Everyone in this forum is screwed for life

jué

jué

0%Love
Everyone in this forum is screwed for life, I know that the majority in this forum are black pillers and those who are not simply live in their imagination, it is crazy that he discovered the ideology when he was only 12 years old, it is crazy so that has changed my life since then, it's crazy to know that if I don't get a 7+ grade in 8 years, I'm sure I'll commit suicide, sometimes there are doors that are better not to open, although I prefer to know the harsh reality of life I hope everyone on this forum rises and gets good lives. Puahate, .is, org, and bp in general, The only and harsh reality.
Get better or die bitch.

• +1
Reactions: ambi, horizontallytall, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Less so if someone found this place swiping tiktok since they're more of a normie and have less bad traits that would have had them find this place organically

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Less so if someone found this place swiping tiktok since they're more of a normie and have less bad traits that would have had them find this place organically
What makes me happy about those tt faggots is that when they meet bp they realize how fucked up their life will be because of their shitty appearance, some of them act like they don't care but deep down they are rotting inside lmao

You'll be fine, this forum is nothing special.Lots of guys from Lookism ended up just leading normal lives.Not everyone is some bp turbo-autist

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dopaminebeyondfried, horizontallytall and 1 other person
You'll be fine, this forum is nothing special.Lots of guys from Lookism ended up just leading normal lives.Not everyone is some bp turbo-autist
I know, but the desperation or brutal sadness of walking down the street and simply opening up a person's flaws in seconds and determining their life based on that, clearly in about 8 years I will have a life to lead as an adult but the ideology will never come out. from none of us:feelscry:

I know, but the desperation or brutal sadness of walking down the street and simply opening up a person's flaws in seconds and determining their life based on that, clearly in about 8 years I will have a life to lead as an adult but the ideology will never come out. from none of us:feelscry:
Thats not sad:lul::lul:, everyone does that in some type of way.You are acting as if the bp destroys your mental capacity when all it did was make you analyse some strangers face

• Love it
Reactions: jué