Everyone on this forum is slowly becoming more depressed

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Gold
16C929EA 8470 472A 8C4C F7DAF9CB7E77

The fog is coming for all of us non-chads. I never used to see these types of posts, and now
Every day someone loses their will to live on this forum jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, hattrick, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
Summer blues

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Just cherry picks two posts by two users who are reputed for always complaining.
Most people are not like @nigtard and @Cutecel2001 lol

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
nah im happy asl cz i found out im gonna be able to get more stims tomorrow instead of in 2 weeks

Nigger did I just catch you having empathy?

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
View attachment 2981483
The fog is coming for all of us non-chads. I never used to see these types of posts, and now
Every day someone loses their will to live on this forum jfl
idk man I'm good

But for some people that have been lonely their whole lives, seeing other people enjoying their summer with other people can make them depressed

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Just cherry picks two posts by two users who are reputed for always complaining.
Most people are not like @nigtard and @Cutecel2001 lol
Jfl at cherry-picking, it’s just a screenshot of the off topic section

nah im happy asl cz i found out im gonna be able to get more stims tomorrow instead of in 2 weeks
What are stims? Should I get them

The heavens have finally responded.

This is what happens when you don’t take solid advice to delete tiktok and Instagram.

The algorithm of Tiktok and Instagram purposely pushes attractive/hyper NT people to the front as a means of catching the eyes of normies. Non blackpilled normies aren’t conscious of the strategy employed by the Jewish algorithm, and when they see attractive people their monkey brains releases feel good chemicals.

Volatile insecure subchads are vulnerable to this kind of content, it becomes a negative loop that constantly circulates the same type of thoughts “I’m genetic trash”, “I’ll never have what they have”, etc…

We can’t avoid these thoughts but when you’re on a platform that forces you to circulate the same negative self-affirmations constantly it destroys your sense of self. So a lot of subchads ought to delete Instagram and tiktok or at the very least limit usage.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
No
There are less posts like this now