Everyone here is "autistic"

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Look, we are all autistic.

But not really, we are autistic because we take too much care on ourselves.

Planning good gym+diet routines? Ayyy lmao bro that's autistic just eat big and do some curls
Reading science and doing bonesmashing? Ayyyy lmao bro you gon splash your face onto the pavement
Supplements 'n shit for nice lifestle+skin? Ayyyy lamo bro just eat right and take a shower

But foremost: Ayyyy lmao bro that ain't for nothing, you are getting autistic about this, improve your PERSONALITY and leave this bullshit

Stop caring about if it's autistic or not; if it works, IT WORKS

We are not chad, we are fucking normalfags trying to get puss, that means getting autistic you know why? Because autistic men towards a goal = development. That's why we will NEVER ALLOW FOIDS, they don't get autistic, they are scared of the autistic and what we need is fucking autism to reach our looksmaxing potential.

Now get fucking get autistic and do some looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
Autism is beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
We don't need 1 autist, we need a lot of them
We do have lots of autists, just a bunch of lazy ones. The reason I look good is because I have OCD and autistic tendencies where if I stray from my routine I have mini anxiety attacks and I can't function. My routine is always the same and I've benefited from that

• +1
We give meaning to the words after all

• +1
That Is not the definition of autistic

• +1
  • +1
Autistic thread.

Everyone looksmaxxes, including normies.

It's natural human behavior to want to look better.

If anything, the autists are the people who are obsessed about looks and looksmaxxing on the internet, yet do absolutely nothing about it in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Autistic thread.

Everyone looksmaxxes, including normies.

It's natural human behavior to want to look better.

If anything, the autists are the people who are obsessed about looks and looksmaxxing on the internet, yet do absolutely nothing about it in real life.
No, normies don't looksmaxxing like we do, period.

We Max the looksmax, they don't search up methods or vitamins or whatever

• +1
No, normies don't looksmaxxing like we do, period.

We Max the looksmax, they don't search up methods or vitamins or whatever

Brah, normies even looksmaxx harder than us.

Look at how popular plastic surgery is among normies, and how it transformed many 5/10's (males and females) into 7/10's.

It's in human nature to want to look aesthetically better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Brah, normies even looksmaxx harder than us.

Look at how popular plastic surgery is among normies, and how it transformed many 5/10's (males and females) into 7/10's.

It's in human nature to want to look aesthetically better.
He usually posts useless and pointless threads and wants to argue with u for exposing him afterwards (not to mention this should be in Offtopic section). Don't bother replying at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BlackpilledAF
He usually posts useless and pointless threads and wants to argue with u for exposing him afterwards (not to mention this should be in Offtopic section). Don't bother replying at all

I'm still not used to the "characters" of this forum, but thanks for the heads up.

• +1
I'm still not used to the "characters" of this forum, but thanks for the heads up.
what the fuck don't believe this asshat, he's a fucking twat and if anything he is the one who has 1200 literally useless posts

I'm the most active original incels.me member here, if anything I'm your ally and I have made quite legit threads but whatever then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BlackpilledAF
what the fuck don't believe this asshat, he's a fucking twat and if anything he is the one who has 1200 literally useless posts

I'm the most active original incels.me member here, if anything I'm your ally and I have made quite legit threads but whatever then
Just by his grammar alone u can spot how toxic he is. Just lol at that long explanation which obviously describes how insecure you are.

• +1
describes how insecure you are
says the loser ho announced he as leaving 0,0000000000000000001s after Nibba said he was leaving

May I describe your advanced grammar?
"Yea

Trainin

Rope
ldar

It's over"
Every single Tony post, circa 2018

• +1
says the loser ho announced he as leaving 0,0000000000000000001s after Nibba said he was leaving

May I describe your advanced grammar?
"Yea

Trainin

Rope
ldar

It's over"
Every single Tony post, circa 2018
At least im not as delusional as you. Just lol at you betamale who waits everytime in Offtopic section to report Nibba's and my comments

• +1
At least im not as delusional as you. Just lol at you betamale who waits everytime in Offtopic section to report Nibba's and my comments
Proof? Jfl believing I wait shit even in offtopic, I rot in this obscure forum but I also got shit to do

• +1
Not to mention that I never stated that my grammar is perfect. I just pointed out how toxic and useless you are to the community.

• +1
I just pointed out how toxic and useless you are to the community
Seems like we are in the same category then huh?

Fukken God debating with a madman, 's like throwing rocks at a wall

• +1
Seems like we are in the same category then huh?

Fukken God debating with a madman, 's like throwing rocks at a wall
You are worse than me that's for sure.

• +1
You are worse than me that's for sure.
Imma stop debating with you tbh

My last words will be an old spanish saying "Que soy noble por cinco o seis mil reales; y esto es dinero y no es honra; que honra no la compra nadie.” (For I am noble for five or six thousand pounds; and this is money and it is not honor; for honor can't be bought")

Last edited:
  • +1
Imma stop debating with you tbh

My last words will be an old spanish saying "Que soy noble por cinco o seis mil reales; y esto es dinero y no es honra; que honra no la compra nadie.” (For I am noble for five or six thousand pounds; and this is money and it is not honor; for honor can't be bought"
U will stop because you are inferior during my presence. I will have the last word

• +1
That's why we will NEVER ALLOW FOIDS, they don't get autistic, they are scared of the autistic and what we need is fucking autism to reach our looksmaxing potential.

I agree, they give the worst dating advice for real. There's only one dating video from a girl that was halfway decent, and even that needed to be deconstructed. Hang on, lemme find it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Looksmaxing is natural proggersion in life,as school and stuff,but once you fuck up,its hard to recover so we end up here trying to recover

• +1