Reactions: nathan and PlayersGetPlayed
If he put you on ignore there must be a reason
Yeh I know I want him to take me off. But I wanna talk to him about it

So pls tag him

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Yeh I know I want him to take me off. But I wanna talk to him about it

So pls tag him
I'll try to convince him, I'll do my best, he is a nice guy, don't annoy him further if y'all do peace idk

• +1
Reactions: nathan, NoReedemingFeature and thebuffdon690
@greycel he wants to speak to you, @thebuffdon690 said he wants to discuss ab this in pms, get back to neutral levels/peace, hear him out I'd suggest

• +1
Reactions: nathan, chudlite, Jova and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, iloveboobs and PeakIncels
U Mfs acting like a foid that cheated on her mans and want to sort things out :lul:

U gay or sum, its a guy that put u on ignore:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, nathan, chudlite and 11 others
U Mfs acting like a foid that cheated on her mans and want to sort things out :lul:

Just tag him dude

we got incel forum drama before gta 6 💀💀🙏😭 holy fricking sigma 😭 only in ohio

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, HTNcutecel, chudlite and 13 others

@greycel this most likely gay fuck wants u to unignore him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and greycel

maybe it's a friend, or he went too far and wants to be friend with him again, it's not gay, it's nothing crazy, stop acting like he just acted outrageously

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and thebuffdon690
maybe it's a friend, or he went too far and wants to be friend with him again, it's not gay, it's nothing crazy, stop acting like he just acted outrageously
...Its a incel forum they dont acually know each other

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Jova
What’s the point in being on here if you’re not gonna form some sort of connection to people

Then you leave and you accomplished nothing but rotting

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and PeakIncels
You never had online friends? just let him do his own thing, he wants to re-establish a connection, that's all

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and thebuffdon690
Hello nigga @greycel @thebuffdon690 would like to know if you are free to chat sometime soon to resolve whatever conflict you two had going on and would also like to know what time works best for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, greycel and thebuffdon690
What’s the point in being on here if you’re not gonna form some sort of connection to people

Then you leave and you accomplished nothing but rotting

You want to make friends on .org? :lul: These ppl are either pedos, annoying af, low iq or pure autistic. I would rather not

You want to make friends on .org? :lul: These ppl are either pedos, annoying af, low iq or pure autistic. I would rather not
Most are like that, it's true, but some are actually nice though, don't only look at the bad side

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yeh that also includes you

You never had online friends? just let him do his own thing, he wants to re-establish a connection, that's all
I would count @Jova @sigma ✰ and @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. AS online friends but I first met them on .com so they arnt .org rotted

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, sigma ✰, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
@ggg.tv🤫 @asdvek

It's not gay to be nice

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, PeakIncels and thebuffdon690
@Jason Voorhees

@autistic_tendencies @i_love_roosters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and autistic_tendencies
@SidharthTheSlayer

@Apparition @DarkAscender

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
@Nick.Harte @Charisma @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Nick.Harte
@JohnBaza @try2beme @TechnoBoss

@deadstock @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
@moreroidsmoredates

hiii @greycel can you unignore @thebuffdon690
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Unifnore @greycel you grey cunt

• JFL
  • +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, thebuffdon690 and Charisma
@greycel u liking comments

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
You are the worst user on this forum without a doubt. Putting up with your bullshit has been the worst experience on this forum to date. I can’t believe someone actually acts like you, makes sense why you Rot here. I’ve been wanting to say this shit for a long ass time. So let’s get started:

You think you’re some fucking beacon of intellectualism, you’re really just a lost retard who refuses to accept other peoples opinion and get mad when your called out, sign of a narcissist. I expect you to change this behaviour in the long term. I don’t give a shit about you I’m saying this bcuz u will fail at life completely if you continue living like you do.

You’re a deformed LTN who worships a false god, whatever fucking dogshit religion you belong to. You will never find a women who loves you for you, because you look like shit. And you always fucking complain about Muh slaying Muh you need to find a wife, after you probably ran through some whores yourself and now you have the audacity to complain about other people living this lifestyle. Fucking narcissistic dog. Mind your own business. I guarantee the slayers on here will go on to live 10x the life you do, while you’re rotting here sucking on Salludon’s meat until you die.

Then there’s the issue of me asking you politely for help, and you fucking ignore me 100 times, and then you have the audacity to complain that it’s disrespectful what I did and that you’re doing me a favour by helping you. Nigga you didn’t fucking help me with shit, I did all of the work myself, you fucking arrogant narcissistic POS. Rot in hell where you belong.

And then worst of all you have the fucking audacity to claim I’m the most autistic user cuz I’m developing a facial calculator lmao, which you helped me with. And then you just cop out with nah trust me bro I wasn’t coming for you. Fucking lunatic spaz. Also so by your logic then you should also be the most autistic user with me, as well as since you have the most autistically retarded rating system and theory known to man. It’s obvious you don’t want me to realise this shit so you try to sabotage it with your dogshit theories. Fucking imbecile. Die.

Holy fuck it’s dogshit. And then when I challenge you on it you run away like a fucking coward and say I’m busy. Nigga u ain’t busy with this lying ass cunt I see you rot all day on here. Fix all of this behaviour and maybe u can finally crawl out of hell. But I hope you stay there. It was made for you.

Finally got this shit off my chest now I can see you descend even more which makes me happy.

rent free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, PsychoDsk and beniman
@greycel

I’m just pissed cuz of that joke you made. I said all of those things in the heat of the moment. Looking bad it’s not even that deep

I don’t know you as a person so I don’t stand behind what I said anymore

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and PeakIncels
@greycel truth is you are the smartest user here, I was reading your posts the other day and was enlightened by your wisdom (no joke)

The only thing I stand behind is the stuff about you helping me but everything else is bollocks

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
@greycel you can forgive me or not if you wish I didn’t mean most of the stuff I said, I don’t know you like I said

but when you’ve been abused dog most of your life and then you make that “joke” about me after we spent ages talking, you can understand why I got pissed. Felt like a betrayal of everything for no reason

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
@greycel I shouldn't get in the debate at this point, not my stuff, but if you want my advice, move on, do peace, holding the grudge won't benefit neither of you, he apologized, more than that he can't

• +1