Everyone in the gym is tall

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
It's over. But I'll keep gymceling my 65kg 180cm manlet ass because I'm determined to get LL. If LL wasn't an option I'd just rot ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, buflek and loromate
65kg at 180cm is fucking pathetric mate, why is everyone on this website so small?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Effortless, SuicideBomber and 1 other person
Those are my stats, and yeah I feel the same, 180 cm is manlet tier nowadays, everyone is as tall as you or taller.
Those are my stats, and yeah I feel the same, 180 cm is manlet tier nowadays, everyone is as tall as you or taller.

True for some reason But Im still top 20% height everywhere

65kg at 180cm is fucking pathetric mate, why is everyone on this website so small?
Genetics bro. I have a very small frame. But those are my pre gymceling stats. I've been gymceling for 3 weeks now so I'm probably around a bloated 69kg now.

Being small is #1 reason for inceldom. So no surprise there are a lot of small guys on an incel forum

If you’re incel at 180 then it’s your FACE. LL won’t do shit bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Effortless, Deleted member 2607 and 7 others
If you’re incel at 180 then it’s your FACE. LL won’t do shit bro.
Nah it's my height and frame. I never met a guy with smaller wrists or smaller hands than mine. But I have met hundreds of guys with a less attractive face than mine.
Heightmog is the most brutal mog there is. It balances out any flaw you might have.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Lanklets trying to fill out their frame

Just go into wheelchair for extra 5cm theory

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard and Deleted member 3328
How the fuck are you a manlet at 180cm? That's not the tallest but taller than the average. 5'11 plus is not manlet territory anymore.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and BigBiceps
Just be an uninformed mod on a looksmax forum theory
Homer123

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
How the fuck are you a manlet at 180cm? That's not the tallest but taller than the average. 5'11 plus is not manlet territory anymore.
What are you talking about? I'm taller than most girls but shorter than most guys. 180cm is the inbetween zone of female and male height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 206, joao and 1 other person
What are you talking about? I'm taller than most girls but shorter than most guys. 180cm is the inbetween zone of female and male height.

Yes, that's what I said, 180cm is not the tallest but definitely not a manlet, especially since the average height for men is 5'9 (175cm).

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 39 and Ritalincell
me at 174cm reading this post:feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: CopingHard
Just wear lifts jfl

In germany it definitely is
I am just over 6 foot and in Germany it feels about average so 5'11 is almost manlet range. I think I would say 5'10 is start of manlet range in Germany

178 and above should be ok, not rly manlet, below that though...

Really? If 180cm is a manlet in Germany then what about 165-170cm? that's brutal
170cm is extremely rare. It sounds not soo short but irl next to other German guys it's turbomanlet height. Many girls who don't even look tall are 170cm. The shortest guy in my class was 174cm and he looked like a dwarf next to others almost, im not exaggerating.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joao, onnysk and Deleted member 4645
It's over. But I'll keep gymceling my 65kg 180cm manlet ass because I'm determined to get LL. If LL wasn't an option I'd just rot ngl.
Yes i get mogged in the gym with my height all the time. But it depends on your country. 180cm is average here

shutup im 164cm and I still go to the gym.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: joao and .👽.
170cm is extremely rare. It sounds not soo short but irl next to other German guys it's turbomanlet height. Many girls who don't even look tall are 170cm. The shortest guy in my class was 174cm and he looked like a dwarf next to others almost, im not exaggerating.

Fucking suifel, I'm 175cm.

I NEED LL
NOW
REEEEEEEEEEE

LL at 180? wat

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Lots of manlet gymcels here ngl

I’m getting tibia lengthening at 184cm OP I approve of your plan

there's no looksmaxing for sub5s so why bother with gym

now imagine when you live in a country where my height 6' is average
not only do i feel like a child but there are few guys who are 7 foot tall one was former professional basketball player and only centimeters divide him and the gym ceiling
one good thing at least is that everyone is facially average here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and turkproducer
JFL at thinking 180cm is small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
bro I’m not getting it for now anyway it’s just one of my many looksmaxxing objectices

there literally is it’s called surgery
I started reading about LL when I was 17. I'm almost 20 now. I should have gotten a side job and saved all the money for LL.
I took the initiative now and contacted a doctor. I'm in contact with one of his German patients and I'm gonna videochat with him soon. The doctor does it for 12.5k, but it's ilizarov method which really repells me.

My sister told me she cant take guys below 180 serious lol

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and turkproducer
I started reading about LL when I was 17. I'm almost 20 now. I should have gotten a side job and saved all the money for LL.
I took the initiative now and contacted a doctor. I'm in contact with one of his German patients and I'm gonna videochat with him soon. The doctor does it for 12.5k, but it's ilizarov method which really repells me.
Looks okay to me but do you have to wear it constantly and everyone knows you getting leg lengthening?
What’s your height?

What I find interesting in looksmax is people tell you not to get high leforts or leg lengthening etc etc if you’re not subhuman or not turbomanlet but these procedures are perfect for people on the edge, where surgery can lift people above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Retards who dont wanna admit its face

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 4645
My sister told me she cant take guys below 180 serious lol
You sure she didn't say below 190?
If my sister told me that I'd defend my manlet gang for sure.
Looks okay to me but do you have to wear it constantly and everyone knows you getting leg lengthening?
What’s your height?

What I find interesting in looksmax is people tell you not to get high leforts or leg lengthening etc etc if you’re not subhuman or not turbomanlet but these procedures are perfect for people on the edge, where surgery can lift people above average
Exactly what I'm saying all the time. After LL I will have a great height, every girl will love my height, I will get more respect from men etc because I'll statistically have a top tier height. It will ascend me hard.

brb getting leg lengthening when i'm already 5'11

i swear guys it's not my autism thats the problem its muh height and frame

Lol, i weight 86 kg and iam same size as you.

i'm glad so many people in my college gym are manlets. so many people who play soccer including myself are on the shorter end.