Everyone thinks you’re a freak, a dog

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
All because you’re inel. Just because you can’t compete in the fucked up dating market and decide to drop out everyone thinks you’re a freak who should be looked down upon with contempt and suspicion.

No one respects nor will they ever respect you. If you’re mentioned you’ll always be the butt of the joke, the punching bag of the conversation. If they’re having a bad day they’ll take it out on you if you’re nearby or you’re brought up.

With the way everything is going, no one is gonna Let you even work if they know you’re incel. They’ll beat you down over and over and then when you finally get up, you finally stand up after all the beatings and lash out, they all will collectively knock you down and act confused as to why you lashed out. They’ll call you a radicalized misogynist who’s a victim of our “patriarchal culture”.

You can find refuge with other incels online, but you will constantly have your content copy and pasted by soyboy numales who think that they’re doing everyone a service by bullying incels online. You may even get doxxed and have everything you have left in your life taken from you.

There’s nothing for you, remember this. Ascend or die. Escape inceldom or rope. That’s all there is

@Aesthetic
@UnderCovrN0rmie
@Catawampus
@EthnicelAscension
@LordNorwood

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Aesthetic, stuckneworleans and 2 others
the entire world is the enemy of unattractive men, it's why 437lb redditors despise them so much, like crabs in a bucket

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, stuckneworleans, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Likewise, if you get to the top, you will always be respected no matter how badly you fuck up, this effect multiplies every PSL level you go up tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
thats why inkwells should be gymcel so u dont get pushed around

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Blackout.xl
Telling people that you don't worship women and that you can live peacefully without them is like telling people you are a nazi and it's not even an exaggeration

• +1
thats why inkwells should be gymcel so u dont get pushed around
Indeed. But at a point gymcelling won’t even help. A 5’7 manlet incel who gymcells won’t be taken that seriously, people will laugh.
Telling people that you don't worship women and that you can live peacefully without them is like telling people you are a nazi and it's not even an exaggeration
I’ll tell anyone I talk to that you shouldn’t worship pussy and put it on a pedestal. If they think I’m nazi then over but so whar

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4671
Indeed. But at a point gymcelling won’t even help. A 5’7 manlet incel who gymcells won’t be taken that seriously, people will laugh.

I’ll tell anyone I talk to that you shouldn’t worship pussy and put it on a pedestal. If they think I’m nazi then over but so whar
depends there's a manlet gymcel in my school whose 5'5 and no one fucks with him, depensd if ur high bf or lean if ur lean gymcel u wont look that ogremaxxed, if ur big but not lean u will look more intdimating to normies

• +1
Legit thread,
depends there's a manlet gymcel in my school whose 5'5 and no one fucks with him, depensd if ur high bf or lean if ur lean gymcel u wont look that ogremaxxed, if ur big but not lean u will look more intdimating to normies
Yes ogre mode or bear mode,

I was like this before, so much respect

Not even other virgin losers respect other virgin losers. Just look at this site

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber and Blackout.xl