Everyone has an easy time getting me a gift on my birthday but I have a hard time when it’s their birthday or Father’s Day/Mother’s Day

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
When it’s my birthday they simply ask me what I want and get me what I want.

But when it’s their birthday or Father’s Day/Mother’s Day, I ask them what they want they say “surprise me” or “anything” so now I’m stuck not knowing what to get and either it’ll be a dog shit of a gift or maybe they’ll like it.

Life is just always hard for me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, LancasteR, PeiFan94 and 1 other person
surprise tell them you stopped being a coco sucking faggot they all be like hell naw not vermi he is a real fag

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, LancasteR, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Money is the best gift

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
That‘s not good bud you gotta get some help for that
how about i rob you and rape all your family members so i satisfy all my needs and go about my life being normal and helping the community

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
they live life on tutorial mode while i struggle like an abused dog
I think you forgot the dog pill. Let me remind u

The presence of even 1 Dog in the environment reduces the chance of all human males having sex. If there are 50 females and 50 males, 1 of them being a Dog, that Dog will have sex with all 50 girls, while mabye 1 or 2 hyman males will have sex with 1 or 2 girls. Without the Dog, it is possible that all the men will get sex, but most likely 10-15 of them will get all the pussy.
If the group is all Dogs then all 50 if them will fuck. Dogs are 100% successful sex machines.
No woman can resist.

I think you forgot the dog pill. Let me remind u

The presence of even 1 Dog in the environment reduces the chance of all human males having sex. If there are 50 females and 50 males, 1 of them being a Dog, that Dog will have sex with all 50 girls, while mabye 1 or 2 hyman males will have sex with 1 or 2 girls. Without the Dog, it is possible that all the men will get sex, but most likely 10-15 of them will get all the pussy.
If the group is all Dogs then all 50 if them will fuck. Dogs are 100% successful sex machines.
No woman can resist.
genocide all dogs too? they will fuck cats.
genocide all the cats? they will fuck parrots
genocide parrots? they will go to farm and fuck pigs instead of you asshole
come on dude, you cant win . admit it

how about i rob you and rape all your family members so i satisfy all my needs and go about my life being normal and helping the community
You wanna mog? Go help your community

• Love it
Reactions: sweetheart