(Everyone take this) The NT Spectrum: Where Do You Fall?

Which NT category do you fall under?

• 1- Low (see explanations)

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • 2- Medium-Low (see explanations)

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • 3- Average Range (see explanations)

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • 4- Ideal (see explanations)

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 22639

Gold
Everyone answer so there isn’t survey self-selection bias (private answers)

I’m curious what portion of this place is made up of minds far from that of the average person.
We can all probably guess that this forum attracts people who tend to obsess over things, are self-focused (a good thing), maybe who look to explain poor social/dating results, etc., even if people with similar looks to them are consistently doing better in these areas.

1- Low NT
You are completely outside the realm of normal social interactions. People can probably tell something is off within 3 seconds of meeting you based on your voice/cadence, mannerisms, physiognomy, etc.
Maybe you are diagnosed extreme autism, schizo, OCD, etc. Or, maybe something caused a compounding effect over time that resulted in you missing out on huge social development milestones needed to be NT (real abuse, deformity tier looks, whatever).
You didn’t go to any high school dances and have almost certainly never been on a date.
All doctors have wanted to do to you since young is pump you with different meds.
You are extremely low NT, can’t relate to people and make acquaintances, and don’t get social norms at all.
You try and find value by joining fringe shit online mostly like communist or anarchist groups.

2. Low-Medium NT (probably majority group here)
You had some friends growing up, but they were not the cool kids and were probably in a looked down upon social status in school. Unlike score 1 above, which even the losers in school aren’t friends with, score 2 has a few friends but has weird interests and fails to find common ground with the majority.
Sports, bars, raves, and clubs do not makes sense to you. “Why do people care about people thousands of miles away wearing jerseys throwing balls and stuff?” “How do people enjoy jumping up and down together to music, I just don’t get it and that idea makes me anxious” “going to a place to buy overpriced drinks and hear loud music makes no sense, I can’t believe people do that”
In fact, dancing and some of the above things or equivalent activities actually make you cringe inside and give you a nice cortisol injection
(Then again all of the above may be correlated to intelligence more than anything since only low IQ normies can enjoy most of that retarded shit… a high IQ can put you on the left side of the NT curve for sure)
If you are the high IQ pheno of this category, then you self taught programming or read a bunch of history, economics etc on your own.
If you are the low IQ variant, it was video games, movies, whatever. ALSO, you may have been annoying to other kids for attention when younger (since you couldn’t get it otherwise, this is really ONLY for those cursed with extroversion + lower NT).
You are the one that initiates hangouts almost always. When you make a friend not at your same NT level, you had to introduce yourself rather than the other way around.
Low success with girls. You have always been behind the developmental curve for opposite sex relations since back in high school or middle school. You constantly fixate on your appearance when around them. “How to talk to girls” and “how to get girls to like you” and similar searches have all been deleted from your history at some time or another.
Thankfully, you don’t need too much social interaction since you have learned to enjoy video games, reading, or something else (probably as a cope). Maybe you cope by being at the gym more than needed since it can be seen as an excuse to not be out on the weekend and stuff.
You came here first for looks info, but you stay because you relate to people here on a level you usually can’t in real life.
Views you hold that are really far outside the majority are held because you did deep digging in the topics; you are ahead of the curve and knew facts about women way before Tate went viral, etc. you don’t join fringe stuff for attention.
FOCUS ON LOOKS: This group gets engrossed in the black pill the most and probably permasquints, makes sure to mew when walking by girls, etc. You attribute lack of success with girls to not being better looking; while this isn’t necessarily wrong, theres people at your same looks level who do better socially and in dating sicne they have better neurotypicality to align with what is needed for this.

3. Average Range
You naturally made some friends in school, and they weren’t losers or popular, just middle of the road. You are able to meet new people pretty comfortably in social situations, and you don’t worry about how you could have phrased something better days after a conversation happened.
You use social media since everyone else does, and you are a fan of at least one sport. You do and derive dopamine from normal (low IQ lol) activities like watching other men run around on TV, bars, festivals, etc.
Talking to girls is nothing serious, and you have some “female friends” (lol at this concept) and have probably dated before. Girls are not unanimously repulsed by you. You do often rely on substances to talk to them, though.
You like mainstream music.
Focus on looks: You focus on softmaxxes and hard maxxes seem overboard right now
At least before this forum, you didn’t focus much on looks and assumed you were “a bit above average” probably. If you are smart, you know that rejection from girls IS due to your looks since you are already NT enough and cool enough for most purposes. Whereas the above group is sort of mentalcels that think looks is their only issue, looks are what is holding you back, if you aren’t GL this is.

4. Ideal (max)
Making friends was always easy, and people would often initiate conversations with you. You don’t overthink shit (pretty low inhib). People always wanna invite you to their social stuff.
Dating came naturally, and you never had to look up videos on “how to be alpha” or “how to talk to girls”. The venues that the normies (score 3) enjoy are things you enjoy even MORE since you thrive in those scenarios; raves naturally end with you banging a girl that night, for example.
You don’t have to be perfect looking, but people in this group are usually either good looking or have a “brand” like the jock, the dark triad (“muh Ramirez lol”), the funny kid; you aren’t just overly average in looks and definitely not personality.
There’s almost no way you didn’t play a sport growing up. People laughed and laugh at your jokes. You get called “funny” (which can either mean good looking or just NT) sometimes or a lot.
After a school presentation, people clapped for you more than they did for normal people.
Focus on looks: You weren’t desperate to improve looks since your life already mogs most people, but you were intelligent enough to seek improvement still and somehow found this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gsizzle, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 22093 and 5 others
@Amnesia
@pneumocystosis
@Xangsane
@decadouche57
@Blackgymmax
@tyronelite
@Niko

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Jesus how the HELL did you describe me so well in section 2?
I'm frightened at the accuracy of it all XD

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 23554, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
I make absolutely zero effort to hide that I'm autistic as fuck and still get laid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 22639
Yeah I fit there pretty solidly too, what do you think your IQ is roughly?

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I make absolutely zero effort to hide that I'm autistic as fuck and still get laid.
I’ve seen you before, I’m curious what your social interactions and stuff are like tbh since this stood out to me

yeah section 2 is very accurate

I still don't understand dancing or moving with the music and it's almost disturbing how i can see normies close their eyes and vibe with music on dance floors. Meanwhile if i try to emulate them i am stiff and awkward.

In large social settings it's mayhem, I tend to move to a corner to get out of areas with a lot of human traffic and just sit there people watching, unable to involve myself in any way

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, rand anon and Deleted member 22639
I’ve seen you before, I’m curious what your social interactions and stuff are like tbh since this stood out to me
autistic sperg outs about my special interests to any person that dares to listen mixed with obscure niche opinions and downright creepy subliminal messaging that you'd expect from a communist dictator.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 22639
pretty non NT tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
I still don't understand dancing or moving with the music and it's almost disturbing how i can see normies close their eyes and vibe with music on dance floors. Meanwhile if i try to emulate them i am stiff and awkward.
Okay now that you put it that way I think I'm slightly on the lower end of Mr. No.2 XDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 22639

In large social settings it's mayhem, I tend to move to a corner to get out of areas with a lot of human traffic and just sit there people watching, unable to involve myself in any way
Yeah this is probably why I resonate with your stuff then, I think we are similar on a lot of points
Dancing is just beyond me, how do you just “do what feels natural” just not possible for category 2 NT folks
Spacing in groups is awkward like you try not to get edged out of a circle conversation and shit lol

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, LiteralCaucasian and Amnesia
NT levels often depend whether you are interacting with people who are higher or lower status than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22639
NT levels often depend whether you are interacting with people who are higher or lower status than you
I’ve thought about this before and think you are right
Category 2 feels cool and normal talking to lower category actual social subhumans but feels weird talking to NT people since their social skills exceed urs

so your the legendary autistic chad I thought you were a myth

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Orc and Deleted member 22639

As someone who enjoys dancing, I'm curious what it is exactly that causes other people to not "get" it. Would you say you struggle to feel the rhythm in a song even when you're listening to music on your own? (can you tap your feet or nod your head congruently with the beat)
Because if you can do that it wouldn't surprise me if the anxiety presented in a social context is the main crux of the issue.

• +1
As someone who enjoys dancing, I'm curious what it is exactly that causes other people to not "get" it. Would you say you struggle to feel the rhythm in a song even when you're listening to music on your own? (can you tap your feet or nod your head congruently with the beat)
Because if you can do that it wouldn't surprise me if the anxiety presented in a social context is the main crux of the issue.
I think most of group 2 can’t do this on their own either
I bet anxiety compounds this, yet if they knew they were the best dancer ever then they would want to do it
They also weren’t at the parties in elementary or middle school where people learned how to dance

Anyone can feel rhythm, but for group 2 it’s like “wtf do I do with my arms and legs now that looks acceptable and falls under the realm of ‘dancing’?”

What’s lower than 1? Im too mentalcel to qualify for this shit I deserve my own category

• Woah

I’m curious what portion of this place is made up of minds far from that of the average person.
We can all probably guess that this forum attracts people who tend to obsess over things, are self-focused (a good thing), maybe who look to explain poor social/dating results, etc., even if people with similar looks to them are consistently doing better in these areas.

1- Low NT
You are completely outside the realm of normal social interactions. People can probably tell something is off within 3 seconds of meeting you based on your voice/cadence, mannerisms, physiognomy, etc.
Maybe you are diagnosed extreme autism, schizo, OCD, etc. Or, maybe something caused a compounding effect over time that resulted in you missing out on huge social development milestones needed to be NT (real abuse, deformity tier looks, whatever).
You didn’t go to any high school dances and have almost certainly never been on a date.
All doctors have wanted to do to you since young is pump you with different meds.
You are extremely low NT, can’t relate to people and make acquaintances, and don’t get social norms at all.
You try and find value by joining fringe shit online mostly like communist or anarchist groups.

You had some friends growing up, but they were not the cool kids and were probably in a looked down upon social status in school. Unlike score 1 above, which even the losers in school aren’t friends with, score 2 has a few friends but has weird interests and fails to find common ground with the majority.
Sports, bars, raves, and clubs do not makes sense to you. “Why do people care about people thousands of miles away wearing jerseys throwing balls and stuff?” “How do people enjoy jumping up and down together to music, I just don’t get it and that idea makes me anxious” “going to a place to buy overpriced drinks and hear loud music makes no sense, I can’t believe people do that”
In fact, dancing and some of the above things or equivalent activities actually make you cringe inside and give you a nice cortisol injection
(Then again all of the above may be correlated to intelligence more than anything since only low IQ normies can enjoy most of that retarded shit… a high IQ can put you on the left side of the NT curve for sure)
If you are the high IQ pheno of this category, then you self taught programming or read a bunch of history, economics etc on your own.
If you are the low IQ variant, it was video games, movies, whatever. ALSO, you may have been annoying to other kids for attention when younger (since you couldn’t get it otherwise, this is really ONLY for those cursed with extroversion + lower NT).
You are the one that initiates hangouts almost always. When you make a friend not at your same NT level, you had to introduce yourself rather than the other way around.
Low success with girls. You have always been behind the developmental curve for opposite sex relations since back in high school or middle school. You constantly fixate on your appearance when around them. “How to talk to girls” and “how to get girls to like you” and similar searches have all been deleted from your history at some time or another.
Thankfully, you don’t need too much social interaction since you have learned to enjoy video games, reading, or something else (probably as a cope). Maybe you cope by being at the gym more than needed since it can be seen as an excuse to not be out on the weekend and stuff.
You came here first for looks info, but you stay because you relate to people here on a level you usually can’t in real life.
Views you hold that are really far outside the majority are held because you did deep digging in the topics; you are ahead of the curve and knew facts about women way before Tate went viral, etc. you don’t join fringe stuff for attention.
FOCUS ON LOOKS: This group gets engrossed in the black pill the most and probably permasquints, makes sure to mew when walking by girls, etc. You attribute lack of success with girls to not being better looking; while this isn’t necessarily wrong, theres people at your same looks level who do better socially and in dating sicne they have better neurotypicality to align with what is needed for this.

3. Average Range
You naturally made some friends in school, and they weren’t losers or popular, just middle of the road. You are able to meet new people pretty comfortably in social situations, and you don’t worry about how you could have phrased something better days after a conversation happened.
You use social media since everyone else does, and you are a fan of at least one sport. You do and derive dopamine from normal (low IQ lol) activities like watching other men run around on TV, bars, festivals, etc.
Talking to girls is nothing serious, and you have some “female friends” (lol at this concept) and have probably dated before. Girls are not unanimously repulsed by you. You do often rely on substances to talk to them, though.
Focus on looks: You focus on softmaxxes and hard maxxes seem overboard right now
At least before this forum, you didn’t focus much on looks and assumed you were “a bit above average” probably. If you are smart, you know that rejection from girls IS due to your looks since you are already NT enough and cool enough for most purposes. Whereas the above group is sort of mentalcels that think looks is their only issue, looks are what is holding you back, if you aren’t GL this is.

4. Ideal (max)
Making friends was always easy, and people would often initiate conversations with you. You don’t overthink shit (pretty low inhib). People always wanna invite you to their social stuff.
Dating came naturally, and you never had to look up videos on “how to be alpha” or “how to talk to girls”. The venues that the normies (score 3) enjoy are things you enjoy even MORE since you thrive in those scenarios; raves naturally end with you banging a girl that night, for example.
You don’t have to be perfect looking, but people in this group are usually either good looking or have a “brand” like the jock, the dark triad (“muh Ramirez lol”), the funny kid; you aren’t just overly average in looks and definitely not personality.
There’s almost no way you didn’t play a sport growing up. People laughed and laugh at your jokes. You get called “funny” (which can either mean good looking or just NT) sometimes or a lot.
After a school presentation, people clapped for you more than they did for normal people.
Focus on looks: You weren’t desperate to improve looks since your life already mogs most people, but you were intelligent enough to seek improvement still and somehow found this forum
Well im a case a part because i always was very low inhib and kinda gl. Always had everything BUT i always had adhd (fuck) so making friends always was the hardest think in my life. Tbh i dont think ive made a real strong friendship. Sad.

• +1
Well im a case a part because i always was very low inhib and kinda gl. Always had everything BUT i always had adhd (fuck) so making friends always was the hardest think in my life. Tbh i dont think ive made a real strong friendship. Sad.
No way it’s ADHD then
Here in the US that means issues focusing wired at times etc if anything good for being social since people with it are usually extroverted

No way it’s ADHD then
Here in the US that means issues focusing wired at times etc if anything good for being social since people with it are usually extroverted
people dont know shit about adhd and most people nowadays claims adhd without having it. But adhd is shit for social. I always was VERY extroverted because of it, but its different. Its hard to explain. Normally who has adhd is very extroverted early one but because of that has a lot of traumas and later in life becomes exactly the opposite.

• +1
tbh if you are goodlooking it will make everything 10x easier

A chadlite prettyboy will always be #4 as long as he is friendly

• Love it
dnrd this shit + nt is cope

No NT for my ugly face but I am probably somewhere between low to medium, the problem is people hate me because of my face almost instantly so it makes no difference.

• +1
I'm 2 but my friends were popular

Is extreme ocd common around here? I've been crippled in many aspects for years due to ocd and stupid made up beliefs I obssesed over which were all reinforced by ocd

• +1
Description for medium low nt gave me chills. But it is still cope. I am not attractive enough and will keep looksmaxxibng until I am satisfied. I am getting my ritalin and lyrica next week so I will prove nt theory cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
choosing to isolate yourself for years on end isn’t a very NT thing to do is it?

im an undiagnosed schizoid and can barely function socially

isolation feels like heaven tho

• +1
#4 was me until I started becoming a teenager. Then became 2. Now 3.

• +1
I’ve thought about this before and think you are right
Category 2 feels cool and normal talking to lower category actual social subhumans but feels weird talking to NT people since their social skills exceed urs
Got nothing to do with their social skills exceeding you. If people don't like you, their way of interacting with you will throw you off no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Brazitard

1- Low NT

3. Average Range

4. Ideal (max)
I was originally totally Non-NT as I suspect I have some Autism Spectrum Disorder (toxic brain), I have a 2.45 FWHR (have pics proving Zygo + Midface measurements) and very masculine overall... I also love sports but I was an Intellectual before I was an Athlete.

I was originally an introvert although not shy as I can speak in front of crowds with no problem... BUT I had very bad conversation skills and I started to stutter + talking slow because of many hours without talking and only on the internet, but then I decided to train it and started talking to myself and to people: it got 100% better and today I speak normally, even above average speaking skills...

But my personality didn't change, I'm still an introvert and I like to be alone after social gatherings to rest because I feel DRAINED...

But yeah: NTness can be trained as long as you are low-inhibition enough to try and put a bit of effort into it... Personality not THAT much tho.

• +1
tbh if you are goodlooking it will make everything 10x easier

A chadlite prettyboy will always be #4 as long as he is friendly
not true bro. Because you need to try looksmaxing first to be a prettyboy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 22639
Got nothing to do with their social skills exceeding you. If people don't like you, their way of interacting with you will throw you off no matter what
Not every people will bully you if you are ugly/different: only insecure below-average normies trying to statusmaxx will put people down...

And if you are losing the battle aka being bullied you can always go down shooting by snapping at them so at least you don't get disrespected: respect and fear are two different things and I prefer the former than the latter, BUT it's always better being feared than disrespected in my opinion, ALWAYS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22639
Description for medium low nt gave me chills. But it is still cope. I am not attractive enough and will keep looksmaxxibng until I am satisfied. I am getting my ritalin and lyrica next week so I will prove nt theory cope.
Nice man, that’s me even though I’m decent looking
Have to work on looks and social skills no matter where ur at if you want the best life

I was originally totally Non-NT as I suspect I have some Autism Spectrum Disorder (toxic brain), I have a 2.45 FWHR (have pics proving Zygo + Midface measurements) and very masculine overall... I also love sports but I was an Intellectual before I was an Athlete.

I was originally an introvert although not shy as I can speak in front of crowds with no problem... BUT I had very bad conversation skills and I started to stutter + talking slow because of many hours without talking and only on the internet, but then I decided to train it and started talking to myself and to people: it got 100% better and today I speak normally, even above average speaking skills...

But my personality didn't change, I'm still an introvert and I like to be alone after social gatherings to rest because I feel DRAINED...

But yeah: NTness can be trained as long as you are low-inhibition enough to try and put a bit of effort into it... Personality not THAT much tho.
Good insight and point
For personality you really would have to use Phenibut or something

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
not true bro. Because you need to try looksmaxing first to be a prettyboy.
Yes and Normies are too High Inhibition to join forums like this and are afraid of being seen as "weird" and be cancelled by retards of the likes of Inceltears, so I think Looksmaxxers are almost always Non-NT, well, at least not by default.

Normies trying to Looksmaxx will always be Lurkers hence the amount of "Bluepiller" numbers you see in threads is so high, sometimes matching the amount of logged members.

• +1
Nice man, that’s me even though I’m decent looking
Have to work on looks and social skills no matter where ur at if you want the best life
I am decent looking + above average height, but I have always gone to an all boys school so never talked to women not related to me for more than like a minute in my life tbh. I have to softmaxx and then do viable hardmaxxes before I try to even stand a chance considering how far behind I am

• +1

1- Low NT

3. Average Range

4. Ideal (max)

If this was a spectrum I’d be a 3 but closer to 2 than 4. I have 3 different friend groups and some I initiate more than others (mainly because they are higher inhib, but still fun to be around). With my popular friends it’s always 50/50 who initiates. I also like social settings such as bars, clubs etc. It spikes my dopamine dancing and talking to strangers.

Pre puberty, before I thought about relationships with women I was definitely a high 3 to low 4, but after hitting puberty, getting horny and becoming obese I think I became a high 2 after facing rejection and being treated differently for my appearance. It’s first after losing weight that I started reverting back to a 3 which I think is where I naturally am.

Quality thread nontheless.

• +1
I heard that if you crush Ritalin pills and snort them, the effect will be shortened but heightened, acting pretty much like Cocaine...

I took Ritalin in the past for diagnosed ADHD but didn't know about that at the time otherwise I would have done it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 23218
I heard that if you crush Ritalin pills and snort them, the effect will be shortened but heightened, acting pretty much like Cocaine...

I took Ritalin in the past for diagnosed ADHD but didn't know about that at the time otherwise I would have done it.
I dont think I will try that lol. I will see how it and lyrica helps and it if will help with my anxiety and akwardness a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Brazitard
cringed at the iq shit

• JFL
Good insight and point
For personality you really would have to use Phenibut or something
Phenibut? I have a very smart friend and he's pretty much like me, likes learning new languages, tech and things like that's only he's better than me, I spoke 3 languages at the time as an autodidact and he spoke 5...

He was really into Nootropics at the time (before it went mainstream) and I think he used or at least experimented with some...

They seem legit, I think I'll try it once I get money so my dream of speaking 30 languages can become true (easier and faster)!

• +1
I dont think I will try that lol. I will see how it and lyrica helps and it if will help with my anxiety and akwardness a bit.
Normies in my country were snorting lots of Ritalin to stay awake all night and study for uni and exams lol

• +1
Phenibut? I have a very smart friend and he's pretty much like me, likes learning new languages, tech and things like that's only he's better than me, I spoke 3 languages at the time as an autodidact and he spoke 5...

He was really into Nootropics at the time (before it went mainstream) and I think he used or at least experimented with some...

They seem legit, I think I'll try it once I get money so my dream of speaking 30 languages can become true (easier and faster)!
Really cool, could you ask him more about his protocols?
Am curious about long term effects since natural law suggests they have to deal a harm equal to the good they provide (goes for any drug)

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
If this was a spectrum I’d be a 3 but closer to 2 than 4. I have 3 different friend groups and some I initiate more than others (mainly because they are higher inhib, but still fun to be around). With my popular friends it’s always 50/50 who initiates. I also like social settings such as bars, clubs etc. It spikes my dopamine dancing and talking to strangers.

Pre puberty, before I thought about relationships with women I was definitely a high 3 to low 4, but after hitting puberty, getting horny and becoming obese I think I became a high 2 after facing rejection and being treated differently for my appearance. It’s first after losing weight that I started reverting back to a 3 which I think is where I naturally am.

Quality thread nontheless.
Thanks for your story!

I am decent looking + above average height, but I have always gone to an all boys school so never talked to women not related to me for more than like a minute in my life tbh. I have to softmaxx and then do viable hardmaxxes before I try to even stand a chance considering how far behind I am
It’s like being in a strict family growing up no girls allowed, you just have to start somewhere and catch up not letting last hold ya back forever

I'm giga autist and always had popular friends, but was never popular myself. I was just the autist who was inexplicably good friends with a few really popular dudes and no one knew why. I guess it was because we were from the same neighborhood.

• +1
Not every people will bully you if you are ugly/different: only insecure below-average normies trying to statusmaxx will put people down...

And if you are losing the battle aka being bullied you can always go down shooting by snapping at them so at least you don't get disrespected: respect and fear are two different things and I prefer the former than the latter, BUT it's always better being feared than disrespected in my opinion, ALWAYS.
OK but I am talking about subtle forms of this, not people even getting aggressive or talking shit. When people don't like you and can't do anything physically to you, they either ignore you or give you such weak forms of communication to where you can do nothing than to leave the interaction or feel like you can't interact if you stay.

Last edited:
  • +1
OK but I am talking about subtle forms of this, not people even getting aggressive or talking shit. When people don't like you and can't do anything physically to you, they either ignore you or give you such weak forms of communication to where you can do nothing to leave the interaction or feel like you can't interact.
Fs
Mainly happens if they perceive you to be at a lower social level
Relatable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Fs
Mainly happens if they perceive you to be at a lower social level
Relatable
You just cannot mog when in an interaction with someone who perceives you as lower.

• +1
I’m somewhat of a combination between 2 & 3 but mostly 3.

• +1