twilight
wrath
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2021
- Posts
- 5,636
- Reputation
- 14,766
Normies hate him because he calls old entitled women roasties and tells men to stop simping for holes and to work on themselves
All you faggots saying
"muh I hate normies and foids"
"muh I hate wageslaving and 9-5"
"muh I wish I had chad lifestyle and go anywhere i want"
but the second a guy actually starts saying this shit in public you make fun of him and even praise when he gets arrested JFL the absolute state of cucks on this forum
All you faggots saying
"muh I hate normies and foids"
"muh I hate wageslaving and 9-5"
"muh I wish I had chad lifestyle and go anywhere i want"
but the second a guy actually starts saying this shit in public you make fun of him and even praise when he gets arrested JFL the absolute state of cucks on this forum