Everyone here is an old user/long time lurker

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Licensed sex therapist. Taking consultations.
It's interesting how every 2023/24 cel on here happens to have been a PUAhate/lookism/old looksmax user

I find it fascinating how, despite the forum becoming far more popular in the last year or so, all the new users are long time psl and forum users :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan, Squirtoutmabooty, Bitchwhipper2 and 28 others
I wish I could be a graycel again.
Youth does indeed go by fast...

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, greycel, not__cel and 8 others
It's interesting how every 2023/24 cel on here happens to have been a PUAhate/lookism/old looksmax user

I find it fascinating how, despite the forum becoming far more popular in the last year or so, all the new users are long time psl and forum users :feelshah:
I've been on .is since 2021

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel, Moggkrates and optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerM, Aero, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Bumo. This is THE hottest topic of our time

Case in point:

• +1
Reactions: wsada
bro istg I was registered in 2018 but mods deleted me for no reason init

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clqs, murdah and 3 others
iam a newgen. Will I still be tolerated ? :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator, n9wiff and optimisticzoomer
I used to hang around on Lookism back in 2017

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and n9wiff
How else would you find this shit if you're not already part of the club?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
I used to lurk since like 2014 boyo :soy:

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Well you're not taking into account that the people in their mid 20s found the lookism shit way long ago and ascended. If you found lookism in mid 2010s and you rotted CONTINUOUSLY from that time-now, you shouldn't even be here it's over for you.

I left the entire community when I ascended in 2018 or so and I only returned when I started seeing shit online about retarded kids looksmaxxing and I thought "hey I remember doing all that I wonder why this suddenly got popular"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, boss8055, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
One of the best things of the old forums was the gifs. Banderas mr bean etc. Conveying emotion with basic ass emojis like ":lul:" just doesn't feel the same

Well you're not taking into account that the people in their mid 20s found the lookism shit way long ago and ascended. If you found lookism in mid 2010s and you rotted CONTINUOUSLY from that time-now, you shouldn't even be here it's over for you.

I left the entire community when I ascended in 2018 or so and I only returned when I started seeing shit online about retarded kids looksmaxxing and I thought "hey I remember doing all that I wonder why this suddenly got popular"
And just happen to all return again years later?
Sure buddy, I believe you
:feelshah:

It's our fault for shaming tiktokcels so much they feel compelled to larp about being long time users

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
And just happen to all return again years later?
Sure buddy, I believe you
:feelshah:

It's our fault for shaming tiktokcels so much they feel compelled to larp about being long time users
Just explained why I returned buddy. Hence why I don't post about looksmaxxing on here (it's irrelevant to me now) I only just give my thoughts on things.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
Bro i actually aint a tiktokcel though, i found this site in mid 2023 though and discovered that mewing shit years ago.

• +1
Just explained why I returned buddy. Hence why I don't post about looksmaxxing on here (it's irrelevant to me now) I only just give my thoughts on things.
Have any proof? Or all just larp as I suspected?
Email signup confirmation?

Bro i actually aint a tiktokcel though, i found this site in mid 2023 though and discovered that mewing shit years ago.
That's fine, I was lurking months before I joined too. My problem is these people who claim to have been users from 3-10 years ago in some cases :feelshaha:

• JFL
Have any proof? Or all just larp as I suspected?
Email signup confirmation?
I have a post on lookismnet on Instagram from when Jordan Barret was exposed for lurking the forum. It's from 2019. I can send you that as proof.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
I have a post on lookismnet on Instagram from when Jordan Barret was exposed for lurking the forum. It's from 2019. I can send you that as proof.
How do I know that's u? You must have a confirmation email when u signed up

• JFL

How do I know that's u? You just have a confirmation email when u signed up
I will literally send you a photo of my profile where it says "edit profile" on my Instagram, as well as the actual comment itself. Give me a second I will DM you it. JFL at me needing to prove this shit anyway it doesn't mean shit. One second.

• JFL
I will literally send you a photo of my profile where it says "edit profile" on my Instagram, as well as the actual comment itself. Give me a second I will DM you it. JFL at me needing to prove this shit anyway it doesn't mean shit. One second.
Post here I don't want u to DM me

• JFL
Post here I don't want u to DM me
I’m not posting my Instagram account on this shit publicly you absolute brain dead retard. You just don’t want to see how absolutely wrong you are. And the post is actually from 2018 not even 2019. I just took screenshots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, guilty, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
I’m not posting my Instagram account on this shit publicly you absolute brain dead retard. You just don’t want to see how absolutely wrong you are. And the post is actually from 2018 not even 2019. I just took screenshots.
Dumbass, I told you to post it. Just cross out name or something

• JFL
why do you not like pms?
He can if he wants to. But I don't enjoy speaking privately with larpers. In pm I feel obliged to be less confrontational

• JFL

when you finally ascended how much did your quality of life change, did it change as much as you expected it to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, optimisticzoomer and HTN_Mentalcel
why do you not like pms?
Just PMed it to him.

when you finally ascended how much did your quality of life change, did it change as much as you expected it to?
Well biggest thing I did was get rhinoplasty and in the year following I started to notice a difference. Was very noticeable and yeah it changed more than I expected to be honest. Night and day difference, although the ascension took years.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: guilty and HTN_Mentalcel

ive been on 4ch pol and r9k since i was 12 (3 years ago) i just recently came to here though

• JFL
Just PMed it to him.

Well biggest thing I did was get rhinoplasty and in the year following I started to notice a difference. Was very noticeable and yeah it changed more than I expected to be honest. Night and day difference, although the ascension took years.
did you do any other hardmaxxes? i also had rhinoplasty and within a year noticed a big difference (low ltn to low mtn)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Just PMed it to him.

[IMG alt="optimisticzoomer"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/7/7354.jpg?1716759546[/IMG]

optimisticzoomer

Respectable gentleman. · From Ascension Island
Joined May 24, 2020
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Engaged in conversation

Lets see what he says, larp or not?

• +1
did you do any other hardmaxxes? i also had rhinoplasty and within a year noticed a big difference (low ltn to low mtn)
No I didn't do any other hardmaxing I was just going to the gym and gymcelling from like 14-20yrs old and it improved my hormonal profile/made me more dimorphic and I was taking supplements all throughout puberty. I even learned about MK-677 from the /fit/ board actually before I saw it on lookism. I didn't really think I needed any other surgeries I just mostly did softmaxxing.

My nose was crooked and huge . Did you have a similar issue? How did people treat you after rhino?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and guilty
7 year olds on org when?

No I didn't do any other hardmaxing I was just going to the gym and gymcelling from like 14-20yrs old and it improved my hormonal profile/made me more dimorphic and I was taking supplements all throughout puberty. I even learned about MK-677 from the /fit/ board actually before I saw it on lookism. I didn't really think I needed any other surgeries I just mostly did softmaxxing.

My nose was crooked and huge . Did you have a similar issue? How did people treat you after rhino?
yeah same issue, post surgery haven’t had a guy make fun of my face apart from 1 ugly normie unironically, girls don’t call me ugly as much anymore, and i also randomly grew 4 inches after surgery and im now 6’2. probably another good 1-2 years until i properly ascend to high htn though.

how did rhino affect your face overall? what rating did you go up to?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and TechnoBoss
My journey: BB Misc -> PSL -> org

• +1
I was posting my face to get rated on /fa/ probably over a decade ago then shortly on puahate, lookism etc, pretty embarrassing really

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I was posting my face to get rated on /fa/ probably over a decade ago then shortly on puahate, lookism etc, pretty embarrassing really
rare to still see a 2019 greycel

You're not a newcel tho, so I'm more inclined to believe you than the tiktokcels

• +1
I emerged here from AskTRP copium

• Woah
im a new gen

• Love it
yeah same issue, post surgery haven’t had a guy make fun of my face apart from 1 ugly normie unironically, girls don’t call me ugly as much anymore, and i also randomly grew 4 inches after surgery and im now 6’2. probably another good 1-2 years until i properly ascend to high htn though.

how did rhino affect your face overall? what rating did you go up to?
Nice job bro. It's a night and day difference after you get surgeries. I was so insecure about my nose it was killing me. And the worst part is I was young when I got it. Got rhinoplasty 10 years ago when I was 15 so my face hadn't fulled developed yet. My nose looked even bigger because my jawline and chin weren't developed. Not only was it huge but like I said, it was also crooked (I had a deviated septum but my breathing was always good but it got even better after the surgery)

Overall looking back it helped me so much. First few months it was swollen but I didn't care it was so much of an improvement. I'd say I was low MTN and it ascended me to high MTN at first and then when puberty really kicked in (i didn't hit puberty until like 16 lol) I managed to get to HTN because my jawline grew out a lot and my chin did too. I had good facial features when I was young (good base, aside from the nose and lack of dimorphism at the time) so my nose was really the biggest failo I had.

• +1
Reactions: guilty
Nice job bro. It's a night and day difference after you get surgeries. I was so insecure about my nose it was killing me. And the worst part is I was young when I got it. Got rhinoplasty 10 years ago when I was 15 so my face hadn't fulled developed yet. My nose looked even bigger because my jawline and chin weren't developed. Not only was it huge but like I said, it was also crooked (I had a deviated septum but my breathing was always good but it got even better after the surgery)

Overall looking back it helped me so much. First few months it was swollen but I didn't care it was so much of an improvement. I'd say I was low MTN and it ascended me to high MTN at first and then when puberty really kicked in (i didn't hit puberty until like 16 lol) I managed to get to HTN because my jawline grew out a lot and my chin did too. I had good facial features when I was young (good base, aside from the nose and lack of dimorphism at the time) so my nose was really the biggest failo I had.
It's hard to get surgeries tho tbh, cos if ur working u need time off work, so it's difficult if you've just started a job. If ur not working and living with parents u need them to be on board etc. And then also people around u notice, so the best time is at a transition when you're gonna be around new people after the surgery, but it's hard

• +1
i'm not gonna larp about why i joined i found the incel wiki started browsing it and ended up here

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
everyone wants incel street cred

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and optimisticzoomer
Not me tho I’m new here 😎

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and mirrormogger