Everyone spawns with ~$50k EV (expected value) at age 18 (credit card)

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
I can explain further but: all credit card debt can only be positive because you cant declare bankruptcy. Poor people dont abuse this atm so getting credit card debt is very easy.
Expected value calculation depends on method of flipping/wagering the money and how much credit card debt you can get.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend and AlexBrown84
I can explain further but: all credit card debt can only be positive because you cant declare bankruptcy. Poor people dont abuse this atm so getting credit card debt is very easy.
Expected value calculation depends on method of flipping/wagering the money and how much credit card debt you can get.
i need need money but my cc doesnt let me borrow more than $250 no matter how fast i pay it back and how good my credit is

Yes and destroy your credit score at it
i need need money but my cc doesnt let me borrow more than $250 no matter how fast i pay it back and how good my credit is
Cant you just get a loan?

na they wont even loan me. my credit is good so idk why

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 3828
it might not apply to all countries. In usa/canada you can get around 100k instantly (over like 1 yr) if you have a min wage part time job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
na they wont even loan me. my credit is good so idk why
just get a part time min wage job and you get access to enough credit cards. Dont get a loan

• +1

No, credit score literally doesnt matter and it resets when you turn 25 assuming you do this at 18. its harder to get a personal loan

credit cards give you infinite money because no one knows how to extract expected value out of it. btw credit card interest is 1% per month (literally nothing)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and TurkishAscender
just get a part time min wage job and you get access to enough credit cards. Dont get a loan
im in the west but not in the US. it isnt this easy

credit cards give you infinite money because no one knows how to extract expected value out of it. btw credit card interest is 1% per month (literally nothing)
how can i find CCs like this

how can i find CCs like this
look up best credit cards in your country with low required income (<18k).

This is just step 1 btw, step 2 is harder (step 2 is extracting the EV)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Most users will spend this on surgery
Including me I'm got approved for carecredit :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
look up best credit cards in your country with low required income (<18k).

This is just step 1 btw, step 2 is harder (step 2 is extracting the EV)
how do u extract the EV

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
you mean if you apply for and then get a credit card which costs 10 dollar a month, and try to pay anything while your bank account is empty, then your bank is forced to borrow you up to 50k dollars?

• Woah
I have unlimited credit card

Time to buy $100,000 leg lengthening and move to Philippines to get away from paying?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pumanator
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Toth's thot, Patient A and 1 other person
OP say it in a language that gosha would understand:feelstastyman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile
Most developed countries have harsh debt servicing ratio requirements.

Until recently only the UK and the US didn't, but even they have tightened.

It's pretty much impossible to get more than 2x your pretax annual income in card limits anywhere except the US, and that will come down very very soon in the US with warrens new bill

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43374, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 1 other person

You can't get a loan with a bad credit score. Only from predatory payday lenders, which operate at 200% interest.

I tried getting a loan from my credit union to trade on margin and was denied.

Every 6 months either apply for a credit limit increase or a new credit card all together. Opening too many credit cards in a short period of time lowers your score. It dropped my score by 50 points.

Time to buy $100,000 leg lengthening and move to Philippines to get away from paying?
Either from credmaxxing or scamming

you mean if you apply for and then get a credit card which costs 10 dollar a month, and try to pay anything while your bank account is empty, then your bank is forced to borrow you up to 50k dollars?
That's called overdrafting. Not good. Overdrafts fees are a bitch

yes
get more
dont get LL
trust

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint