Everyone wants incels DEAD deep down

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Deathface:
There is no such thing as 'finding your inner peace' by accepting your looks. As an incel, people want to hurt you, and if they had the possibility and the right to do so, they would kill you in a heartbeat. You're living on survival-mode. You need to survive in a very very hostile world. In such a situation and environment, it's impossible to find peace of mind. You will suffer, suffer tremendously. There is no escape, no ideology can save you, no spiritual leader, no meditation, no shrink, no therapy, no money, no parental love, no luck, nothing.

Nothing, nothing can save you. They just want to hurt you, cause suffering and eventually kill you. They want to KILL you. Yes, deep down they want to KILL you.

Heightcel:
Exactly what I've been saying since day 1

"Acceptance" doesn't exist. What they actually mean is "resignation". You should "give up" on trying to improve your looks, height, frame, whatever your problem is, brainwash yourself with bullshit platitudes and copes, and "forget" about the oppression and discrimination you will suffer because of your physical flaws, because "obsessing" over your flaws is "neurotic" and "mentally unhealthy"

The interesting thing about the "subjective morality" of "normal" people is that it is every bit as discriminatory as the people who adhere to it.

Nobody tells mentally ill transsexuals to "accept" themselves as their birth gender. If any of the posters here were to wake up tomorrow and say they're not really a man, they're a woman, and now they need to start taking estradiol pills for life and get facial feminization and all sorts of other barbaric surgeries to resemble a twisted caricature of a woman, they would be showered with positive affirmations and public support.

But God forbid you say you're unhappy with your looks, height, frame, or whatever else. Then you're "mentally ill" and need a psychiatrist and yummy habit-forming brain-mutating no-better-than-placebo pills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Arkantos, BrettyBoy and 23 others
Bad day?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I see people attacking incels even on this forum. It never fucking began for us.
Why would I have a bad day by stating the truth?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Blitz, jefferson and 6 others
To be honest, take the Solipsism pill, be a prick, treat people like shit, hell even kill people and indulge in cannibalism and rape

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, androidcel and Autist
To be honest, take the Solipsism pill, be a prick, treat people like shit, hell even kill people and indulge in cannibalism and rape
How does this relate to the thread?

Legit thread, nothing can save incels other than surgeries and ascending

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CopingCel, Bluepill and 2 others
@Ritalincel or @Insomniac Post this on incels.is, there have been a sharp decline in legit blackpill threads.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and Insomniac

In my own, which I created, it relates to my superego, and correlates with my own understanding of the world, which is the only understanding of the world and word as law.

I see the psl scene including incels.is straying away from the blackpill.
What a fate.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
they rather throw a pity party

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Not if I eliminate myself firsy buddy boyo.:feelsautistic::feelsrope:
Lelouch GIF

You aren't going before me, brother.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
@Enigmatic93

I think what you were looking for in that last paragraph was Jew pills, yes?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
High IQ thread.

@Ritalincel or @Insomniac Post this on incels.is, there have been a sharp decline in legit blackpill threads.
Ritalin beat me to it :feelsrope:

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and Extra Chromosome
"Acceptance" doesn't exist. What they actually mean is "resignation". You should "give up" on trying to improve your looks, height, frame, whatever your problem is, brainwash yourself with bullshit platitudes and copes, and "forget" about the oppression and discrimination you will suffer because of your physical flaws, because "obsessing" over your flaws is "neurotic" and "mentally unhealthy" [/URL]

Yeah I've mentioned this before, both here and on braincels. Society HATES the idea of incels and low SMV men actually improving their looks. Everyone around you will convince you not to looksmax and tell you that there's "nothing wrong with your looks".

Only ineffective looksmaxing (clothes, haircut, natty gymcelling) is encouraged while effective looksmaxing (plastic surgery, roids, skincare) is discouraged. It's not a coincedence. These things are discouraged because they actually fucking work.

Overall, society will shame you into thinking looksmaxing is unhealthy because it wants you to become a good little cuckboi who will become a dancing monkey betabux with a "good personality" to appease and entertain and validate women. Also, society needs people to be at the bottom so the naturally gifted can feel better about themselves while deluding themselves that they got where they are because they earned it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
Yeah I've mentioned this before, both here and on braincels. Society HATES the idea of incels and low SMV men actually improving their looks. Everyone around you will convince you not to looksmax and tell you that there's "nothing wrong with your looks".

Only ineffective looksmaxing (clothes, haircut, natty gymcelling) is encouraged while effective looksmaxing (plastic surgery, roids, skincare) is discouraged. It's not a coincedence. These things are discouraged because they actually fucking work.

Overall, society will shame you into thinking looksmaxing is unhealthy because it wants you to become a good little cuckboi who will become a dancing monkey betabux with a "good personality" to appease and entertain and validate women. Also, society needs people to be at the bottom so the naturally gifted can feel better about themselves while deluding themselves that they got where they are because they earned it.
Thanks for the reply dear blackpilled fellow.
I can't contain my boiling rage and hatred right now.

Don't argue with normies about looksmaxing,looksism and black pill. You will just get annoyed and want to hit them. Seriously I got into some debate with my mom and aunt when they found out I use a dermaroller.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel and Autist
Dob's argue with normies about looksmaxing,looksism and black pill. You will just get annoyed and want to hit them. Seriously I got into some debate with my mom and aunt when they found out I use a dermaroller.
Why? Its common knowledge that men dont want to go bald.

Why? Its common knowledge that men dont want to go bald.
They said I won't go bald because my maternal grandfather's not bald (my dad is tho) and I'm like Norwood 2. She even took it personally saying "I'm a registered nurse I know about this stuff"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel, Bluepill and 3 others
Dob's argue with normies about looksmaxing,looksism and black pill. You will just get annoyed and want to hit them. Seriously I got into some debate with my mom and aunt when they found out I use a dermaroller.

Is dermarolling legit?
Also @Extra Chromosome great post boyo

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Deathface:
There is no such thing as 'finding your inner peace' by accepting your looks. As an incel, people want to hurt you, and if they had the possibility and the right to do so, they would kill you in a heartbeat. You're living on survival-mode. You need to survive in a very very hostile world. In such a situation and environment, it's impossible to find peace of mind. You will suffer, suffer tremendously. There is no escape, no ideology can save you, no spiritual leader, no meditation, no shrink, no therapy, no money, no parental love, no luck, nothing.

Nothing, nothing can save you. They just want to hurt you, cause suffering and eventually kill you. They want to KILL you. Yes, deep down they want to KILL you.

Heightcel:
Exactly what I've been saying since day 1

"Acceptance" doesn't exist. What they actually mean is "resignation". You should "give up" on trying to improve your looks, height, frame, whatever your problem is, brainwash yourself with bullshit platitudes and copes, and "forget" about the oppression and discrimination you will suffer because of your physical flaws, because "obsessing" over your flaws is "neurotic" and "mentally unhealthy"

The interesting thing about the "subjective morality" of "normal" people is that it is every bit as discriminatory as the people who adhere to it.

Nobody tells mentally ill transsexuals to "accept" themselves as their birth gender. If any of the posters here were to wake up tomorrow and say they're not really a man, they're a woman, and now they need to start taking estradiol pills for life and get facial feminization and all sorts of other barbaric surgeries to resemble a twisted caricature of a woman, they would be showered with positive affirmations and public support.

But God forbid you say you're unhappy with your looks, height, frame, or whatever else. Then you're "mentally ill" and need a psychiatrist and yummy habit-forming brain-mutating no-better-than-placebo pills.

Our closest relative species

• +1

Touché. Nobody irl understands why I'm looksmaxing nor does anyone encourage me to do it. That's why I just shut myself in against all the normalfags and their "just be yourself" BS.

2 years ago I wrote on my whatsapp status : shit like "just be yourself" is nothing but condescending mercy humans grant to subhumans. If you're subhuman and buy that shit, instead of getting yourself out of your subhumanity, you're fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, GenericChad1444 and Extra Chromosome
Touché. Nobody irl understands why I'm looksmaxing nor does anyone encourage me to do it. That's why I just shut myself in against all the normalfags and their "just be yourself" BS.
Dude everyone I've discussed looksmaxing and lookism with has agreed with me that it's a good idea.

Dude everyone I've discussed looksmaxing and lookism with has agreed with me that it's a good idea.
Good for you. People around me are just too bluepilled and my family too traditional.

• +1
We are all incel at one point.

• +1
Good for you. People around me are just too bluepilled and my family too traditional.
I suspect once I tell my Dad about my rhinoplasty I'm getting a death stare from hell

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, xz90 and Bluepill
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Autist and 2 others
I suspect once I tell my Dad about my rhinoplasty I'm getting a death stare from hell
My mom's always dissuading me from hard-core looksmaxing by saying "you're already gl enough "" all my colleagues say you're handsome " JFL.

• +1
Reactions: xz90, kobecel and Deleted member 245
My mom's always dissuading me from hard-core looksmaxing by saying "you're already gl enough "" all my colleagues say you're handsome " JFL.
Yeah be polite when your mom calls you handsome, but her opinion means jack shit for what you should do irl.

Good post. TDL;DR
Ascend or descend from a ledge

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Coping and Extra Chromosome
2 years ago I wrote on my whatsapp status : shit like "just be yourself" is nothing but condescending mercy humans grant to subhumans. If you're subhuman and buy that shit, instead of getting yourself out of your subhumanity, you're fucked.
any reactions?
Isn't against Islam?

"Everyone" I don't want myself dead.

“Brad Pitt used to be incel, there’s hope for you br0!”
not saying it's not over.
Just saying that no matter how good you look females still have the upper hand.

not saying it's not over.
Just saying that no matter how good you look females still have the upper hand.