Everyone should do a martial art to gain confidence

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
This isn’t technically a “looksmax” but I feel it’s extremely important.

Doing BJJ, Judo, MMA, Boxing, or Muay Thai will make you much more confident around other guys and benefit you in day to day interactions.

Just knowing that you can knockout and/or kill another man if you had to is the ultimate confidence booster. Defeating another man in a fight is the most primitive thing you can do. Someone can bark and be a petty bitch to you IRL but if you knock them out, they will never be able to recover from that psychological damage of being physically humiliated.

If you’re more of a submissive, passive guy, or high inhib guy, I HIGHLY recommend doing a martial art to boost your confidence and make you less high inhib and nervous all the time. It will unironically make you more comfortable in your own skin.

Gonna sit back and watch all the guys who don’t do martial arts call this a cope and a meme
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 7926, owlofathena and 10 others
one of the best threads ive seen on this website

i started boxing to become more like my idol mike tyson a few years ago, and havent looked back since

ive made good friends but most importantly gained huge confidence. just knowing you could massacre anyone who dares to disrespect you is a huge boost

i also do bjj as a side to become a complete fighter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2846
I'm a black belt

i would love to hear undisputed's opinion on this post :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead

but i agree being able to fight is a confidence boost

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
getting strong > learning dance moves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead, IWantToMax and 1 other person
I've wanted to for years but don't have the money or time. I wish my dad put me in boxing as a kid.

he is even more mentally ill than you

there is no hope for him
I had a decent break for 2 weeks, now im back at binging forums. Im on 8 different forums at the same time, different personas.

I CANT stop crying for dopamine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2581
I had a decent break for 2 weeks, now im back at binging forums. Im on 8 different forums at the same time, different personas.

I CANT stop crying for dopamine.
what troubles me about jovan is whats the point of all this personas/larping if hes not that relevant anymore

what other type of forums apart from psl are you on?

i feel you, since being ill i have been rotting hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Any1 can be anything
Do you guys know what happened to Josh? Did he really kill himself?

• Woah
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
Do you guys know what happened to Josh? Did he really kill himself?
no im still speaking to him

he left psl because he felt hated

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and KEy21
  • Love it
Reactions: Any1 can be anything

Doing BJJ, Judo, MMA, Boxing, or Muay Thai will make you much more confident around other guys and benefit you in day to day interactions.

Just knowing that you can knockout and/or kill another man if you had to is the ultimate confidence booster. Defeating another man in a fight is the most primitive thing you can do. Someone can bark and be a petty bitch to you IRL but if you knock them out, they will never be able to recover from that psychological damage of being physically humiliated.

If you’re more of a submissive, passive guy, or high inhib guy, I HIGHLY recommend doing a martial art to boost your confidence and make you less high inhib and nervous all the time. It will unironically make you more comfortable in your own skin.

Gonna sit back and watch all the guys who don’t do martial arts call this a cope and a meme
giphy.gif

DAMN RIGHT!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
just lift bro, if you start doing martial arts you'll become a balding manlet like Joe Rogan

giphy.gif
replace judo with wrestling and i agree
if you want to be a good streetfighter then you have to do boxing and wrestling
you shouldnt kick in a street fight its too risky (except a low kick if you feel comfortable with it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It's legit, I wanted to start mma/boxing years ago but was too high inhib to join a club. I am also not athletic (65kg). Once I've gymcelled a bit and build athleticism I'll start fightmaxing. I'm beta and high inhib as fuck.

Also carrying a weapon is a good idea to feel safer and act less beta. And to never be a submissive beta

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 2846