Everyone looks the same

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
This sounds like fedora tipping nonsense but most people look like carbon copies of one another.

Same zoomer styles, zoomer haircuts, subcultures or just straight up invisible normies.

Feels like a weird dystopia walking around, socializing, or browsing social media sometimes

Everyone is just the same. Even the “individualists” look similar - disheveled hair, fast snobby way of talking, usually anime enthusiasts.

Does it feel odd to you?

Has globalization and social media removed the individual from the equation?
:feelswat:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
I feel this with females it's actually fucking ridiculous and scary at the same time. Literally every single fucking female I SEE ON SOCIAL MEDIA has "she/her BLM" or some blacklivesmatter.com website bullshit. Straight cancer.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
npc zombified drones

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
I'm different

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I feel this with females it's actually fucking ridiculous and scary at the same time. Literally every single fucking female I SEE ON SOCIAL MEDIA has "she/her BLM" or some blacklivesmatter.com website bullshit. Straight cancer.
Now u know why the jews think of the goyim as cattle

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
it has literally always been like that, always
all the hippies looked like each other
all the goths in the 80s looked like each other
the grunge kids in the 90s looked like each other
emos in the 00s
this is not new shit and social media has fuck all to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
stop assuming humans were meant to be different from anyone. we're exactly how we're supposed to be and you're not a deep thinker for thinking otherwise

• +1
Reactions: loksr and Deleted member 6403
Watch this shit and understand how fucked the new gens are.

Jump to minute 50:00

stop assuming humans were meant to be different from anyone. we're exactly how we're supposed to be and you're not a deep thinker for thinking otherwise
You misunderstood the question. I am not acting superior I’m just asking if globalization and social media loops lead to greater mimetic desires and less agency.
it has literally always been like that, always
all the hippies looked like each other
all the goths in the 80s looked like each other
the grunge kids in the 90s looked like each other
emos in the 00s
this is not new shit and social media has fuck all to do with it
Yes there’s always been an element of conformity but the question is if it has been accelerated by modern information technology

You misunderstood the question. I am not acting superior I’m just asking if globalization and social media loops lead to greater mimetic desires and less agency.

Yes there’s always been an element of conformity but the question is if it has been accelerated by modern information technology
Not to any noticeable degree to my eye
the levels of people all looking the same has remained pretty constant
people do not look any MORE like each other than they used to

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself

then yea probably it does

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself