Everyone looks better with Long Hair!! (Baldcels & Buzzcutcels don't even bother jfl) ✂

He has decent bone structure though. He’s like a htn but the hair looks ridiculous and doesn’t fit him. Mtn appeal irl and then the TikTok halo brings him back up to HTN appeal.
wdym by tiktok halo, he isnt famous or anything, also i think its more like chadlite appeal on tiktok for him

I kept getting told by guys I looked better with short hair bro !!!

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
wdym by tiktok halo, he isnt famous or anything, also i think its more like chadlite appeal on tiktok for him
If he had Chadlite appeal he would be famous.

By TikTok halo I mean that girls especially build parasocial relationships with people on social media, especially famous people, because it’s almost like being in the same room with them. It makes the guy seem more human and alive and reduces damage to appeal caused by stupid haircuts and low trust/non-NT looks etc.

If he had Chadlite appeal he would be famous.

By TikTok halo I mean that girls especially build parasocial relationships with people on social media, especially famous people, because it’s almost like being in the same room with them. It makes the guy seem more human and alive and reduces damage to appeal caused by stupid haircuts and low trust/non-NT looks etc.
Well youre right about that, the comments were just throwing me off a lil bit

He has decent bone structure though. He’s like a htn but the hair looks ridiculous and doesn’t fit him. Mtn appeal irl and then the TikTok halo brings him back up to HTN appeal.
yeah i get it but still that many likes and comments on his appearance is insane too me, when he’s nothing special at all and looks incredibly twinkish.

If i would get cucked by someone looking like that i would legit go insane.
But if someone like this gets all the women i would totally get it and accept the genetic mog

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0ef4c856-5f6c-11e8-918b-ccedfa3966cd.jpg

• +1
Reactions: greywind, traeyoung and Allornothing
Modern women are brainwashed and fucked with birth control and like this supposedly
1713610048308-png.2870107

It baffles me how someone that twinkish and average looking has 10 thousand off likes/comments about him being fine
There's not enough real men out there so they have no other option to force themselves into these faggots or become lesbians.

I mean, long hair can look good, think of young Cavill or Fimmel, they look like medieval painting angels.

But nowadays it doesn't have a place

Its not something i can grow out of, because it healed me, im not doing this just for fun
For how much time have you been eating his diet

There's not enough real men out there so they have no other option to force themselves into these faggots or become lesbians.

I mean, long hair can look good, think of young Cavill or Fimmel, they look like medieval painting angels.

But nowadays it doesn't have a place

For how much time have you been eating his diet
i started 6 months ago to heal my gastritis and thats what it did, and i cant go back, if i try anything cooked or something it comes back

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yeah i get it but still that many likes and comments on his appearance is insane too me, when he’s nothing special at all and looks incredibly twinkish.

If i would get cucked by someone looking like that i would legit go insane.
But if someone like this gets all the women i would totally get it and accept the genetic mog

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0ef4c856-5f6c-11e8-918b-ccedfa3966cd.jpg
He probably did when he was young. Youth is probably one of the most attractive traits unfortunately. It’s more of a prerequisite.

i started 6 months ago to heal my gastritis and thats what it did, and i cant go back, if i try anything cooked or something it comes back
Can I pm you about diet

6 months is too little honestly, gastritis can be healed with different type of diets, by limiting to only raw you removed the cause of the problem

6 months is too little honestly, gastritis can be healed with different type of diets, by limiting to only raw you removed the cause of the problem
Dude, this is the only thing that helped me i tried raw vegan also and that didnt work so dont tell me what works and what not. you probably just got food poisoning or got bored because you didnt stood consistend

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Debetro
over for shorthaircels

• +1
My long black curls are carrying my lookz

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay