him because of how good he got at Lucid Dreaming

When you sleep your conciousness tries to go back to its original state but the parasites use holographic technology and a doping agent to distract you. This is why dreams are so hazy. When you lucid dream you resist this and basically become a godlike being and can create your own dreams and travel to other universes, etc. His videos and book explains everything.

Watch Purple Energy and start training your energy so you can defend yourself against psychic attacks and negative entities.

watch his videos and his live streams.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yes.

Check out Daegon Magus and read his book Astral Warrior.

You can return to full power by mastering the transition to sleep state and remaining aware during sleep.

Here’s his YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/@daegonmagus

After getting crazy good at Lucid Dreaming he was contacted by higher dimensional beings called the Elder Guardians who explained to him that humanity was in a spiritual amnesia (the matrix soul reincarnation trap) and that they were able to contact him because of how good he got at Lucid Dreaming

When you sleep your conciousness tries to go back to its original state but the parasites use holographic technology and a doping agent to distract you. This is why dreams are so hazy. When you lucid dream you resist this and basically become a godlike being and can create your own dreams and travel to other universes, etc. His videos and book explains everything.

Watch Purple Energy and start training your energy so you can defend yourself against psychic attacks and negative entities.

watch his videos and his live streams.
Thank you for this bro!

• +1
Also check out Tony Sayers

forever conciousness research goes over NDE’s and how they are a scam -

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and AsGoodAsItGets
schizos.org

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Sprinkles
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and AsGoodAsItGets