Everyone wants incels DEAD deep down

I'm just contrarian and disagree for the sake for disagreeing with OP. besides what's the point of an hero if you don't take other souls with you to hades?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Extra Chromosome
I don't think it is. Pretty sure he said before he isn't muslim anyway
I know he doesnt believe but he said he hasnt told his family. I think in islam, altering your body for vanity is sin or something. then again what do i know :feelsuhh:

Huh? Sorry I don't speak yiddish

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Oh I'm sorry I mean Swedish

• +1
I know he doesnt believe but he said he hasnt told his family. I think in islam, altering your body for vanity is sin or something. then again what do i know :feelsuhh:
Altering your body for vanity a sin? Islamcels that adhere to that are gonna be held

Altering your body for vanity a sin? Islamcels that adhere to that are gonna be held
I looked it up. Only if a birth defect or accident. So like all religion any sect can reinterpret the book to there choosing. Like in iran were surgery is ok because Allah likes beauty. JFL claim you entire existence is a defect :lul: My face was an accident.

• +1
Reactions: Unmasked, Autist and Extra Chromosome
I looked it up. Only if a birth defect or accident. So like all religion any sect can reinterpret the book to there choosing. Like in iran were surgery is ok because Allah likes beauty. JFL claim you entire existence is a defect :lul: My face was an accident.
Just have good intentions theory is absolutely legit.

srs.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and The Dude Abides
Yahoo answers comment on Iranians getting plastic surgery
"Of course. If they can chop off someone arm, then why wouldn't they allow face chopping. "
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
so true tbh

• +1
Sad nigga hours.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, xz90 and Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Legit ogre srs.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
@godsmistake

HAHAHAHA

@Ritalincel @Insomniac @The Dude Abides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel, androidcel and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
HAHAHAHA

@Ritalincel @Insomniac @The Dude Abides

I wouldn't go as far to say normie's want incels dead. But I do agree people will use whatever weakness/flaw against you if they wanted to and the way you look/virginity is the one that hurts the most.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I wouldn't go as far to say normie's want incels dead. But I do agree people will use whatever weakness/flaw against you if they wanted to and the way you look/virginity is the one that hurts the most.
If it was legal to kill incels people would do it in a heartbeat.

go paddock

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Extra Chromosome
Rise, my children.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
How tall are you btw?

• +1
What do you think of jewpills?
effective? useless? harmful? as in psyhciatry pills.
Might be relevant in the political/economic context, but I don't see how that matters in modern dating. Is the media promoting any phenotype/traits that would benefit Jews specifically? Most top tier chads aren't Jews anyway. Their primary advantages - education, career and wealth - don't mean that much to modern women as they did 50 years ago.

• +1
Might be relevant in the political/economic context, but I don't see how that matters in modern dating. Is the media promoting any phenotype/traits that would benefit Jews specifically? Most top tier chads aren't Jews anyway. Their primary advantages - education, career and wealth - don't mean that much to modern women as they did 50 years ago.
View attachment 26996
I was asking about jew psychiatry meds. Sorry for not elaborating lol.