Everyone is a fucking giant outside

vux

vux

Don't move a muscle
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
984
Reputation
1,091
Seriously, the average is NOT 5ft9 or whatever, I measured 78 inch at doctor one time with no shoes and I wasn't even the tallest one there, NO LARP. I am in Canada and I see a lot of huge white guys and blacks literally everyday, if I go out now there will be at least 5 guys taller than me in under an hour and probably 50 around my height give or take an inch

Below 6ft = Manlet

6ft1 - 6ft3 = Average

6ft4 - 6ft6 = Above Average

6ft7 - 6ft10 = Tall

6ft11+ = Unmoggable
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Sean O’Pry
If I walk past 500 guys maybe 10-20 are drastically taller than me and 250 around my height give or take an inch, the rest way below
 
Ok not 250 but like 150 for sure, I just calculated all the experiences again yeah I would say 125-150 guys are 6ft4, 6ft5, 6ft6, 6ft3 minimum
 
Seriously, the average is NOT 5ft9 or whatever, I measured 78 inch at doctor one time with no shoes and I wasn't even the tallest one there, NO LARP. I am in Canada and I see a lot of huge white guys and blacks literally everyday, if I go out now there will be at least 5 guys taller than me in under an hour and probably 50 around my height give or take an inch

Below 6ft = Manlet

6ft1 - 6ft3 = Average

6ft4 - 6ft6 = Above Average

6ft7 - 6ft10 = Tall

6ft11+ = Unmoggable
true
 
do you live in rivendell wtf
 
Only if you live in ethnic trash areas will you see short guys. I live around mostly whites and some black athletes. But I even see giga gooks now like 6ft7+
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sørenyuko
Only if you live in ethnic trash areas will you see short guys. I live around mostly whites and some black athletes. But I even see giga gooks now like 6ft7+
Aight bro the joke was believable until now
 
Only if you live in ethnic trash areas will you see short guys. I live around mostly whites and some black athletes. But I even see giga gooks now like 6ft7+
We both live in Quebec and the most people I see are white short man that are above 6 ft
I’m 6’2 and the most of the days I barely see anyone taller than me
 
depends where you live btw. where i live tall starts at 7 foot
 
  • JFL
Reactions: kliiipss
Aight bro the joke was believable until now
I literally saw a group of 3 gooks that were all well over 6ft4+ maybe one maxing out at 6ft8 at Mandarin last week just a casual lunch and fucking gook monsters left and right
 
We both live in Quebec and the most people I see are white short man that are above 6 ft
I’m 6’2 and the most of the days I barely see anyone taller than me
I live in Toronto but I got cousins in Quebec
 
Everyone here is short
Cuz French are pretty cucked, dont u see the huge Anglos roaming around even if they are skinny teens they are still giant as fuck in frame
 
Cuz French are pretty cucked, dont u see the huge Anglos roaming around even if they are skinny teens they are still giant as fuck in frame
French , anglos all cucks if I see someone taller than me and have better frame he’s black mostly
 

Similar threads

Nerogen
Replies
21
Views
132
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
12
jflmeister
jflmeister
Punjabi Waffen
Replies
12
Views
85
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
Stefan116188
Replies
18
Views
74
Stefan116188
Stefan116188
BraveCake
Replies
9
Views
55
jc0
jc0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top