Teen love is COPE

sexual activities are cope as they do not feed the soul
The soul is cope, we are just meat maybe we trascend after we die but while we are alive we are just meat that act according our nature

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I am, prove me wrong and show me proof that 95% of those relationships don’t end up like shit
just because they eventually end up shitty doesn't mean the relationships were completely worthless jfl. missing out on teen love has been proven to have detrimental mental affects & slightly stunt your social connection abilities :feelskek:

plus who cares if it doesn't last? everything in life is temporary the point is to have fun and enjoy them while they last. your adult relationship probably isn't going to last either according to divorce rates, does that make adult love worthless too?

• So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices
love is cope

• +1
Reactions: northafricanmogger
My one chance I thought I had found teen love she was a goth girl so of course it turned out she had been fucking from 13 :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, ihearvoices and rape
Teen love is not supposed to last forever, just like youth itself isn't. It would be nice if it did. But that's not why it is celebrated so much here.

It's because it's your one chance to share a genuine connection with a girl, unaffected by things such as financial responsibilities, jealousy from them having been with other guys, insecurity from being able to compete with the other guys she could go out with who are millionaires, chads etc., hypergamy.

You can just enjoy each other's affection and go on adventures together, show love without feeling like she will perceive you as weak for doing so.

Both your hormones are going crazy as well so the sex you share is way more intense and passionate.
REAL. it's like the only time you can experience TRULY pure, passionate love that's not fueled by lust or high standards or the desire to reproduce before its too late.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Always Stay You
Teen love is not supposed to last forever, just like youth itself isn't. It would be nice if it did. But that's not why it is celebrated so much here.

It's because it's your one chance to share a genuine connection with a girl, unaffected by things such as financial responsibilities, jealousy from them having been with other guys, insecurity from being able to compete with the other guys she could go out with who are millionaires, chads etc., hypergamy.

You can just enjoy each other's affection and go on adventures together, show love without feeling like she will perceive you as weak for doing so.

Both your hormones are going crazy as well so the sex you share is way more intense and passionate.
Yes but is not needed to feel dopamine rushes, the best will just be fucking JB’s
just because they eventually end up shitty doesn't mean the relationships were completely worthless jfl. missing out on teen love has been proven to have detrimental mental affects & slightly stunt your social connection abilities :feelskek:

plus who cares if it doesn't last? everything in life is temporary the point is to have fun and enjoy them while they last. your adult relationship probably isn't going to last either according to divorce rates, does that make adult love worthless too?
yes is worthless, just slay whores, it’s never late to slay, chad can slay at any age the only good thing about being under 18 is that is easier to fuck but if you are good looking you will still getting pussy after 18

• JFL
Reactions: rape
REAL. it's like the only time you can experience TRULY pure, passionate love that's not fueled by lust or high standards or the desire to reproduce before its too late.
It’s not real retarded holy shit at your IQ, if it’s real never ends and if it ended it wasn’t real

When they first got together the foid just seen the guy as one of her peers rather than her superior
Given how much more sexually advanced foids are compared to males at that age (mentally not just experience) it just doesn't feel fulfilling for them to be sexually involved with someone who is the same age as them hence behind them developmentally.
So true ++++, remeber this level of advancemend quite vividly
It's because they dont understand what it is that was missing, they just feel that something was missing so they assume the excitement of getting with another guy (who happens to be the same age due to circumstance) will give them that feeling they've been craving.

Foids will typically lose attraction to the first guy they're with because knowing that he has no experience with any girls other than her becomes a turn off over time as she starts to see guys with experience with other girls as being superior to him
True, confirmed truth, i wish i had never known this.
she truly wants which is a power imbalance
True, flids are twisted. Just take a look at what they read.
The concept of judging age by the amount of time the earth revolved around the sun is an entirely human invention.
In an ancient thousands of years
Do you really think some grown men in their attrcativness peak are going to step aside to late some tanner stage 2 men bond with the JB in the tribe just because they were born in the same year as the JB?
Fuck no, the grown men would compete to impregnate the JB and spend the most time around the JB
This is what feels entirely natural for the JB, even if they would feel more comfortable associating with the tanner stage 2 males on a friendship level, nothing can compare to the feeling of adoration a foid has for a grown man when she is a JB
Probably...

//Enjoyed reading every single word

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Yes but is not needed to feel dopamine rushes, the best will just be fucking JB’s

yes is worthless, just slay whores, it’s never late to slay, chad can slay at any age the only good thing about being under 18 is that is easier to fuck but if you are good looking you will still getting pussy after 18
Most guys aren't purely sexually frustrated, so raw sex isn't gonna fix the whole issue. And JB pussy isn't why people are so obsessed with teen love, you pervert.

A lot of guys want a normal, wholesome relationship with ONE girl where they can experience sincere love for once in their lives. You know, like the relationships people have in the animes.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices

Most guys aren't purely sexually frustrated, so raw sex isn't gonna fix the whole issue. And JB pussy isn't why people are so obsessed with teen love, you pervert.

A lot of guys want a normal, wholesome relationship with ONE girl where they can experience sincere love for once in their lives. You know, like the relationships people have in the animes.
You are not gonna find that relationship never so keep coping, no matter your age, she will eventually leave you and remember if it’s real love it will never end and if it ended it wasn’t real

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
You are not gonna find that relationship never so keep coping, no matter your age, she will eventually leave you and remember if it’s real love it will never end and if it ended it wasn’t real
That's true, but it is about enjoying it in the moment, and the memories it leaves you with. And at the time, as a teenager, you are too naive to think it will ever end.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and northafricanmogger
That's true, but it is about enjoying it in the moment, and the memories it leaves you with. And at the time, as a teenager, you are too naive to think it will ever end.
Yes the time enjoyed is good ofc, but you can enjoy you life later on to, yes you maybe missed Jb pussy but no you didn’t miss real love

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Always Stay You
What’s your rating? :ogre:

• +1
TDLR: teen love cope but having sex with JB's legit

Yes you heard right, now let me explain

So the last days I have been seeing that there is a strong obsession with JB’s and Teen love in this forum so first let me tell you that yes JB’s are probably way better than older whores but just for sex, when it comes to teen love there is no such thing for 99% of guys unless you are chad or have chad status/money

I tell you this from my experience, I'm 17 now I dated a JB 2 years ago when she was 14, and I was 15, everything very good I was going to her house every weekend without telling my parents, I kissed her, masturbate her and all of that things, it was a very good experience, later on when she was 15, and I was 16 I took her virginity after months of kissing, masturbation and some blowjobs, everything was like a dream, like they will tell you on this forum, but guess what? That shit ended, and It did not end good, 3 weeks before prom (I’m from Spain and here prom is at 16) she left me for another dude, that’s it, literally one random day after months of all this dream like shit she said she had to tell me something, and it was basically that she wanted to break up because she wasn’t feeling good, which obviously was a giga cope because everything was literally perfect until that random day, so I was confused, anyway she said that it was better to give us some time, and the next day literally the next day she was seeing another guy, and a week later they were kissing and 3 weeks later on the day of prom I got a photo of her kissing that guy like crazy in FRONT of everyone, brutal, I was one of the few ones who experienced the “muh teen love” and I end up like this, humiliated, and I’m not the only one, all the MTNs and even HTNs get cheated or some weird shit, the thing is that NO teen love is not like in the fucking movies, well not indefinitely, it will end unless you are chad, and how do you think it will end? She saying that she needs time to study and actually needing time to study? JFL, she will start getting other dicks just because she will start receiving more and more attention

But my friends (LTN-MTN) who are only having sex with JB’s are enjoying life more

For all the “muh teen love” copers:
View attachment 3237182

Wish you then the best bro:ogre:
What softmaxxes you need to do?
Thanks bro, weight loss, lashes, eyebrows and skin, I descended hard 1 year ago went form 13% bodyfat to 20% bodyfat because I got brainwashed by the gymcels copers and their “muh bulking”, probably why that whore left me for another guy

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

jfl at you thinking a jb would ever be interested in you (or 99% of people on this site). nice pipe dream though bro.

yeah it's not NEEDED for dopamine rushes but the dopamine received from being in a relationship as a teen genuinely feels better than any dopamine you'd receive from an adult relationship

slaying is more worthless than a relationship. you have to be genuinely shallow or soulless to not crave a LTR and actual affection rather than the useless temporary validation received from slaying :feelskek:

• JFL
jfl at you thinking a jb would ever be interested in you (or 99% of people on this site). nice pipe dream though bro.

yeah it's not NEEDED for dopamine rushes but the dopamine received from being in a relationship as a teen genuinely feels better than any dopamine you'd receive from an adult relationship

slaying is more worthless than a relationship. you have to be genuinely shallow or soulless to not crave a LTR and actual affection rather than the useless temporary validation received from slaying :feelskek:
Reply to this fucking retarded

“You are not gonna find that relationship never so keep coping, no matter your age, she will eventually leave you and remember if it’s real love it will never end and if it ended it wasn’t real”

Don’t act like you are smart faggot :feelshaha:

So the last days I have been seeing that there is a strong obsession with JB’s and Teen love in this forum so first let me tell you that yes JB’s are probably way better than older whores but just for sex, when it comes to teen love there is no such thing for 99% of guys unless you are chad or have chad status/money

I tell you this from my experience, I'm 17 now I dated a JB 2 years ago when she was 14, and I was 15, everything very good I was going to her house every weekend without telling my parents, I kissed her, masturbate her and all of that things, it was a very good experience, later on when she was 15, and I was 16 I took her virginity after months of kissing, masturbation and some blowjobs, everything was like a dream, like they will tell you on this forum, but guess what? That shit ended, and It did not end good, 3 weeks before prom (I’m from Spain and here prom is at 16) she left me for another dude, that’s it, literally one random day after months of all this dream like shit she said she had to tell me something, and it was basically that she wanted to break up because she wasn’t feeling good, which obviously was a giga cope because everything was literally perfect until that random day, so I was confused, anyway she said that it was better to give us some time, and the next day literally the next day she was seeing another guy, and a week later they were kissing and 3 weeks later on the day of prom I got a photo of her kissing that guy like crazy in FRONT of everyone, brutal, I was one of the few ones who experienced the “muh teen love” and I end up like this, humiliated, and I’m not the only one, all the MTNs and even HTNs get cheated or some weird shit, the thing is that NO teen love is not like in the fucking movies, well not indefinitely, it will end unless you are chad, and how do you think it will end? She saying that she needs time to study and actually needing time to study? JFL, she will start getting other dicks just because she will start receiving more and more attention

But my friends (LTN-MTN) who are only having sex with JB’s are enjoying life more

View attachment 3237182
nafri ramblings dnr

teen love is the most fascinating, key and decissive experience on a man´s life

• +1

View attachment 3237182
I am a 30cels and will speak from my experience. Teen love is blind and fogs men's reason, but in truth it is where both love and heartbreak appear with the most intensity is somewhat surreal. What htn teen says is true, beckie teen will end up leaving you for chad teen, and you will feel like complete garbage, it will be the saddest hole in your existence and where you will reach the highest cortisol spikes of your life due to total sulfuration of your dopamine receptors. Seeing how the girl you loved the most and with whom you shared the most magical and first time moments is now jumping on another cock more robust than yours. FOID is incapable of love at any age. Everything you experience with FOID teen will be fleeting and an illusion, while you writhe in nostalgia she will forget you in a day.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Reply to this fucking retarded

“You are not gonna find that relationship never so keep coping, no matter your age, she will eventually leave you and remember if it’s real love it will never end and if it ended it wasn’t real”

Don’t act like you are smart faggot :feelshaha:
real love ends but it lasts longer & is ultimately more gratifying than slaying

• JFL
cope + teen love mogs i remember being in school and skipping school, and we would do literally anything together

one time we went around barking at people at a store, this is where i developed my shoplifting habit

very fun time imo
Literal ropefuel man. I’d do anything to get that time back. I’m about to be 24 and I have HTN/CL potential but I feel like it’s too late. @Amnesia gives me hope tho

I honestly wanna rope everyday for missing out on this. Dating now as a 23yo bloomer is never really enjoyable because i feel like I have to walk on a tight rope constantly to maintain the persona/NT to get any type of love. And yeah I’ve met some girls who I can relax around but those girls are typically subhuman. There’s no winning atp tbh.

I feel like I’ll never be able to be myself and completely relax around a beautiful woman who will love me almost-unconditionally.

Unless I’m wayyy out her league looks/status wise but that’s not gonna happen lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and rape

View attachment 3237182
It's definitely cope. Muh important life stages. Muh mentally crippled by no teen love.

sex with jbs in indeed great makes u think why even waste time with old roasties

• +1
real love ends but it lasts longer & is ultimately more gratifying than slaying
Damn bro I just feel sorry for your over tier IQ, keep coping thinking that love is real and that some JB will stay with you if you date her when she is 14-16, she will leave you and forget you in days and you will know that she never truly loved you and that all was just an illusion because she will act the same she acted with you with other guys, she will send him the same long ass texts saying how much he loves him, and obviously she will probably laugh of you with her friends and the new guy she is with, @Arthur schopenhauer is right just read what he said

"I am a 30cels and will speak from my experience. Teen love is blind and fogs men's reason, but in truth it is where both love and heartbreak appear with the most intensity is somewhat surreal. What htn teen says is true, beckie teen will end up leaving you for chad teen, and you will feel like complete garbage, it will be the saddest hole in your existence and where you will reach the highest cortisol spikes of your life due to total sulfuration of your dopamine receptors. Seeing how the girl you loved the most and with whom you shared the most magical and first time moments is now jumping on another cock more robust than yours. FOID is incapable of love at any age. Everything you experience with FOID teen will be fleeting and an illusion, while you writhe in nostalgia she will forget you in a day."

View attachment 3237182
went thru the same shit

teen love is cope :lul:

• +1
after a certain age that's all we get
No if you are rich and good looking you can get +20yo virgin mtb , people act like its impossible to find a fuckable white girl who is virgin in their twenties but its not true, its just that you are ugly and poor and never leave your basement

No if you are rich and good looking you can get +20yo virgin mtb , people act like its impossible to find a fuckable white girl who is virgin in their twenties but its not true, its just that you are ugly and poor and never leave your basement
It's not impossible, just really hard.

Any woman who is 20+ and still a virgin in 2024 is some fucked up freak (either hideous or severely mentally ill, probably both)

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rape and northafricanmogger
Any woman who is 20+ and still a virgin in 2024 is some fucked up freak (either hideous or severely mentally ill, probably both)
No, some girls are just scared, some have very strict parents, some are just waiting for the "one" there are a lot of reasons why some white girl in their twenties may be a virgin, of course is very rare and you will never get one because you are ugly, short, non nt, and never leave your basement but don't talk like you know shit

You didnt experience it because your gf clearly did not love you
Yes I did experience it but its not real faggot, have you even kissed a women? let us know your experiences to see if JB's actually stay with their sub Chad boyfriend till they die

No, some girls are just scared, some have very strict parents, some are just waiting for the "one"
aka the are mentally ill
"Scared" = Anxiety Disorder
"Strict Partens" = Daddy Issues, probably the absolute most insanely unstable person youll ever meet
"Waiting for the 'one'" = Delusional

aka the are mentally ill
"Scared" = Anxiety Disorder
"Strict Partens" = Daddy Issues, probably the absolute most insanely unstable person youll ever meet
"Waiting for the 'one'" = Delusional
Yes you are def retarded, every girl has a mental disorder then, "waiting for the one is delusional bro normal girls get 10 dicks per weekend once they hit puberty"

*a woman
and yes
Tales you didn't, or maybe you did and you think that was real love? maybe you have trauma because the only girl who let you touch her leaved and now you are obsessed thinking that she truly loved you? lmao kys faggot