EVERYONE TAG @greycel SO HE CAN TAKE ME OFF IGNORE

@PeakIncels pls tag him again so he sees these messages

Thx

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and PeakIncels
@greycel he wants to speak to you, @thebuffdon690 said he wants to discuss ab this in pms, get back to neutral levels/peace, hear him out I'd suggest
@greycel this most likely gay fuck wants u to unignore him
Hello nigga @greycel @thebuffdon690 would like to know if you are free to chat sometime soon to resolve whatever conflict you two had going on and would also like to know what time works best for you
@greycel

C'mon bud :y'all:
hiii @greycel can you unignore @thebuffdon690
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Unifnore @greycel you grey cunt
Thank you for the tags, other than you @Charisma you can go fuck yourself

But the truth is that OP likely has Bipolar Disorder and I honestly can't waste my finite time on this Earth for people like him.
You might not know, but @ggg.tv🤫 is well aware, of OP's nature.
He followed me around thread to thread, just fucking harassing me. Tagging me, and trying to spread hate.

I didn't even ignore him, and put up with this for weeks.
I really hated the idea of ignoring a user on this site.

He's the first person Ive blocked, and one of only two people I've got on ignore on this site.
I don't even put idiots like @asdvek on ignore. Because you can learn even from the most retarded posters... how to not be like them.

So you can probably guess how deserving @thebuffdon690's place is

@thebuffdon690 I tried reconciling with you multiple times, but was rewarded with malicious hate.
Honestly, I don't even hate you in return. But I don't like you either.
You simply don't exist for me.
And it will stay that way permanently. I don't go back on my word.

I wish you the best in your life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shikataganai, Chadeep, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 10 others

But the truth is that OP likely has Bipolar Disorder and I honestly can't waste my finite time on this Earth for people like him.
He followed me around thread to thread, just fucking harassing me. Tagging me, and trying to spread hate.

He's the first person Ive blocked, and one of only two people I've got on ignore on this site.
I don't even put idiots like @asdvek on ignore. Because you can even learn from even the most retarded posters... how to not be like them.

@thebuffdon690 I tried reconciling with you multiple times, but was rewarded with malicious hate.

:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and greycel
@greycel can you unignore him? Even 5'2 balding indian janitor in Mumbai thinks you should make a peace with him for your own good.
Town janitor

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and greycel
@greycel

I’m just pissed cuz of that joke you made. I said all of those things in the heat of the moment. Looking bad it’s not even that deep

I don’t know you as a person so I don’t stand behind what I said anymore
@greycel truth is you are the smartest user here, I was reading your posts the other day and was enlightened by your wisdom (no joke)

The only thing I stand behind is the stuff about you helping me but everything else is bollocks
@greycel truth is you are the smartest user here, I was reading your posts the other day and was enlightened by your wisdom (no joke)

The only thing I stand behind is the stuff about you helping me but everything else is bollocks
@greycel you can forgive me or not if you wish I didn’t mean most of the stuff I said, I don’t know you like I said

but when you’ve been abused dog most of your life and then you make that “joke” about me after we spent ages talking, you can understand why I got pissed. Felt like a betrayal of everything for no reason

@greyc

I don't even put idiots like @asdvek on ignore. Because you can even learn from even the most retarded posters... how to not be like them.

I understand, it's a fair point, you do your thing

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, thebuffdon690 and greycel

ion think he fw you gang 💔 @thebuffdon690

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

I don't even put idiots like @asdvek on ignore. Because you can learn even from the most retarded posters... how to not be like them.

I don’t have bipolar, you already know that I’m autistic.

And yes bro I already know I was harassing you, because I was pissed, and my emotions got the better of me. And I know you apologised also, but I was blinded by rage so I didn’t even consider that apology.

Also you have to see things from my standpoint. I still don’t get why you made that joke about me, even if it was a joke, you should know autistic people have a hard time deciphering jokes, and ofc across the internet that would make it 100x harder. So it’s not like I even started this whole beef in the first place. I was just pissed u weren’t helping me with my project even though you said you would. So I feel like it’s not fair to completely blame this on me.

I don’t hate you or dislike you, I’m just simply pissed because after all of that time conversing, you turn around and “backstab me” to other people making jokes which completely felt like an attack and not a joke.

@PeakIncels not tryna involve you but the joke he made was basically calling me autistic for developing a facial calculator with a JFL emoji at the end. Now you can see how an autistic person would see this as more of an attack than a joke, especially across the internet. And you didn’t rlly explain why you made it or at least the reason you gave didn’t make much sense.

It’s fine if you don’t want to be cool again I just wanted to explain everything so you at least understand my view point. Imagine being abused dog your whole life and then someone close to you on org just starts making jokes targeted at you without any heads up, how would I even feel about that?
@ggg.tv🤫 how does it look like from ur perspective?

@greycel

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PeakIncels
I don’t have bipolar, you already know that I’m autistic.

And yes bro I already know I was harassing you, because I was pissed, and my emotions got the better of me. And I know you apologised also, but I was blinded by rage so I didn’t even consider that apology.

Also you have to see things from my standpoint. I still don’t get why you made that joke about me, even if it was a joke, you should know autistic people have a hard time deciphering jokes, and ofc across the internet that would make it 100x harder. So it’s not like I even started this whole beef in the first place. I was just pissed u weren’t helping me with my project even though you said you would. So I feel like it’s not fair to completely blame this on me.

I don’t hate you or dislike you, I’m just simply pissed because after all of that time conversing, you turn around and “backstab me” to other people making jokes which completely felt like an attack and not a joke.

@PeakIncels not tryna involve you but the joke he made was basically calling me autistic for developing a facial calculator with a JFL emoji at the end. Now you can see how an autistic person would see this as more of an attack than a joke, especially across the internet. And you didn’t rlly explain why you made it or at least the reason you gave didn’t make much sense.

It’s fine if you don’t want to be cool again I just wanted to explain everything so you at least understand my view point. Imagine being abused dog your whole life and then someone close to you on org just starts making jokes targeted at you without any heads up, how would I even feel about that?
@ggg.tv🤫 how does it look like from ur perspective?

@greycel
I think you guys should take your own "roads" (cringe but best way to say It") and just ignore eachother, it's for the best, but at least you have a closure now

• So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690
@greycel the harassing will stop though. If you truly want to know how I felt:

I feel as if you made that joke to get me off your back, because you felt I was a burden for the project, I understand how you feel

This happens a lot with people so it’s nothing new but in case you see this I don’t have any hate, just guilt, on your part as well.

That’s all

@greycel the harassing will stop though. If you truly want to know how I felt:

I feel as if you made that joke to get me off your back, because you felt I was a burden for the project, I understand how you feel

This happens a lot with people so it’s nothing new but in case you see this I don’t have any hate, just guilt, on your part as well.

That’s all
This is intresting. Keep going

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and thebuffdon690
@greycel We need more

No updates after 24h? So sad

Sad Cry GIF by Debbie Ridpath Ohi

Dnr + welcome to my ignore list buddy

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Let’s have a chat bro @greycel sort this out check my dms
@greycel my nigga take this guy off ignore he is a good man 😢.

Birds help:

@MA_ascender @chudlite @truthhurts @NZb6Air @scrunchables @iloveboobs @alurmo @enriquecel @ReadBooksEveryday (you are important my birds)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, truthhurts and MA_ascender
@greycel my nigga take this guy off ignore he is a good man 😢.

Birds help:

@MA_ascender @chudlite @truthhurts @NZb6Air @scrunchables @iloveboobs @alurmo @enriquecel @ReadBooksEveryday (you are important my birds)
@greycel already stated his wishes, as much as id like this to have a happy ending those things dont always happen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and kaligula567
@greycel already stated his wishes, as much as id like this to have a happy ending those things dont always happen
Thank you for understanding man.

The truth is I actually wish the best for him in life. I honestly hope he makes it to wherever he would like. Gets to do what fulfills him in this life.
I hold no resentment or grudge, and I'd like to believe he doesn't either.. if he is wanting to pacify things.

It's one of those situations where it is just better to not be.

This will be the last I speak of this.
No bad emotions. No happy emotions.

Just no emotions at all.

Please don't tag me in this thread. Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and chudlite