• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 9801 and 5 others
I don't fraud or squint usually :'(

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 20056, currylightskin and 4 others
I'm too fat but I could be gl. People just hate me because I am over 40 and a virgin.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 16456, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
frauders are here to brag it is not good for an accurate rating

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16456, alriodai and 3 others

squinting cheeksucking clenching, dont forget faceapp​

• Ugh..
  • +1
Im indeed a subhuman tbh

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Wait you're back! Welcome! And I've been doing a bit of mewing while you where gone as well as some jaw exercises, what do you think about my recent unfrauded pic?
IMG 20220627 010308

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 19499 and 4 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-160532__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220625-160532__01.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 16456, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
I dont fraud like that but im ugly anyways so i guess its not relevant

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Wait you're back! Welcome! And I've been doing a bit of mewing while you where gone as well as some jaw exercises, what do you think about my recent unfrauded pic?
View attachment 1753084
Looks like a textbook bimax candidate mate

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16456, Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
View attachment 1753084
Thank you for the warming hospitality. :)
Omg you are ascending hard as we speak you are catching me up. For real. Look at me too. Thankfully i started a bit earlier than you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 19499, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 16456
Also on topic I dont fraud but I have not shown people really any pics of me emoting or talking or smiling because I honestly just try and avoid having any such pictures of my phone or social media cos they legit make me wanna rope. But I openly say Im failod irl by my emotes I dont cope- im just still usnure on the relative importance of emotes vs resting face

• Ugh..
Oh well, I guess I'll use all my excess money on bimax, rhinoplasty and maybe bonesmash a bit more
yeah and when youre done get a 1mm OBO cos your IPD is 1mm too narrow

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Omg you are ascending hard as we speak you are catching me up. For real. Look at me too. Thankfully i started a bit earlier than you

Oh damn! Looking good Bhai I'll always be a few steps behind you sadly

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16456 and Deleted member 18840
yeah and when youre done get a 1mm OBO cos your IPD is 1mm too narrow
Thank you for the advice I'll put it on my list, I agree the 1mm makes me look quite subhuman, gotta fix it asap

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16456 and Deleted member 18840
Nick bateman squint fraud lul

• Ugh..
  • JFL
I have good harmony and good jaw but shit eye area and buccal fat. Im medium ugly slayer

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16456

Who did this morph?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and Deleted member 18840
Who did this morph?
@justwannalooksmaxx or smth. Suicefuel morph, with it i would have been irl chad to gigachad. Then i faceapp filtered it a bit. But yes in theory it was an achievable morph before the faceapp, it was eye surgery, nose job, and mouth widening. I did the latter by myself, a nose job but this nose was too risky and no surgeon could have achieve, the eyes i have ascended them decently with softmaxxing and im thinking of doing a cantho or infra implants and for the rest idk

• Ugh..
Also on topic I dont fraud but I have not shown people really any pics of me emoting or talking or smiling because I honestly just try and avoid having any such pictures of my phone or social media cos they legit make me wanna rope. But I openly say Im failod irl by my emotes I dont cope- im just still usnure on the relative importance of emotes vs resting face
iv enever seen you

• Ugh..
  • +1

looks uncanny tbh. nobody looks like this

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16456
I also have a subhuman smile... bulbous nose, round jaw and shitty mouth area, so I avoid smiling.

You have a lot of slays as a normie. Do you ever smile with your hookups? Don't you need to smile to be NT? Or you permanently have a neutral look?

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16456
I also have a subhuman smile... bulbous nose, round jaw and shitty mouth area, so I avoid smiling.

You have a lot of slays as a normie. Do you ever smile with your hookups? Don't you need to smile to be NT? Or you permanently have a neutral look?
Why you ignore me king 🥲 i can give you tips regarding slays

• Ugh..
kys but also thanks for the rep @Lejit

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16456

I tend to avoid a mouth option smile irl as much as a I can cos I know it looks bad on me. I also think my face looks really bad when I’m talking but having said that whe I’ve seen random pictures taken of some of my objectively good looking friends snapped mid convo they also seem to descend significantly if they’re caught of guard mid convo vs a neutral expression so I think it’s possibly the normal to look better with a neutral expression vs talking to or smiling - having said that my descenion seems particularly severe compared to othrs

Actually btw I think the bulbous nose could also be part of the reason why my smile is bad in addition to my short face- my nose looks even more wide and bulbous when smiling.

Your face sounds similar to mine wrt the bulbous nose and low gonial angle you mentioned. Although I don’t have a rounded jaw, my jaw is rather square and angular - I look a bit like a minecraft character in that regard.

I tend to avoid a mouth option smile irl as much as a I can cos I know it looks bad on me. I also think my face looks really bad when I’m talking but having said that whe I’ve seen random pictures taken of some of my objectively good looking friends snapped mid convo they also seem to descend significantly if they’re caught of guard mid convo vs a neutral expression so I think it’s possibly the normal to look better with a neutral expression vs talking to or smiling - having said that my descenion seems particularly severe compared to othrs
try to talk with a correct tooth allignment, if u have overbite then jut when you talk. and move ur jaw foreward

try to talk with a correct tooth allignment, if u have overbite then jut when you talk. and move ur jaw foreward
I’ve got a skeletal overbite but it’s dentally compensated. When I’m chewing you can see my overbite and I look awful.

This is my worry with jaw surgery cos I have to decomprnsate my bite which will make me tenooraryoly look awful

guys how do you like my new contacts and fillers? @Niko69

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
No offense bro but the only pictures I've seen of you have been foid tier angled pics. You aren't any different if that's what ur Tryna say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and EasternRightWinger15
This whole thread is funny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
People with narrow palates look worse when opening their mouth to talk, eat, suck dick, etc

People with narrow palates look worse when opening their mouth to talk, eat, suck dick, etc
I think my palate width is average

Idk I thought narrow palate had way less teeth show than this (laterally I mean). I need more vertical incisor show already aware of that

Attachments

• B00D7889-DEDD-4ABA-9735-B4959DF83EC7.jpeg
    B00D7889-DEDD-4ABA-9735-B4959DF83EC7.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Wtf why so casually sucking dicks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 19157
“there is a good chance you mog me” lol nigga fuck you.
I just maybe don't remember correctly how you look like, don't be butthurt

I can PM if you want, but idk what tf you must have seen to think I could mog, not even Amnesia mogs that.
man this is obvious ultra-heavy faceapp morph, I don't look like that at all :feelskek: we were just joking with @Niko69 and @StreegeReturn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840