Everyone Here Is sitting On A Goldmine - A Guide.

nav_w1

nav_w1

High Tier Subhuman
In 'The Netocrats' (book), Alexander Bard and Jan Soderqvist predict that as we become more accustomed to Internet use, society will end up divided into a Creator Class and a Consumer Class. The Upper Class will be based upon having higher technological and networking skills, while the Lower Class will be consumers of what is produced by the Upper Class and occupied with personal problems.

I think we can define the classes even more rigidly; there will be solution givers (Upper, Creator Class) and there will be those with problems (the consumer class). We have already seen huge success for self improvement influencers like Hamza, Ceo of Testosterone, 1stman, Cole Hastings etc. PUA was pretty big in the late aughts, however the rate of growth was nowhere what it is now.

Being on this forum, it is likely you have been exposed to other underground internet circles as well as looksmaxxing, such as nutrition (Aajonus Vonderplanitz, Ray Peat etc), alternative health (Butyeko for example), pharmacology, cosmetic surgery, nootropics, moneymaking, the list seriously goes on.

It is important not to overlook "underground" forums like this one, most of the recent nutrition influencers are simply copying from old forums like The Raw Paleo Forum or old Ancestral Health Symposium videos, while sticking 'MD' on the end of their names. Fitness influencer culture is simply about getting jacked by juicing and then remarketing old Bodybuilding.com and misc threads. The point is that certain information from underground forums eventually becomes mainstream and you can get on the bandwagon early if you choose wisely.

To elaborate, here are some example gateways towards using this information to your advantage:
- BOTB threads being turned into tidbit shorts that are palatable for normies; dating will only get worse and many more people will be going through the redpill --> blackpill ---> lookism pipeline. It certainly isn't too late to take advantage. There is a barrier to entrance for this, you have to have a documented looksmaxxing journey; people will only listen to someone who has gotten results themselves.

- Those of you that are creative; there's a huge market for an intertwining of psychology, masculinity (often presented by being physically fit), philosophy and storytelling. I'm talking Uberboyo, Russel Walter, The Ark, Tristan Haggard etc. This requires skill and knowledge, but I think this is going to be the new equivalent of what in the past was male literature.

- Simply discussing Gen Z male dating struggles, not even offering a solution per say. Many trucels and mentalcels alike simply want their voice to be heard. We see this in the rise of "literally me" characters which embody the social awkwardness and loneliness that these guys experience. Videos like this and also this one have gone viral in the past, simply because an increasing number of young guys feel this way. Simply discussing is a smart gateway, because as soon as you offer a solution, you lose support from doomers (your target audience), but if you simply discuss the problems you remain uncontroversial and "good" and "one of them" in their eyes.

- The "Reject Modernity" and Zyzz Motivation types created a huge opening starting around 2 years ago. If you have the editing skills, in just the last month these videos (one, two, three) have gotten hundreds of thousands of views. Extremely low effort imo; no showing face, just pure editing and music but really effective.

- For the lowest inhib of you; "rizz" videos where you pull some stunt irl mixed with Gen Z humor. Of course, this is very high risk as you could be branded a pervert or whatever, but it eventually leads to omegle/twitch based careers once you have entrusted the audience that you're some crazy daredevil that fits the class clown archetype. Gotta be NT for this shit so is likely only applicable to lurkers here.

- (arguably the most difficult); political content especially with alt-right signalling. Short videos dispersing the situation in the west is all that is needed. Although content creators like PJW, Alex Jones have been here for years and the alt-right has been well defined for at least a decade, I honestly think these guys got in extremely early and we are still in the early stage. The economic and social situations are only going to get worse and people will gravitate to the pragmatic solutions provided by the alt right in response. Being young makes this very difficult, as people who watch these types of videos often want someone to follow that will lead them out of this mess. However if you can make convincing videos without showing your face that involve heavy use of story telling, you can be successful. Youtube demonetisation and censorship obviously exist, however some of these people make so much per stream via superchats/donations even if they stream on alternative platforms.

Key Case Studies (all youtubers):
Zoomer Trader:
A blackpill meme channel, produces mostly shorts simply dispersing doomer content with hints of humor mixed in and has hit nearly 10million views on some of the shorts. 4 days ago, the channel it 20k subs; there are 31.5k subs at the time of making this post and it seems to be growing rapidly.
Zoomer

+ 20 Million video views since October 2022 is actually insane, even if it mostly comes from shorts.

Gerbert Johnson: Dry meme humor, but he gives a voice to incels that feel that "society doesn't hear them" (whatever that means); I'm sure we've all heard of him.
Gerbert

His peak in sub's gained being in May 2022 makes sense, he was making more frequent content then and his message has kinda become repeated ever since. However averaging 15 - 20k subs gained in the last few months is nothing short of impressive (he also has a second channel which has seen rapid growth).

'Millenia Thinker': Ties story telling and again, giving a voice to doomers. His content is literally nothing special and has degraded over time. Since his followers trust him now, he has become increasingly less novel in the ideas he discusses, yet still get an increasing number of views. This points to the doomer storytelling market being pretty empty, as people still gravitate to the one main guy regardless of what he posts (no competition). 'Modern Millenial' and 'Lord Wojak' are others of this type, but is still far behind Millenia Thinker; this market is very open.

An upwards trend in both monthly views and subscriber's gained, which only seems as though it will continue.

@rangapal7949: This is an interesting example. The objective here seems to be "spam content and something will eventually take off". There isn't any real coherence or intelligence in the way this guy makes content, although he has a few shorts that went viral (see here). If you pick your snippets/shorts in a manner wiser than this dude, you can easily take off quicker than he has.

Nero Angelo: Basically takes from BOTB threads and regurgitates to videos. Props to him, however he will never be mainstream as he goes full autist which has niche appeal. This is an example of what not to do, rather utilise mainly shorts and 3 minute videos that have a self improvement takeaway from it which a normie on the periphery will be able to accept, rather than blackpill face analyses. You need shock-jock energy, not to nerd out in an 8 minute clip.

Shark3ozero: Perhaps the most interesting of the bunch. His channel is literally a discussion of reddit, 4chan and incels.is content. A mix of politics, men's issues, redpill and blackpill discussions. Anyone could do this, dude isn't even funny unless you're a giga nerd like he is. Steady growth over the past year:
Screenshot 2023 02 06 192818

Reminds me of a male Kidology (which happens to be the women's meta right now).

Concluding Notes:
Popularity is somewhat inverse to integrity in this game. People at large do not want to hear a rational, nuanced and complex take on a subject (literally inb4 'TLDR' in the comments of this post) but rather have something in mind that they want to hear before you even begin to speak. They want validation to their predefined queries, not a novel idea. To get to the top, you'll have to sell false dreams and your soul in the process by marketing retarded products, but this is just the game. You can stay true to yourself and create genuine content, but you have to be ready to be in it for the long game as for a long time you'll be known as "the interesting underground guy". For example, I've been watching Alex Leonidas (Alpha Destiny) since I started working out in 2017. He only just hit 300k, yet his information is and has been way better than the iterations of fake natties that have entered the fitness scene since but have hit millions of subs in 2 years.

Entertainment isn't open to new entry atm. The gamer/reaction/skit scene is heavily saturated and you need a 0.1% unique sense of humour or have a marketing team behind you from the beginning to make it big there. 'Solution Providing' really is where it is at and most of the non-entertainment content men consume is self-improvement related.

An even bigger potential market is available to women (think Kidology, JustPearlyThings, Courtney Ryan, Brett Cooper) who play the "not like the other girls" role which men (and other girls who think they're not like the other girls) gravitate to, but that's for another thread.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, intovoid, garoupilled_ and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grooxx, Deleted member 28927, cell0xide and 10 others
Water NGL

I had a post about this can't find the link
We live in the age of information you're either presenting that information or consuming it simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2, GuyFromSingapore, LooksThinker and 5 others
Also you're good at constructing posts

Another thing to mention is that you need to give yourself some form of social leverage.

Most people would benefit from having a small audience and I don't mean behind some persona on the internet I mean your full name with your face and people who follow you

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Another thing to mention is that you need to give yourself some form of social leverage.

Most people would benefit from having a small audience and I don't mean behind some persona on the internet I mean your full name with your face and people who follow you
Yeah absolutely. It's coming to the point that your follower count on a personal page is synonymous with you social influence and leverage. The more you have, the higher the rate of growth too, kind of a preselection type dynamic going on.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6128
there is definitely some opportunity if you have wide knowledge of the incelosphere and looksmaxxing, however, i tend to stay away from these ideas because the blackpill community is much less retarded than normies and trying to sell to incels is pretty difficult.

some businesses that sprung up out of the incelosphere were: face ratings, dropshipping steroids/sarms/hgh (and other supplements), heightmaxxing pdfs, nutrition pdfs, moneymaxxing telegrams, surgery 3d modeling consultations/software, foidfishing degenerate incels

i don’t think i’m only speaking for myself when i say that i see right through these little moneymaxxing schemes and know it’s gonna be bullshit. it’s much easier to sell products to normies because they’re actually retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, hypernormie, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
there is definitely some opportunity if you have wide knowledge of the incelosphere and looksmaxxing, however, i tend to stay away from these ideas because the blackpill community is much less retarded than normies and trying to sell to incels is pretty difficult.

some businesses that sprung up out of the incelosphere were: face ratings, dropshipping steroids/sarms/hgh (and other supplements), heightmaxxing pdfs, nutrition pdfs, moneymaxxing telegrams, surgery 3d modeling consultations/software, foidfishing degenerate incels

i don’t think i’m only speaking for myself when i say that i see right through these little moneymaxxing schemes and know it’s gonna be bullshit. it’s much easier to sell products to normies because they’re actually retarded.
Incels really gravitate to doomer/conversational content with meme humour in my experience, but like you said, selling stuff is much harder.

From my very NT friends, I can only extrapolate that normies are aware of "rizz" content and soft redpill stuff (Tate, freshandfit) but idk it's kinda hard to tell how big something is. I've never seen any manosphere content hit a crazy number of views (touching 100million or something), but I guess the awareness of it is spread out.

Idk if many normies would know what an incel is tbh.

In 'The Netocrats' (book), Alexander Bard and Jan Soderqvist predict that as we become more accustomed to Internet use, society will end up divided into a Creator Class and a Consumer Class. The Upper Class will be based upon having higher technological and networking skills, while the Lower Class will be consumers of what is produced by the Upper Class and occupied with personal problems.

I think we can define the classes even more rigidly; there will be solution givers (Upper, Creator Class) and there will be those with problems (the consumer class). We have already seen huge success for self improvement influencers like Hamza, Ceo of Testosterone, 1stman, Cole Hastings etc. PUA was pretty big in the late aughts, however the rate of growth was nowhere what it is now.

Being on this forum, it is likely you have been exposed to other underground internet circles as well as looksmaxxing, such as nutrition (Aajonus Vonderplanitz, Ray Peat etc), alternative health (Butyeko for example), pharmacology, cosmetic surgery, nootropics, moneymaking, the list seriously goes on.

It is important not to overlook "underground" forums like this one, most of the recent nutrition influencers are simply copying from old forums like The Raw Paleo Forum or old Ancestral Health Symposium videos, while sticking 'MD' on the end of their names. Fitness influencer culture is simply about getting jacked by juicing and then remarketing old Bodybuilding.com and misc threads. The point is that certain information from underground forums eventually becomes mainstream and you can get on the bandwagon early if you choose wisely.

To elaborate, here are some example gateways towards using this information to your advantage:
- BOTB threads being turned into tidbit shorts that are palatable for normies; dating will only get worse and many more people will be going through the redpill --> blackpill ---> lookism pipeline. It certainly isn't too late to take advantage. There is a barrier to entrance for this, you have to have a documented looksmaxxing journey; people will only listen to someone who has gotten results themselves.

- Those of you that are creative; there's a huge market for an intertwining of psychology, masculinity (often presented by being physically fit), philosophy and storytelling. I'm talking Uberboyo, Russel Walter, The Ark, Tristan Haggard etc. This requires skill and knowledge, but I think this is going to be the new equivalent of what in the past was male literature.

- Simply discussing Gen Z male dating struggles, not even offering a solution per say. Many trucels and mentalcels alike simply want their voice to be heard. We see this in the rise of "literally me" characters which embody the social awkwardness and loneliness that these guys experience. Videos like this and also this one have gone viral in the past, simply because an increasing number of young guys feel this way. Simply discussing is a smart gateway, because as soon as you offer a solution, you lose support from doomers (your target audience), but if you simply discuss the problems you remain uncontroversial and "good" and "one of them" in their eyes.

- The "Reject Modernity" and Zyzz Motivation types created a huge opening starting around 2 years ago. If you have the editing skills, in just the last month these videos (one, two, three) have gotten hundreds of thousands of views. Extremely low effort imo; no showing face, just pure editing and music but really effective.

- For the lowest inhib of you; "rizz" videos where you pull some stunt irl mixed with Gen Z humor. Of course, this is very high risk as you could be branded a pervert or whatever, but it eventually leads to omegle/twitch based careers once you have entrusted the audience that you're some crazy daredevil that fits the class clown archetype. Gotta be NT for this shit so is likely only applicable to lurkers here.

- (arguably the most difficult); political content especially with alt-right signalling. Short videos dispersing the situation in the west is all that is needed. Although content creators like PJW, Alex Jones have been here for years and the alt-right has been well defined for at least a decade, I honestly think these guys got in extremely early and we are still in the early stage. The economic and social situations are only going to get worse and people will gravitate to the pragmatic solutions provided by the alt right in response. Being young makes this very difficult, as people who watch these types of videos often want someone to follow that will lead them out of this mess. However if you can make convincing videos without showing your face that involve heavy use of story telling, you can be successful. Youtube demonetisation and censorship obviously exist, however some of these people make so much per stream via superchats/donations even if they stream on alternative platforms.

Key Case Studies (all youtubers):
Zoomer Trader:
A blackpill meme channel, produces mostly shorts simply dispersing doomer content with hints of humor mixed in and has hit nearly 10million views on some of the shorts. 4 days ago, the channel it 20k subs; there are 31.5k subs at the time of making this post and it seems to be growing rapidly.
View attachment 2069513
+ 20 Million video views since October 2022 is actually insane, even if it mostly comes from shorts.

Gerbert Johnson: Dry meme humor, but he gives a voice to incels that feel that "society doesn't hear them" (whatever that means); I'm sure we've all heard of him.
View attachment 2069534
His peak in sub's gained being in May 2022 makes sense, he was making more frequent content then and his message has kinda become repeated ever since. However averaging 15 - 20k subs gained in the last few months is nothing short of impressive (he also has a second channel which has seen rapid growth).

'Millenia Thinker': Ties story telling and again, giving a voice to doomers. His content is literally nothing special and has degraded over time. Since his followers trust him now, he has become increasingly less novel in the ideas he discusses, yet still get an increasing number of views. This points to the doomer storytelling market being pretty empty, as people still gravitate to the one main guy regardless of what he posts (no competition). 'Modern Millenial' and 'Lord Wojak' are others of this type, but is still far behind Millenia Thinker; this market is very open.

View attachment 2069543
An upwards trend in both monthly views and subscriber's gained, which only seems as though it will continue.

@rangapal7949: This is an interesting example. The objective here seems to be "spam content and something will eventually take off". There isn't any real coherence or intelligence in the way this guy makes content, although he has a few shorts that went viral (see here). If you pick your snippets/shorts in a manner wiser than this dude, you can easily take off quicker than he has.

Nero Angelo: Basically takes from BOTB threads and regurgitates to videos. Props to him, however he will never be mainstream as he goes full autist which has niche appeal. This is an example of what not to do, rather utilise mainly shorts and 3 minute videos that have a self improvement takeaway from it which a normie on the periphery will be able to accept, rather than blackpill face analyses. You need shock-jock energy, not to nerd out in an 8 minute clip.

Shark3ozero: Perhaps the most interesting of the bunch. His channel is literally a discussion of reddit, 4chan and incels.is content. A mix of politics, men's issues, redpill and blackpill discussions. Anyone could do this, dude isn't even funny unless you're a giga nerd like he is. Steady growth over the past year:
View attachment 2069506
Reminds me of a male Kidology (which happens to be the women's meta right now).

Concluding Notes:
Popularity is somewhat inverse to integrity in this game. People at large do not want to hear a rational, nuanced and complex take on a subject (literally inb4 'TLDR' in the comments of this post) but rather have something in mind that they want to hear before you even begin to speak. They want validation to their predefined queries, not a novel idea. To get to the top, you'll have to sell false dreams and your soul in the process by marketing retarded products, but this is just the game. You can stay true to yourself and create genuine content, but you have to be ready to be in it for the long game as for a long time you'll be known as "the interesting underground guy". For example, I've been watching Alex Leonidas (Alpha Destiny) since I started working out in 2017. He only just hit 300k, yet his information is and has been way better than the iterations of fake natties that have entered the fitness scene since but have hit millions of subs in 2 years.

Entertainment isn't open to new entry atm. The gamer/reaction/skit scene is heavily saturated and you need a 0.1% unique sense of humour or have a marketing team behind you from the beginning to make it big there. 'Solution Providing' really is where it is at and most of the non-entertainment content men consume is self-improvement related.

An even bigger potential market is available to women (think Kidology, JustPearlyThings, Courtney Ryan, Brett Cooper) who play the "not like the other girls" role which men (and other girls who think they're not like the other girls) gravitate to, but that's for another thread.
mentioned this like a month ago this is water. Fuck zoomer trader

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, zoomertrader and Elvisandreaa
Looks like an incredibly high iq post. I will read it later, hopefully I won't be disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Yerico7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, zoomertrader and Yerico7
Yes but the downside is that you will earn your living creating blackpill content, inevitably spreading nihilism and negativity. I'd rather do something positive tbh

• +1
Reactions: DatNibba11
Yes but the downside is that you will earn your living creating blackpill content, inevitably spreading nihilism and negativity. I'd rather do something positive tbh
The blackpill is the truth and you know it

• +1
The blackpill is the truth and you know it
Not my point, my point is I would rather ascend and then forget this whole blackpill shit because it has only downsìdes. Makes me miserable as fuck, even though it is the truth

Not my point, my point is I would rather ascend and then forget this whole blackpill shit because it has only downsìdes. Makes me miserable as fuck, even though it is the truth
You won't ever be able to unsee the harsh truth of human nature once you are aware of it. Without blackpill i still would have believed like a dumbass that my muh personality or me being not masculine enough, like Redpill copers say is the fault of my inceldom. Also blackpill is the only pill that motivated me to unleash my full genetic potential

• +1