Everyone looks so ugly on LSD

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Idk why, but when you are on acid, everyone becomes a 1/10. I couldn't look in the mirror because my face looked like a meat sac with eyes and mouth in it. Everyone was so ugly too. Also, when you are tripping, everyone talks so funny and fake. Its like you can tell they are lying just by looking inside their eyes

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
Idk why, but when you are on acid, everyone becomes a 1/10. I couldn't look in the mirror because my face looked like a meat sac with eyes and mouth in it. Everyone was so ugly too. Also, when you are tripping, everyone talks so funny and fake. Its like you can tell they are lying just by looking inside their eyes
Just melt your brain bro

Just melt your brain bro
Doesn't really melt your brain. It actually forms new neural connections. Steve Jobs was doing LSD once every few weeks and had a dedicated day for it. Helped him brainstorm ideas and shit

Doesn't really melt your brain. It actually forms new neural connections. Steve Jobs was doing LSD once every few weeks and had a dedicated day for it. Helped him brainstorm ideas and shit
Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and KraftDurchLeid
Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

Mate, I posted a copy pasta :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RftH, Deleted member 13994, Ryan and 1 other person

sounds pretty kiked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
just cause temporary schizophrenia and call it tripping theory

The reason they looked ugly is because you were able to see their souls.