Everyone has the right to have his honor and dignity respected, and to be treated in a good manner, no matter what is his background, views, etc

T

ThatDjangoWalk

Zephir
I feel like many people here don't respect some kinds of people and i believe that is wrong. The key to every good relationship is to respect and treat fairly and with kidness everyone, no matter what is his background, faith, beliefs, preferences, etc

In the real world (Outside of this forum) 99.99% of people you are going to meet are good people, people that will help you in a difficult situation.

That's why, again, i want to say sorry and i want to apologize sincerely to every person and every group i have ever offended or insulted on this place, i believe that everyone deserves to be respected and to experience kindness and good treatment no matter what their beliefs are, their background, their preferences etc

I realized that racism, disrespect towards personal preferences, etc, have no place in the heart of a good person, and i hope you also realize this.

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Averagecel, Lawton88 and 7 others
Uhh no
Ita not about people being good or bad it's about mediocrity IQ and social compatibility and looks of course

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I agree.

I'm not racist, i am very tolerant person and love to listen what different people have to say!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, n0rthface and Biiyo03
Philosophymax

In the real world (Outside of this forum) 99.99% of people you are going to meet are good people, people that will help you in a difficult situation.

Stopped reading at this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 17174, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Always the sign of low IQ moron when you get hung up on being a good person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra and Deleted member 16134
low t detected

Hey op can you give me some money? I'll pm you my paypal address thx

It’s good that you have good values but most people out there don’t share those values

Thinking that they do will only hurt you and this is not blackpill thinking everyone knows this

If you are going to be a better person you have to realize you will be that person in a world that’s out to get you

• +1
Reactions: Done
It’s good that you have good values but most people out there don’t share those values

Thinking that they do will only hurt you and this is not blackpill thinking everyone knows this

If you are going to be a better person you have to realize you will be that person in a world that’s out to get you
Exactly. Most people operate on a "does this benefit me in any type of way" type thinking. And it logically is the best way to operate in life.

Trying to be a good person is admirable but fool hardy and in some cases downright masochistic. This world is brutal even in western modern society.

• +1
Reactions: Gad and Deleted member 17174
Keep shilling u faggot jew

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
ever heard of teasing?

Nah he is coming from a good place with good intentions the problem is he doesn’t understand this is harder to do than he thought

Don’t insult him for trying to be a better guy.I don’t think he has any bad intentions here

• +1
Reactions: Done

Domino effect tbh. The fact everyone takes this into account as you claim is no wonder why there aren’t many good people out there. Kind of just fucks everyone over being worried about what should be a minority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Nah he is coming from a good place with good intentions the problem is he doesn’t understand this is harder to do than he thought

Don’t insult him for trying to be a better guy.I don’t think he has any bad intentions here
Faggots deserve to be beaten up

I understand that it is hard, but i think one should try the best he can to respect everyone.

I personally believe that the mentality of "But he disrespects me, so i should also" has no place in the heart of a good person.
:love: You know that i have big respect for these words brother, May Allah reward you.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
I feel like many people here don't respect some kinds of people and i believe that is wrong. The key to every good relationship is to respect and treat fairly and with kidness everyone, no matter what is his background, faith, beliefs, preferences, etc
39ercmxaofg61.png