Everyone of yall are doing. Your steroid cycle wrong.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Everyone is nuking theyre estrogen or making it low qith aromatase inhibitors, wich is dumb af and destroya igf1.
You need masteron in every cycle, 300-1000mg a week depending on what you are running but masteron is a must.
Also primobolan but it depends on what you are running.
For example:
In a 500mg test a week cycle i would add 200-300mg primo.

In a trenbolone acetate 300mg test enanthate i would add at least 300 mg of masteron prop.

Masteron is to avoid gyno and to have elevated estrogen withoitbsuffering high e2 symptomps

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, ZachS, greywind and 2 others
Always remenber, dht is the hormone of god.
Literally 10x times more powerful then testosterone

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
no roids for my subhuman face
bump for you, seems like a good thread

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and ConfusedBolivian
Eh no thank you, I won't turn my body into a nuclear reactor

wouldnt taking no ai stunt growth since mast only mask side effects and dont actually lower e2 ?
what dosage should i run for mast ?
test e 500 mg, mast, proviron, anavar (will be mostly used as preworkout but only after few weeks into the cycle) and gh

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
You still on gear?

How's dating life for you?

You still on gear?

How's dating life for you?
I am on dbol only for now
Dating 0 bitches but fucked a girl in mental hospital yesterday i might make a thread about it it is blackpilled af bcs she is married

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
How do you stop water retention, I literally came off TRT cause I was a bloatcell. I cant use an ARB like tsartin cause I never had blood pressure issues even on cycle. Mast is the only thing I can think of. Estrogen also wasnt an issue I didnt even need an Ai at 500 test

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
How do you stop water retention, I literally came off TRT cause I was a bloatcell. I cant use an ARB like tsartin cause I never had blood pressure issues even on cycle. Mast is the only thing I can think of. Estrogen also wasnt an issue I didnt even need an Ai at 500 test
You cant stop water retention, only losing body fat to reduce overall bloat

I am on dbol only for now
Dating 0 bitches but fucked a girl in mental hospital yesterday i might make a thread about it it is blackpilled af bcs she is married
You should make it, tag me if you do