Everyone should run at minimum ONE steroid cycle in their life

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold

Brief exposure to anabolic steroids may have long lasting, possibly permanent, performance-enhancing effects, shows a study published today [28 October] in The Journal of Physiology.

“Mice were briefly exposed to steroids which resulted in increased muscle mass and number of cell nuclei in the muscle fibres. Three months after withdrawal of the drug (approximately 15% of a mouse’s life span)

The findings might have consequences for the exclusion time of doping offenders as brief exposure to anabolic steroids might have long lasting performance-enhancing effects.

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif

even one 500mg test e cycle will you GENETICALLY BETTER than any permanent natural

that's right you low t pussys, time to get a needle and run a 16 week cycle like a man

Testosterone-Enanthate-Injection.jpg

2ZOh5sT.jpg

499215742.jpg

@6ft4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 20189 and 1 other person
no

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: Buci, RichardSpencel, Corleone and 6 others
Bruh niggas already have erectile dysfunction at 17. Nigga tryna get the whole population bloated and infertile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I would but my hair is on life support and I'd rather keep it.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
So I can age my skin, dysregulate my endocrine system, start balding, get gynecomastia, raise my blood pressure and LDL levels, develop hideous red lobster skin and bulging veins, and possibly give myself brain damage - just so I can be a bit stronger and better at gymceling, not to mention an enlarged left ventricle of my heart which pumps blood less efficiently and raises my risk of heart attack and stroke for the rest of my life? Sounds like a great deal, I better get on that straight away!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: flman, RichardSpencel, JizzFarmer and 3 others
So I can age my skin, dysregulate my endocrine system, start balding, get gynecomastia, raise my blood pressure and LDL levels, develop hideous red lobster skin and bulging veins, and possibly give myself brain damage - just so I can be a bit stronger and better at gymceling, not to mention an enlarged left ventricle of my heart which pumps blood less efficiently and raises my risk of heart attack and stroke for the rest of my life? Sounds like a great deal, I better get on that straight away!
Coffin Dancing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Buci, Dystopian, ItsOverCel and 2 others
You only need T cycle if you are low t before. Real chads doesn't need T cycle beacuse they are on their own high T cycle whole life.

You only need T cycle if you are low t before. Real chads doesn't need T cycle beacuse they are on their own high T cycle whole life.
500 mg test will give you 10x the amount of testosterone a peaked genetically gifted chad would have.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, cmfanel and Moggable
imagine getting gyno at first cycle

No amount of Natural T can come close to a cycle

500 mg test will give you 10x the amount a testosterone peaked genetically gifted chad would have.
Even if you copy the chads T levels and inject them (70mgs a weekish) the guy injecting will still mog the chad in T so bad.

Even if you copy the chads T levels and inject them (70mgs a weekish) the guy injecting will still mog the chad in T so bad.
Yeah because your T levels would be at a consistent peak instead of fluctuating. Wish I didn’t have hair loss genes so I could inject

utterly useless comment

No test for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 8771
I think the cycle i did, indeed permanently changed something for the better, like a second puberty, and it was just 400T a bit of anavar and 10 weeks of full gymmaxing. Maybe it's that epigenetic stuff, when you get high dose of T, your genes go haywire.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: cmfanel, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person