Everyone talks about looks , but not personality....

final boss

final boss

Anti-nihilism / whitepiller
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Posts
330
Reputation
229
My personality mogs every user here , it's over for you guys .
I just met girl sit with her 15 min , after few minutes she said I'm funny and I have good personality.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, LowInhibNoSMV, Gaythugmax and 2 others
My personality mogs every user here , it's over for you guys .
I just met girl sit with her 15 min , after few minutes she said I'm funny and I have good personality.
Yep, not funny enough to keep you around though
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: final boss, nestivv and Thodian
Wow nice man
Just for someone like me to treat her like shit
Then she’ll go back to u as a emotional tampon
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Suicidalcel, final boss, nestivv and 1 other person
1790857879471
 
  • +1
Reactions: nestivv
I just met girl sit with her 15 min , after few minutes she said I'm funny and I have good personality.
How can she know that u have good personality after few minutes? You must be good-looking
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: final boss and Mai Sakurajima.
My personality mogs every user here , it's over for you guys .
I just met girl sit with her 15 min , after few minutes she said I'm funny and I have good personality.
Nice dudes finish last
 
  • +1
Reactions: final boss
How can she know that u have good personality after few minutes? You must be good-looking
Good question, cuz I know each other for few months :feelshah:
 
If ur not good-looking, its either going to be friendship only or a short-term relationship
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
If ur not good-looking, its either going to be friendship only or a short-term relationship
Idk man, I don't look for relationships at the moment , I have problems, I don't have problems if she flirt either :GIGACHAD:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
My personality mogs every user here , it's over for you guys .
I just met girl sit with her 15 min , after few minutes she said I'm funny and I have good personality.
Stfu son
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
good mindset and true
maybe redirect some of that into your own psyche instead of trying to brag with it

this post shows more of a flaw than a good trait
but it is entirely possible you are a great person
 
  • Love it
Reactions: final boss
good mindset and true
maybe redirect some of that into your own psyche instead of trying to brag with it

this post shows more of a flaw than a good trait
but it is entirely possible you are a great person
Thanks dude appreciate it 🙏 , I'm gonna redirect it
 
  • Love it
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
18
Views
123
Jgns
Jgns
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
15
Views
74
BatuhanXXX
BatuhanXXX
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
1
Views
27
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
7nclave
Replies
8
Views
84
7nclave
7nclave
RichCoopersRoomate
Replies
13
Views
80
Wicket
Wicket

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Deadcool11
Back
Top