[EVERYONE PLEASE GTFIH] Is this considered bullying?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I don't know if this was classified as being bullied but I'll let you decide.
I was never persistently bullied by one person, but I have had way too many one-time made-fun of occurrences by a plethora of people

1. In Kindergarten, I was short, the youngest in my grade and I was also bald, my father did my haircut and I was lowkey bald. My hairline was pushed back consistently. This Mexican girl would make fun of me all the time and called me baldy. This is where my insecurity about not having hair occurred. Didn't have friends. I was blackpilled at an early age about the importance of hair
  2. In First Grade, the same thing happened, this time, it was spreading to more people, on the playground, when I would get my bald haircut, I was treated significantly worse. I only felt safe when I grew some hair out. She started to make fun of me less but others took her void. Only had one friend I barely talked to I think. The same thing happened in 2nd.
  3. In Third grade, I met my first friend, a tall, black nerdy kid obsessed with Mario. The same thing would happen, people everywhere would roast me for hair, and nobody would do it consistently though. He left after fourth grade and I had no friends until the last month of 5th grade.
  4. In Sixth Grade, I met some friends, but the same situation happened, I would get flamed for my haircuts. Had a small friend group for a while, but most dis-friended me after sixth. Also met my middle school crush there, I got my hat violently snatched off my head by a teacher in front of her trying to hide my baldness and it just got me laughed at by her...
  5. In seventh grade, some conflict between my friends happened and I had no friends for a week, I tried to make friends with this one guy in my math class, he was talking to my crush at the time and he told me word for word "Dude, nobody likes you enchanted_elixir, go away" *everyone laughs*. I walk off sad to my destination. I sat by the cafeteria myself that week and this nice guy let me sit at the cool kids' table and they were all repulsed seeing me there, I did the most painful jestermaxxing and gave them all the good stuff in my lunchbox. The taunting started to spike massively here, I was being Michael Jordan Slapped out of nowhere constantly. [ ] was basically the laughing stock of the group, they only kept me there really for their entertainment. I basically did this [ https://mega.nz/folder/hwNSQC5B#p-EA2pFgaMZkSgSxmZvMQQ/file/gkswzbgD ] Women would literally tell me "Ewwww...." when I would walk past them.
  6. Eighth Grade was more or less the same, I did make some friends but they didn't really respect me. I was more of someone to talk to if they had nobody to talk to. I did become good friends with this Russian guy fresh from Russia though. I was taunted for "not getting bitches" and I even had a group of girls call me ugly to my face!!! That hurt. One of my friends, even though we were good friends, told his friend that I said he was gay and he punched the shit out of me, without any proof. I also jestermaxxed and drank a nasty concoction, green beans +milk + beans + eaten pizza + skittle on the floor just to entertain people. We had a rap session in my history class and I was making the beat and she rapped, over my own beat that I got no lady. I was starting to see all of this as normal.
  7. In Ninth Grade, it was similar but the school hierarchy got flatter, I played Uno with these guys during our free period and I was literally disrespected, nobody respected me there. I was always called garbage no matter how well I played. Also, these seniors would have these rap battles and I would go there and the first time I went there, it was my last because once I appeared, it went from a rap session to a roast session, roasting me... I also invited my new friend over to my school and gave him status because I was in the cool kid's group (I didn't really have status, just access to that friend group, I was just their jester after all)
  8. In Tenth grade, this was my best year, I hit puberty, stopped being a midget, stopped looking "adorable", started to cut my own hair, was into the self-improvement stuff, Teachingmensfashion, Alex Costa, etc. and I tried to put myself out there, I got a few women who seemed to be interested but it seemed to be short-lived because they'd lose interest very rapidly.I was treated MUCH BETTER. I gained an impressive amounts of acquaintances and friends and respect and the taunting was significantly decreased, but I also had too many non-NT moments which embarrassed me. Most people didn't give a fuck about my efforts and some thought I was cringe, but these were by far the best days to date in my life.
  9. All of the progress started to wane in eleventh grade. Died in my current senior year. Now I look like a loner, have a few friends, no friend group, no social circle, but plenty of pseudo-acquaintances from my progress. Everyone has a better life than me and the taunting has risen again. Now I'm going to college soon and I'm scared that the taunting will resurface in college and destroy the little self-esteem I already have.
The question is, would you consider this bullying, if not, what would you consider it?
I'm worried I'm putting too much information out there and I might get doxxed one day :feelswhy:

Attachments

• FicklePointlessErmine-max-1mb.gif
    FicklePointlessErmine-max-1mb.gif
    842.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, alriodai and Deleted member 18804
Iโ€™m not gonna read all that

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333, Kristin, GetShrekt and 2 others
yea you got bullied badly lol

Fuark, that jestermaxxing video was brutal. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
But yes, to answer your question OP, you were bullied as we all were for our subhumanity. :feelsbadman:

• +1
yea you got bullied badly lol
I might think so, but I never thought about it that way because I was used to it and thought I was normal, looking back at it, it didn't seem normal. Now even my friend I invited to my school has much more status than me :feelswhy:

yeah definitely bullying

• +1
Sorry I feel for you bud. I see that we are a little similar in grades (I'm a sophomore). If you need someone to talk to, just send me a pm @enchanted_elixir

• +1
I don't know if this was classified as being bullied but I'll let you decide.
I was never persistently bullied by one person, but I have had way too many one-time made-fun of occurrences by a plethora of people

1. In Kindergarten, I was short, the youngest in my grade and I was also bald, my father did my haircut and I was lowkey bald. My hairline was pushed back consistently. This Mexican girl would make fun of me all the time and called me baldy. This is where my insecurity about not having hair occurred. Didn't have friends. I was blackpilled at an early age about the importance of hair
  2. In First Grade, the same thing happened, this time, it was spreading to more people, on the playground, when I would get my bald haircut, I was treated significantly worse. I only felt safe when I grew some hair out. She started to make fun of me less but others took her void. Only had one friend I barely talked to I think. The same thing happened in 2nd.
  3. In Third grade, I met my first friend, a tall, black nerdy kid obsessed with Mario. The same thing would happen, people everywhere would roast me for hair, and nobody would do it consistently though. He left after fourth grade and I had no friends until the last month of 5th grade.
  4. In Sixth Grade, I met some friends, but the same situation happened, I would get flamed for my haircuts. Had a small friend group for a while, but most dis-friended me after sixth. Also met my middle school crush there, I got my hat violently snatched off my head by a teacher in front of her trying to hide my baldness and it just got me laughed at by her...
  5. In seventh grade, some conflict between my friends happened and I had no friends for a week, I tried to make friends with this one guy in my math class, he was talking to my crush at the time and he told me word for word "Dude, nobody likes you enchanted_elixir, go away" *everyone laughs*. I walk off sad to my destination. I sat by the cafeteria myself that week and this nice guy let me sit at the cool kids' table and they were all repulsed seeing me there, I did the most painful jestermaxxing and gave them all the good stuff in my lunchbox. The taunting started to spike massively here, I was being Michael Jordan Slapped out of nowhere constantly. [ ] was basically the laughing stock of the group, they only kept me there really for their entertainment. I basically did this [ https://mega.nz/folder/hwNSQC5B#p-EA2pFgaMZkSgSxmZvMQQ/file/gkswzbgD ] Women would literally tell me "Ewwww...." when I would walk past them.
  6. Eighth Grade was more or less the same, I did make some friends but they didn't really respect me. I was more of someone to talk to if they had nobody to talk to. I did become good friends with this Russian guy fresh from Russia though. I was taunted for "not getting bitches" and I even had a group of girls call me ugly to my face!!! That hurt. One of my friends, even though we were good friends, told his friend that I said he was gay and he punched the shit out of me, without any proof. I also jestermaxxed and drank a nasty concoction, green beans +milk + beans + eaten pizza + skittle on the floor just to entertain people. We had a rap session in my history class and I was making the beat and she rapped, over my own beat that I got no lady. I was starting to see all of this as normal.
  7. In Ninth Grade, it was similar but the school hierarchy got flatter, I played Uno with these guys during our free period and I was literally disrespected, nobody respected me there. I was always called garbage no matter how well I played. Also, these seniors would have these rap battles and I would go there and the first time I went there, it was my last because once I appeared, it went from a rap session to a roast session, roasting me... I also invited my new friend over to my school and gave him status because I was in the cool kid's group (I didn't really have status, just access to that friend group, I was just their jester after all)
  8. In Tenth grade, this was my best year, I hit puberty, stopped being a midget, stopped looking "adorable", started to cut my own hair, was into the self-improvement stuff, Teachingmensfashion, Alex Costa, etc. and I tried to put myself out there, I got a few women who seemed to be interested but it seemed to be short-lived because they'd lose interest very rapidly.I was treated MUCH BETTER. I gained an impressive amounts of acquaintances and friends and respect and the taunting was significantly decreased, but I also had too many non-NT moments which embarrassed me. Most people didn't give a fuck about my efforts and some thought I was cringe, but these were by far the best days to date in my life.
  9. All of the progress started to wane in eleventh grade. Died in my current senior year. Now I look like a loner, have a few friends, no friend group, no social circle, but plenty of pseudo-acquaintances from my progress. Everyone has a better life than me and the taunting has risen again. Now I'm going to college soon and I'm scared that the taunting will resurface in college and destroy the little self-esteem I already have.
The question is, would you consider this bullying, if not, what would you consider it?
I'm worried I'm putting too much information out there and I might get doxxed one day :feelswhy:
yeah you got bullied badly i was also bullied almost as badly only having 2 or 3 genuine friends after 3rd grade hit up till middle school
i also ascended like you did with losing weight from wrestling but in 11th grade and the treatment was heavily different but the dumb non NT shit i did cucked me

• +1
w
yeah you got bullied badly i was also bullied almost as badly only having 2 or 3 genuine friends after 3rd grade hit up till middle school
i also ascended like you did with losing weight from wrestling but in 11th grade and the treatment was heavily different but the dumb non NT shit i did cucked me
when i went to college it got better maybe go somewhere in a different city for a new start

balding in kindergarten

Biden

relatable and i never really ascended, I went from bullyable to not very bullyable, and descending back to bullyable

im sorry to hear that man i tried my best to never bully kids but some just pissed me off lol

• +1
Why would your father do that

Why would your father do that
It's "clean".
Now I feel severely insecure without a head of hair because of the trauma.
How will I cope when I get a hair transplant to lower my hairline and I will have to cut my hair so they can grow evenly :feelswhy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back