everyone here should do calinstethics

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i started calinstethics a month ago made good progress its so cool the workouts you can just flex its amazing for your body also i recommend everyone to try it start with planches first that's like the basics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and ItsOverCel
just gymmax with sarms, calisthenics can't get someone jacked fast

calistethics is a redpill cope.

its not a efficent way to to get a good body compared to lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Gerardwayfan and ItsOverCel
idk tbh ill start lifting when im like 22 im super into calisthenics i wanna master this area first

• +1
Reactions: toptrunk and Gad

yeah
Like you build up to some number of pullups and dips, hardly gain any muscle and then stagnate. Lifting gives much more opportunities to build muscle

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 14166

freestyle and static calisthenics, which are the flashy parts of calisthenics, most popular and first thing it pops into people's minds when they hear about it, is cope for building muscle

but classic calisthenics, which consist of sets and reps, are really efficient and more effective in building a proportionate, attractive and athletic physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
idk tbh ill start lifting when im like 22 im super into calisthenics i wanna master this area first
mastering calisthenics before going to the gym is a great idea, you will be able to train so much more intense because of the tendon strength you got from calisthenics, and you will get better gains from gymmaxing compared to someone who didnt do cali first

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 14166
yeah
Like you build up to some number of pullups and dips, hardly gain any muscle and then stagnate. Lifting gives much more opportunities to build muscle
word

Pure calisthenics no. Weighted with progressive overload yes. Anyways if your only and only reason is gaining muscles gym better

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 14166