Everyone needs to take viet E and Coq-10

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
After I’ve started taking these pills, I’ve noticed that I’m much stronger at the gym and have a far higher sex drive. I don’t know why, but I’m 95 percent sure it’s because of these supplements.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 39140 and Mr. President
Is the E alpha tocopherol or mix ? Can you stop the E for a while and only use the COQ10 ? Im interested if its the quinone or the vit E thats increasing libido and androgenic experience

Is the E alpha tocopherol or mix ? Can you stop the E for a while and only use the COQ10 ? Im interested if its the quinone or the vit E thats increasing libido and androgenic experience
Hmmm, I will check now.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
what is coq-10? are you trying to turn me gay nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, MaestheticMaso and wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and MaestheticMaso

Attachments

• 8A7A973B-D8B1-4106-ABD7-7A29B9C87ADC.jpeg
    8A7A973B-D8B1-4106-ABD7-7A29B9C87ADC.jpeg
    375.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Just eat red meat jfl. Stop stuffing yourself with pills.

Just eat red meat jfl. Stop stuffing yourself with pills.
It’s not enough to increase COQ, the amount of food you will have to eat will break your bank and weight. That’s why sometimes supplements are good.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
i will look into them tho. have you started the cycle

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No sex drive for my height

im not a druggie

What the fuck is VIET-E? Is this some misspelling or Chinese shit? Did you perhaps mean Test-E or Vitamin E? Both are part cope.

What the fuck is VIET-E? Is this some misspelling or Chinese shit? Did you perhaps mean Test-E or Vitamin E? Both are part cope.
Yes it was a mistake, I meant vitamin E. How are they cope ? They worked for me. Either way everyone is different so who knows if you need them or how you’ll react.

It’s not enough to increase COQ, the amount of food you will have to eat will break your bank and weight. That’s why sometimes supplements are good.
Hmm whats COQ? do you mean CO2?