Everyone here is an old user/long time lurker

Not me tho I’m new here 😎
Images 4

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I was using alt.loveshy when all we had were Usenet groups.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Nice job bro. It's a night and day difference after you get surgeries. I was so insecure about my nose it was killing me. And the worst part is I was young when I got it. Got rhinoplasty 10 years ago when I was 15 so my face hadn't fulled developed yet. My nose looked even bigger because my jawline and chin weren't developed. Not only was it huge but like I said, it was also crooked (I had a deviated septum but my breathing was always good but it got even better after the surgery)

Overall looking back it helped me so much. First few months it was swollen but I didn't care it was so much of an improvement. I'd say I was low MTN and it ascended me to high MTN at first and then when puberty really kicked in (i didn't hit puberty until like 16 lol) I managed to get to HTN because my jawline grew out a lot and my chin did too. I had good facial features when I was young (good base, aside from the nose and lack of dimorphism at the time) so my nose was really the biggest failo I had.
we had the same issues lmao, i had rhino around the same age as you as well, i also might get another one due to also having a deviated septum. my jaw and chin are also underdeveloped and unlike you, puberty didn’t help too much. i’m planning on either bimax or genioplasty and jaw fillers, i reckon bimax would be more ideal to fix the problem completely. also uee is my biggest failo for my eye area, so once i fix those, night and day like you said, i should be high htn at minimum.

i’ll pm you i have a few more questions

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ElTruecel
I’ve already proven myself :feelshah: and my current on .is is legit from Dec 2022

@IAMNOTANINCEL
5DBFBFCB E163 4B38 8927 FF2DA3E42C4E

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and IAMNOTANINCEL
my og account was made in august 10 2018 (the day this site was launched)
in fact, i installed spyware in master and sergeant's computers and i was literally there watching the forum be created
im the most og motherfucker here

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
ive been lurking since 130 bc

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Been here since October 2020

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How to be a long time lurker?

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero and laaltin
Idk but more normie zoomers will have visited this site
Every zoomer certainly has come across the word 'looksmaxxing' but this site doesn't even come up on Google search if you searched 'looksmaxxing', just a bunch of news websites and tabloids reporting on looksmaxxing Tiktok trend jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aero
Every zoomer certainly has come across the word 'looksmaxxing' but this site doesn't even come up on Google search if you searched 'looksmaxxing', just a bunch of news websites and tabloids reporting on looksmaxxing Tiktok trend jfl
Yes but comes up if u search looksmax. And has been referenced in various tiktoks and YouTube vids. I saw one YouTube vid about curlyheadjames which showed posts on this website that had hundreds of thousands of views. I don't think any zoomers are using 4chan

Yes but comes up if u search looksmax. And has been referenced in various tiktoks and YouTube vids. I saw one YouTube vid about curlyheadjames which showed posts on this website that had hundreds of thousands of views. I don't think any zoomers are using 4chan
but they aren't unique views, are they. It's hard to force feed blackpill to normies, they wouldn't stick around even if they decided to check in what the fuss really was about. Normies don't keep visiting a forum, this is not IG

but they aren't unique views, are they. It's hard to force feed blackpill to normies, they wouldn't stick around even if they decided to check in what the fuss really was about. Normies don't keep visiting a forum, this is not IG
What? Lots of people visited this site late 2023, and lots of current users come from that period. There's no question this site got more popular during the looksmaxxing trend

Most people who heard about the site won't sign up and stay, but a portion will.

Whereas older users found this site because they were already interested in looksmaxxing/mewing/blackpill or whatever. It wasn't a trend they stumbled across

What? Lots of people visited this site late 2023, and lots of current users come from that period. There's no question this site got more popular during the looksmaxxing trend

Most people who heard about the site won't sign up and stay, but a portion will.

Whereas older users found this site because they were already interested in looksmaxxing/mewing/blackpill or whatever. It wasn't a trend they stumbled across
Do you think there's any looksmax ideas here that aren't cope and not known by normies (besides hardmaxxing). This site is more of a rant and gossip forum

Do you think there's any looksmax ideas here that aren't cope and not known by normies (besides hardmaxxing). This site is more of a rant and gossip forum
I never denied that
But people join thinking there is
Just look at the ratings and looksmaxxing section and it's a bunch of newcels and greycels asking dumb stuff

• +1
Reactions: laaltin