Everyone says that i look like a turk or a iraqi man

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
(Even girls) is this bad? I am a morrocan myself. I dont see that much of a diffrence between arab people other people do clearly. What do you think is it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Moroccans are ugly (the men) so thats a good thing?

• +1
You serious? I alway thought morrocan were less hairy less caveman-tier shit lmfao
looool they're still ugly as shit. The moroccan women on the other hand....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
looool they're still ugly as shit. The moroccan women on the other hand....

Hmmm allright i just looked on the internet lists with the hottest arab men by country (i know gayyy). I can assure you morocco wasnt one of them.

• +1
Hmmm allright i just looked on the internet lists with the hottest arab men by country (i know gayyy). I can assure you morocco wasnt one of them.
Most arabs are ugly. But moroccans and egyptians are the fucking ugliest. Most handsome arab men maybe the lebanese and kuwaiti.
no offense

• +1
You serious? I alway thought morrocan were less hairy less caveman-tier shit lmfao
KEK moroccans are ugly as sin, here in Spain not even mudsharks would touch them unless BBC is sure or 6'1"+ height

• +1
Yikes at the comments on this post. Moroccans and other north africans look like camels but the people from the middle east look like actual Cavenman goat Hybrids. @Itss_BritneyBishh pm me picture im Moroccan too
(Even girls) is this bad? I am a morrocan myself. I dont see that much of a diffrence between arab people other people do clearly. What do you think is it over for me?
Btw if people are saying you look like a caveman Iraqi or a T:feelstastyman:rk thats probably a bad thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Yikes at the comments on this post. Moroccans and other north africans look like camels but the people from the middle east look like actual Cavenman goat Hybrids. @Itss_BritneyBishh pm me picture im Moroccan too

Btw if people are saying you look like a caveman Iraqi or a T:feelstastyman:rk thats probably a bad thing
They didnt say that. But when people say that to me thats what i think. Sometimes get kinda angry and then they say no, in a good way. But not that often. I will send you my picture. You decside

• +1
They didnt say that. But when people say that to me thats what i think. Sometimes get kinda angry and then they say no, in a good way. But not that often. I will send you my picture. You decside

Send me a pic too, I'm very good at rating people. I'm from Turkmenistan, part of the glorious Soviet Union, and am typing this from a computer made in the 1980's while sitting on top of a goat. I have no bias, and only speak the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RopeAllFemales and Nibba
Send me a pic too, I'm very good at rating people. I'm from Turkmenistan, part of the glorious Soviet Union, and am typing this from a computer made in the 1980's while sitting on top of a goat. I have no bias, and only speak the truth
:cool::what::love::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Got u send pic

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Pm pics also

• +1
Pm me too.

• +1
Lmao this chat with no context looks like a bunch of indian guys orbiting a girl on insta

• +1
I saw the pics she is ugly.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Pretty much
We should all hop on tinychat later boyo. Or go to my private room that I posted in the gc

• +1
We should all hop on tinychat later boyo. Or go to my private room that I posted in the gc
idk will check out

• +1