Iois is the most sensitive topic on here

cooked on this thread bro. i cant believe some autists on here think a woman making eye contact with you means she wants you to fuck. :lul::lul:
obviously not true :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
There's no IOI science, I got stared by a girl many times and I decided to talk to her she denied to give me her number and the look in her eyes was uncomfortable. Basically don't cold approach women unless you're handsome.
I won't ever consider performing an approach unless one of two things happen.

1. It is undeniable that she likes me (she does something which proves it)
2. There is overwhelming evidence she likes me.

Is this actually true? Is it better to talk to girls than either wait to get approached or wait for IOIs to approach?
ur autistic if "IOIS" exist. the only ones that really exist are if she approaches you and asks for your snap/phone number. everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and try2beme
ur autistic if "IOIS" exist. the only ones that really exist are if she approaches you and asks for your snap/phone number. everything else is cope
Crazy how a kid who just finished gcses has more logic than 21+ yo incels who act like teenage fangiels over a strangers eyeballs

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
what about if you walk past a group of girls sitting down and one sees you then says something to her freinds
then all of them turn to look at you and one of them yells out to you "i like your style"
is that a approach

Crazy how a kid who just finished gcses has more logic than 21+ yo incels who act like teenage fangiels over a strangers eyeballs
i say cause its happened to me before :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
what about if you walk past a group of girls sitting down and one sees you then says something to her freinds
then all of them turn to look at you and one of them yells out to you "i like your style"
is that a approach
It means they like your outfit. Happened trillions of times to me before and after i did surgery gym ect simply cause i have fashionable style

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and looksmaxxing223
is that a approach
that doesnt mean anything tbh, if they ask for your number or snap then they probably do, and even then, there's a high chance they won't even respond to you or anything. If she asks for your snap, messages you first and shit, then that's a true IOI. not shit like a woman looking in your direction for .5 seconds

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and try2beme
IOIs are real not sure what’s so controversial about it. The issue is most guys here are delusional and not attractive and think any little glance means an IOI. If u really attractive (like me) then you know when a girl is giving a IOI vs just looking around like a normal human would

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, looksmaxxing223 and Diarrhoea