EVERYONE HERE IS BLUEPILLED AS FUCK WHEN IT COMES TO FITNESS, WTH???

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
A lot of models/actors don't have great physiques and are still worshipped. Hence, people saying gym is cope.

A lot of models/actors don't have great physiques and are still worshipped. Hence, people saying gym is cope.
Yeah but people keep telling me on here I can be 150 pounds shredded naturally at 5'4" and my genetics.

Yeah but people keep telling me on here I can be 150 pounds shredded naturally at 5'4" and my genetics.
You could if you took steroids or lifted/dieted consistently for many years. If you've gone through 5 bulk/cut cycles over a 5 years you would probably be in good physique assuming you have decent T levels.

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd
You could if you took steroids or lifted/dieted consistently for many years. If you've gone through 5 bulk/cut cycles over a 5 years you would probably be in good physique assuming you have decent T levels.
I would have to disagree with you on that one sir.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallwizrd
just leanmaxx by hitting the gym a couple times a week and don't overeat.

I would think it's a multiplier of face like everything else. So 0 sex appeal face X 10/10 gymbody=0. Genetics are still very relevant, but many tinder experiments have proven it can push normies over the edge.

Why's that?
Because ive done all that stuff and it didn't fuckin work mother fucker. I bulked up to 130 and looked fat as hell. face chubby, acne all over, WHILE EATING CLEAN AND LIFTING HEAVY.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
Go back to killing green dragons u dumb nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Tallwizrd and grimy
Because ive done all that stuff and it didn't fuckin work mother fucker. I bulked up to 130 and looked fat as hell. face chubby, acne all over, WHILE EATING CLEAN AND LIFTING HEAVY.
Same. I think steroids are really the only way if it's your main focus. Doing it naturally over many years only works if you already have an LTR, friends, etc and workout as a hobby as it's a very slow and gradual change.

Same. I think steroids are really the only way if it's your main focus. Doing it naturally over many years only works if you already have an LTR, friends, etc and workout as a hobby as it's a very slow and gradual change.
Not true for everyone. Go on r/brogress and search 6 months. Plenty of examples of people putting on natty amounts of mass and going from invisible to good body. But ofc blackpill still comes for genetically inferior males. 20 pounds of muscle on Chad insertions looks much much better than 20 pounds of muscle on Incel insertions.

20 pounds of muscle on Chad insertions looks much much better than 20 pounds of muscle on Incel insertions.
So true. Also 20 lbs of muscle is much more noticeable IRL than in pictures. I've put on 40 lbs (probably around 25-30 lbs of muscle) over quarantine and I still look exactly the same in pictures with and without a shirt on. All the people who haven't seen me before quarantine literally had their jaws dropping since they said I looked huge compared to last time they saw me.

Last edited:
So true. Also 20 lbs of muscle is much more noticeable in pictures than IRL. I've put on 40 lbs (probably around 25-30 lbs of muscle) over quarantine and I still look exactly the same in pictures with and without a shirt on. All the people who haven't seen me before quarantine literally had their jaws dropping since they said I looked huge compared to last time they saw me.
Congrats on the gains bro:chad::chad:

Now to be fair this might be juicy, but this guy has square shoulders that grow outward. So he went from skinny awkward lanklet to 6'3" dominant alpha male in 6 months. I'm just starting out at the gym and I think my clavicle is flat and I am praying my shoulders blow up outward like that because otherwise I'm doomed.

Now to be fair this might be juicy, but this guy has square shoulders that grow outward. So he went from skinny awkward lanklet to 6'3" dominant alpha male in 6 months. I'm just starting out at the gym and I think my clavicle is flat and I am praying my shoulders blow up outward like that because otherwise I'm doomed.

Meant to say "more noticeable irl than in pictures".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203

My body mogs his after. Doesn't look like good gains to me. I think my gains mog that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Attack and defence are cope, it's all about strength

nah its just not that complex to get lean and decently muscular natty

if you want to push it hop on gear and eat well

everyone should do it but its not that significant if at either end of the looks bell curve, leanness is much more powerful than lean body mass

Yeah bro currently doing some pushups, cant wait until i look like zyzz have you seen that brah? Also im a girl btw i dont want to look like a hulk so im just gonna lift 2.5lb weights