EVERYONE is losing

D

Deleted

Lurker
The most popular girl in school is rumoured to have a leaked video of her getting fucked. The most popular guy is made fun of for having a small dick. The biggest "slayers" have ended up in relationships where the girls have bodies in the 10+ category. Probably close to 50% of 18 year old guys in my town have no sexual experience while i don't know a single 18 year old virgin women as they go for older men here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, mewcoper, Xangsane and 14 others
are you even happy anymore after :blackpill: ?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14905
Grats you found out how life works and labelled it a blackpill. Meanwhile this is shit everyone knows and lives with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, mewcoper, wateriswet and 2 others
its over bro

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Grats you found out how life works and labelled it a blackpill. Meanwhile this is shit everyone knows and lives with
shut up retard

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 1627
ok chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627 and Deleted member 13787
Not everyone, the top 5 -10% are having more sex now than 30 years ago this is the best time in history to be in the top 5% of men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, sub6manletnozygos, gamma and 2 others
Which country?

Also how old are you?

Not everyone, the top 5 -10% are having more sex now than 30 years ago this is the best time in history to be in the top 5% of men
>this is the best time in history to be in the top 5% of men
9366B225 7309 4B71 8F76 D2068C3BABFB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, OOGABOOGA, Eduardo DOV and 8 others
Why would sex make you a winner?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627 and Deleted member 3946
Keep coping while I'm slaying
Nelo ur my bro and all but i don't think sex without emotion will be satisfactory after some time.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, n0rthface and Deleted member 6963
Nelo ur my bro and all but i don't think sex without emotion will be satisfactory after some time.
True I was the most happy in a relationship but it's definitely better than nothing

True I was the most happy in a relationship but it's definitely better than nothing
I need to find a girl worth dating tbh i wan't to arrange picknics on museum roofs again. I like the romantic bs stuff tbh i'm ngl and i feel like sex is better if u know each other.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Xangsane
cope i'm winning

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 15960 and 1 other person
I need to find a girl worth dating tbh i wan't to arrange picknics on museum roofs again. I like the romantic bs stuff tbh i'm ngl and i feel like sex is better if u know each other.
No girl worth dating in your town?

Not that i know of. There's some decent looking ones but most of them r high status which makes it risky.
That's the problem with living in small towns in Stockholm even if it's 1 in 100 girls its still like 10,000 girls atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Civilizations can only make progress when sexuality is regulated and controlled. When sexual restrictions are culturally lifted, the women become ultra hypergamous and the men act out and become violent to increase hierarchical status. TLDR: sit back and enjoy the decline

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Beetlejuice, n0rthface and 1 other person
That's the problem with living in small towns in Stockholm even if it's 1 in 100 girls its still like 10,000 girls atleast
The good thing about small towns is that i can know a girls sexual history just by making a phone call 😈

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It is because

:bluepill:
Just agemaxx to 50 bro, peak smv:bluepill: :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
My idea of Shannon Rose B "Losing" is much different from a "leaked video".

there will be hope once i unlock dna
and teach you all how to do the same
then we will be living like the demi gods we were meant to be

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
who doesnt lose when this nigga exists

welcome to the real world xDD

where chads and stacies having a perfect life is just an ideal abstraction

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted
The most popular girl in school is rumoured to have a leaked video of her getting fucked. The most popular guy is made fun of for having a small dick. The biggest "slayers" have ended up in relationships where the girls have bodies in the 10+ category. Probably close to 50% of 18 year old guys in my town have no sexual experience while i don't know a single 18 year old virgin women as they go for older men here.
For fucks sakes is this actually true.

It truly is over.

Well the 18 year old guys can wait till the girls younger than them turn 18 and then they can take their virginities :feelshehe: