Everyone wants to shit on me now that i descended

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
People in this forum, people irl, i have nowhere to go to catch a break. People are evil and Will cherish with Joy when you fail. I don't know what to do anymore, no One supports me not even my parents. I did nothing to deserve all this hate, i was Always a kind hearted guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch, datboijj, laaltin and 3 others
Don't worry I will support you 🙂👍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 60975
bad horse time to drown you in the rubicon

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
People in this forum, people irl, i have nowhere to go to catch a break. People are evil and Will cherish with Joy when you fail. I don't know what to do anymore, no One supports me not even my parents. I did nothing to deserve all this hate, i was Always a kind hearted guy
Post your PayPal I’ll send you $400

bad horse time to drown you in the rubicon
IMG 20240314 234552
not horse and have Bones that pop out my face at High bf. I could easily become relevant again if i could shed that goddamn fat.

View attachment 2802800 not horse and have Bones that pop out my face at High bf. I could easily become relevant again if i could shed that goddamn fat.
You cant shed that fat without injecting testosterone and hopping on aromatase inhibitors because of the drugs they gave you

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
Screenshot 2024 03 16 164417

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BigJimsWornOutTires
You cant shed that fat without injecting testosterone and hopping on aromatase inhibitors because of the drugs they gave you
But i don't want to be on testosterone for all my Life people here descended facially with that stuff

Nigga join the mafia or something, statusmaxx idk

But i don't want to be on testosterone for all my Life people here descended facially with that stuff
Low dosage won't do shit...and yeah since ur hormonal profile was raped in the ass u need TRT, idk if u can fix ur hormonal profile without TRT and AI

Are you still taking medications like SSRIs or antipsychotics

Low dosage won't do shit...and yeah since ur hormonal profile was raped in the ass u need TRT, idk if u can fix ur hormonal profile without TRT and AI
I can't accept that. Can't accept that for 2 months of pills i have to suffer a lifelong struggle and ruin my balls and sperm

I can't accept that. Can't accept that for 2 months of pills i have to suffer a lifelong struggle and ruin my balls and sperm
your balls and sperm are already ruined..your estrogen levels are higher than your testosterone and you cant fix that without TRT, the medication they gave you in that hospital are no joke they fuck up your hormones

No i quitted that 5 months ago
These medications change the brain chemistry significantly, however, the effects aren't pernament. Things will slowly improve and you'll be alright

View attachment 2802800 not horse and have Bones that pop out my face at High bf. I could easily become relevant again if i could shed that goddamn fat.
All you need to do is lose weight. Your problem is not bone structure, it’s facial bloating.

youll say something like this and ignore all the positive comments

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
All you need to do is lose weight. Your problem is not bone structure, it’s facial bloating.
But every time i think i've done an improvement people Just tell me i'm still fat, i'm even slim from the side, i Just have some weird hormonal artificial belly that can't be burned. Meanwhile people irl now think that i got lazy or other bs, One guy passed by my Window and yelled "we won't forget It" like i did something personal to them by being a fit mogger that had attention from women

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
your balls and sperm are already ruined..your estrogen levels are higher than your testosterone and you cant fix that without TRT, the medication they gave you in that hospital are no joke they fuck up your hormones
How Is It possible that It lasts Forever? Those medications contradict every law of physics and biology. Also doctors in Italy won't give you trt, my friend on medication went to an endocrinologist and he told him his t levels were fine, even though they were probably in the 3-400s

But every time i think i've done an improvement people Just tell me i'm still fat, i'm even slim from the side, i Just have some weird hormonal artificial belly that can't be burned. Meanwhile people irl now think that i got lazy or other bs, One guy passed by my Window and yelled "we won't forget It" like i did something personal to them by being a fit mogger that had attention from women
You shouldn’t be taking everything so seriously on this forum. If you’re lean, you can tell. Just lose the weight, use caffeine and nicotine strategically to help with fatloss.

How Is It possible that It lasts Forever? Those medications contradict every law of physics and biology. Also doctors in Italy won't give you trt, my friend on medication went to an endocrinologist and he told him his t levels were fine, even though they were probably in the 3-400s
Nigga....The medication they gave to u and ur friend are ofc different when did they give you your medication btw

Nigga....The medication they gave to u and ur friend are ofc different when did they give you your medication btw
Nope, they gave us both risperidone. I took It for 2 months and i've been 5 months off It now

Nope, they gave us both risperidone. I took It for 2 months and i've been 5 months off It now
300-400 test is extremely low and i bet ur lower than that looking at ur skinnyfat-fat physique its brutal...............calorie deficit now or death

Fuck you Thebull

It's because of brahminCurse

You shouldn’t be taking everything so seriously on this forum. If you’re lean, you can tell. Just lose the weight, use caffeine and nicotine strategically to help with fatloss.
I can't get Better than this i've been eating only 2 meals a day no sugars no snacks and i excercise whenever i can

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I can't get Better than this i've been eating only 2 meals a day no sugars no snacks and i excercise whenever i can
Get on trt

keep ignoring me

i own you

Ludovica, Elettra, Alessandra, Serafina and Livia.

TheBull mogs