MY ONEITIS GOT ME A DINNER FOR MY BIRTHDAY (GTFIH)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Spoiler alert: No we didnt do anything romantic but i really enjoyed it. And i got cucked by her ex yesterday now theyre back together.

Let me just start the story JFL. If u read my previous vlog-threads youd know i went out with my oneitis 3 times (as friends) and i paid for our food like a good sub-5 male. To be fair she offered to pay but i didnt want her to:feelsuhh:

She invited me to go eat dinner as a birthday gift and i obviously said yes

We went to some random sushi restaurant and i ordered salmon sushi she ordered tempura sushi
20240423 204119

20240423 204126

It mogged solid 8.5/10. Some 3 subhumans kept giving me dirty looks because they thought im her boyfriend JFL it felt amazing.

After we ate my oneitis got me this weird cake
20240423 205554

And sang happy birthday for me. It was gigacute just thinking about it makes me forget about the 8 surgeries i need to be able to attract a foid.

SHE PAYED FOR IT which makes sense since she said its my gift but still. Megalifefuel.

WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM THIS?

Even if youre an absolute subhuman like me you can still have happy moments such as this.

Also having foid friends is LAW. Without my foidbhai (who knows my oneitis for 7 years because they made slime on youtube when they were youngcels) i wouldnt be able to hang out with her. It also helps with NTness 90% of my friends i met thru my (foid) cousin or my foidbhai

But make sure you know your place as a sub-chad. If i tried to make a move on mt oneitis shed imediately block me.

This happend about a week ago but im writing this now to try and cope with the fact that she forgave her ex (who mogs me into utter oblivion). If anyone doesnt know already she dumped him because he lied to her about being a KHHV and then his friend snitched on him:lul:

I will now be trying to recover from the mog.

Tagging bhais: @wishIwasSalludon @Michael Myers @hopecel @Jason Voorhees @BoredPrince @pneumocystosis @ascension @Xangsane @Tabula Rasa @Piratecel @ReadBooksEveryday @rand anon @optimisticzoomer @NumbThePain

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22, Deleted member 44554, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 12 others
"noodle whore betbuxxes for JBW chad"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tigrxs, hopecel, Kazey and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Manana, Michael Myers and 4 others
tvoja je

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Richard Cheese and shizuku11111
Pov of Your "oneitis"

• JFL
she already friend zoned you son

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, hopecel, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
You seem to be the only socially adjusted person here. Makes sense you don't rot or need self-bans. Good luck with this oneitis thing. I wish I had your neurotransmitters.

• JFL
You seem to be the only socially adjusted person here. Makes sense you don't rot and don't self-bans. Good luck. I wish I had your neurotransmitters.
I am a rotter i just live in croatia therefore making jokes about niggers made me somewhat popular in school JFL.

And its not THAT hard to make friends you just need to somehow manage to have a 1 NT friend and ure set

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, incel194012940 and Richard Cheese
@TechnoBoss this dudes getting his meals paid for while im getting chased by 7 goons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, hopecel, Sny and 3 others
@TechnoBoss this dudes getting his meals paid for while im getting chased by 7 goons
Gotta think about a carrying a gun while this guy is getting his dick sucked and meals paid for by some foid.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and aspiringexcel
Spoiler alert: No we didnt do anything romantic but i really enjoyed it. And i got cucked by her ex yesterday now theyre back together.

Let me just start the story JFL. If u read my previous vlog-threads youd know i went out with my oneitis 3 times (as friends) and i paid for our food like a good sub-5 male. To be fair she offered to pay but i didnt want her to:feelsuhh:

We went to some random sushi restaurant and i ordered salmon sushi she ordered tempura sushi
View attachment 2910103
View attachment 2910105
It mogged solid 8.5/10. Some 3 subhumans kept giving me dirty looks because they thought im her boyfriend JFL it felt amazing.

View attachment 2910109
And sang happy birthday for me. It was gigacute just thinking about it makes me forget about the 8 surgeries i need to be able to attract a foid.

SHE PAYED FOR IT which makes sense since she said its my gift but still. Megalifefuel.

Even if youre an absolute subhuman like me you can still have happy moments such as this.

Also having foid friends is LAW. Without my foidbhai (who knows my oneitis for 7 years because they made slime on youtube when they were youngcels) i wouldnt be able to hang out with her. It also helps with NTness 90% of my friends i met thru my (foid) cousin or my foidbhai

But make sure you know your place as a sub-chad. If i tried to make a move on mt oneitis shed imediately block me.

This happend about a week ago but im writing this now to try and cope with the fact that she forgave her ex (who mogs me into utter oblivion). If anyone doesnt know already she dumped him because he lied to her about being a KHHV and then his friend snitched on him:lul:

Tagging bhais: @wishIwasSalludon @Michael Myers @hopecel @Jason Voorhees @BoredPrince @pneumocystosis @ascension @Xangsane @Tabula Rasa @Piratecel @ReadBooksEveryday @rand anon @optimisticzoomer @NumbThePain

Attachments

• ezgif-5-db561cf21d.gif
    ezgif-5-db561cf21d.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Stopped reading after u said cucked

• So Sad
Stopped reading after u said cucked

• So Sad
Reactions: F36 and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2910103
View attachment 2910105

View attachment 2910109

Sounds like you had a good time, mirin brother! She sounds like a personalitystacy. Joever that she got back with her ex but at least she’s nice to you and she’s generous so it’s ok. Also, I think you did the right thing by paying for her since she even offered for it. I went to hang out with an HTB last year and she offered to pay for our drinks but I declined and paid for the drinks instead. When I was with her, I didn’t see any guys giving us stares or anything. But I did notice that girls were friendlier than usual, I think this some kind of social proof as a man that if you’re with a girl that other girls will assume you’ve got no red flags. When you’re alone, they act differently — more distant. In my experience. Have you experienced this too, or am I just being silly?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel and Richard Cheese
Jewmaxxed HQNP hapacel foid buys an incel a meal after he spent 100 jewros on her like an utter cuck*
She’s hapa? I thought she was white. The girl I was hanging out with was white. She was visiting the country and wanted to hang out. I didn’t know what she looked like or vice versa. I was expecting a landwhale femcel but nope. Surprised me but in a good way.

• +1
What is slime

• +1
She’s hapa? I thought she was white. The girl I was hanging out with was white. She was visiting the country and wanted to hang out. I didn’t know what she looked like or vice versa. I was expecting a landwhale femcel but nope. Surprised me but in a good way.
Shes white passing yeah. GL foids are nicer than landwhales unironically
Sounds like you had a good time, mirin brother! She sounds like a personalitystacy. Joever that she got back with her ex but at least she’s nice to you and she’s generous so it’s ok. Also, I think you did the right thing by paying for her since she even offered for it. I went to hang out with an HTB last year and she offered to pay for our drinks but I declined and paid for the drinks instead. When I was with her, I didn’t see any guys giving us stares or anything. But I did notice that girls were friendlier than usual, I think this some kind of social proof as a man that if you’re with a girl that other girls will assume you’ve got no red flags. When you’re alone, they act differently — more distant. In my experience. Have you experienced this too, or am I just being silly?
and yeah definitely its because of the halo effect you should know that by now you dalit
What is slime
this

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
I am a rotter i just live in croatia therefore making jokes about niggers made me somewhat popular in school JFL.

And its not THAT hard to make friends you just need to somehow manage to have a 1 NT friend and ure set
cope it’s easier to fuck stacy or make 1 million dollars than make a friend in 2024

• +1
just date subhuman noodlewhores theory

• JFL
i haven't had female interaction outside of games in long ass time i wouldn't even know what to think :feelshah:

• So Sad
how do you get along with females what do u talk about wit dem ? i have female frengs in school but ringsenly how to interact with them it is dingficult. idk how to interact with males eider I only feel comfortable with frens i bin close to for a long time (all males) help me is not looking gud for me

• Woah
how do you get along with females what do u talk about wit dem ? i have female frengs in school but ringsenly how to interact with them it is dingficult. idk how to interact with males eider I only feel comfortable with frens i bin close to for a long time (all males) help me is not looking gud for me
I like foids over men as friends for some reason. For me its just easier to interact with foids probably because here in this slum everyone is gigaNT and wont really care about ur autism if u make it funny

My foidbhai (i rated her HTB but 2 other guys i asked to rate rated her stacylite) who is my best friend knows about my inceldom and lifts JFL