Everyone in my school is desperate to go back to school.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

🚩卐 Dharmic heathen 卐
They are all of them vermin , staying in their lame rent rooms and hanging out near the campus to meet and fuck ignoring the deadly virus creepin around.
Fuck them , there are still new infected cases in my country and this school had the potential superspreader sit in the exam room and walking in and out fitness and stores about 2-3 months ago.
It's a 1.6 km^2 sized-school packed with 30000+ people in the cambus,
Can you imagine the absolute shitshow if something goes wrong?

I'm being forced to go back there because the professor insists on having a brick and mortar classroom experience and he knows that the majority of my class (41 out of 43) is already in their rent rooms near the campus.

Is anyone here facing the same situation?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Shrek2OnDvD
They are all of them vermin , staying in their lame rent rooms and hanging out near the campus to meet and fuck ignoring the deadly virus creepin around.
Fuck them , there are still new infected cases in my country and this school had the potential superspreader sit in the exam room and walking in and out fitness and stores about 2-3 months ago.
It's a 1.6 km^2 sized-school packed with 30000+ people in the cambus,
Can you imagine the absolute shitshow if something goes wrong?

I'm being forced to go back there because the professor insists on having a brick and mortar classroom experience and he knows that the majority of my class (41 out of 43) is already in their rent rooms near the campus.

Is anyone here facing the same situation?
Yeah, don’t want to go to school. Fuck that shit. If you’re forced to then skip class or hide in a bush. That’s what we do :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 5522
You should do everything in your power to corrupt everything they have. for example you should put poison cyanide in the tap water that receive, if there is a local pool you should fap all night and dump the cum in it next morning, you could always sneak into a lab where they have viruses for research and grab a few bottles and release them everywhere near you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Gargantuan
Normies actually enjoyed school

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Hi, Elliot Rodger