everyone will ascend

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
literally once you know this much psl autism its impossible that you dont ascend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, silencio, Aero and 6 others
Arise Tales Of GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, rand anon, Autismcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Autismcel, Chrisssy and 1 other person
We will all ascend—only through faith in Jesus Christ ✝️😇🙏🏻💪🏻

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, silencio, brucewayne78 and 2 others
Doesn't mean shit, this place is mental masturbation for most

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, mayo mogger and Accelerator
I’ll ascend once I get rhino and bleach my skin

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, rand anon, Klasik01 and 1 other person
I agree to a certain extent, some have such shit genetics that they’re just capped at ltn and natural selection plays its role.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I’ll ascend once I get rhino and bleach my skin
Any tips on skin whitening? Ppl say use glutathione, niacinamide or monobenzone. What else can I buy

• +1
Reactions: aber, Lebron_James and mayo mogger
Any tips on skin whitening? Ppl say use glutathione, niacinamide or monobenzone. What else can I buy
Don’t use Monobenzone that’s nuclear option. IMO from what I’ve tried out glut is cope unless your injecting glut IV which again is hella dangerous. Best bet is hydroquinone + MSM + Tret + vitamin C megadose + asthaxentin. That’s what I’m doing

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, rand anon and Klasik01
Don’t use Monobenzone that’s nuclear option. IMO from what I’ve tried out glut is cope unless your injecting glut IV which again is hella dangerous. Best bet is hydroquinone + MSM + Tret + vitamin C megadose + asthaxentin. That’s what I’m doing
Seriously man, I was going to buy monobenzone soon because they said it destroyed melanin forever and I could become white like Michael Jackson.
Why is it so bad?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Seriously man, I was going to buy monobenzone soon because they said it destroyed melanin forever and I could become white as Michael Jackson.
Why is it so bad?
Yes it does destroy melanin forever but that’s not rly a good thing. Gives u a way bigger risk of getting skin cancer and other skin related diseases. Unless ur Uber black u don’t need it . If ur curry like me just use hydroquinone and everything else I mentioned it will be enough

• JFL
I agree to a certain extent, some have such shit genetics that they’re just capped at ltn and natural selection plays its role.
no literally a lot people with brains will hardmaxx , i cant live with knowing that i have inward gonions for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Yes it does destroy melanin forever but that’s not rly a good thing. Gives u a way bigger risk of getting skin cancer and other skin related diseases. Unless ur Uber black u don’t need it . If ur curry like me just use hydroquinone and everything else I mentioned it will be enough
hyrdoquinone is used for dengue treatmen lmfao?

Bro I just googled all of this and none of them said it was for skin whitening lol specially MSM and Tret. Did you see a big result from these supplements? And ChatGPT said it was a temporary result so monobenzone might be better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Lebron_James and mayo mogger
Bro I just googled all of this and none of them said it was for skin whitening lol specially MSM and Tret. Did you see a big result from these supplements?
skin color is cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, brucewayne78, Lebron_James and 1 other person
Bro I just googled all of this and none of them said it was for skin whitening lol specially MSM and Tret. Did you see a big result from these supplements? And ChatGPT said it was a temporary result so monobenzone might be better.
Bro if you’ve done any research on this website, you’ll know the stuff I listed were legit. But if u still wanna go and use Monobenzone go for it

• +1
  • JFL
no literally a lot people with brains will hardmaxx , i cant live with knowing that i have inward gonions for the rest of my life
Hard to decipher english spoken by an ethnic, but I disagree because so many people’s lives are determined as soon as they’re born. Some ppl are simply genetic failures to the point surgery can’t save them.

• +1
Hard to decipher english spoken by an ethnic, but I disagree because so many people’s lives are determined as soon as they’re born. Some ppl are simply genetic failures to the point surgery can’t save them.
nigga its grammatically correct you are just retarded. AGREE WITH THE REST

nigga its grammatically correct you are just retarded. AGREE WITH THE REST
I’m aware, you just speak like the average middle school kid, which is fine, because english isn’t your native language.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
i will be reborn

• +1