Everyone should fast down to nothing at least once.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Get to as low body weight as humanly possible. Some people have no difference in face below 20% other people its 10-8%.

If you got shit distribution genes you may need to be practically starving before you look ideal. Before you get any sort of jaw surgery bare minimum fast to 8% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
NINTCHDBPICT000703674257 1

• JFL
Reactions: foobar, rand anon and Deleted member 11126
Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, PointOfNoReturn and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
8% natural is unhealthy and unsustainable. Went to 10% a few years ago: I was so fucked up that I couldn't crap for a whole week and when I did it came out full of blood. Never again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
true. I need to get back to leanmaxxing

8% natural is unhealthy and unsustainable. Went to 10% a few years ago: I was so fucked up that I couldn't crap for a whole week and when I did it came out full of blood. Never again.
that had nothing to do with bf%. you weren't eating enough fiber, you got constipated, and it cut something in your rectum or you burst a blood vessel from straining

• +1
Reactions: foobar
jaw surgery is more feasible than 8% lol. good luck maintaining that for more than a week. and this is coming from someone who has pretty decent genetics for being lean