Everyone's a capitalist till an Indian steals their 120th McDonald's job

tbh this only an issue if you're a poor brokie. Unironically how are you getting outcompeted by some FOB Punjabi who barely speaks speak english and doesn't even have any skills. Like you must work at Tim Horton's or some shit.

Rich Canadians don't generally give a shit since immigration is usually good for the economy as a whole. The type of immigration that's bad for the economy doesn't occur in Canada or the US, it's mostly limited to Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gengar
poor brokie. Unironically how are you getting outcompeted by some FOB Punjabi who barely speaks speak english and doesn't even have any skills. Like you must work at Tim Horton's or some shit.
What part of government is paying 40% of their salary is lost on you? Their skills are shit and they barely speak the language but the companies don't give a shit cause they are getting the sweetest deal they can get.

And they are terrible for the housing economy, I don't see home prices in Europe getting 10x

What part of government is paying 40% of their salary is lost on you? Their skills are shit and they barely speak the language but the companies don't give a shit cause they are getting the sweetest deal they can get.

And they are terrible for the housing economy, I don't see home prices in Europe getting 10x
Housing prices going up are good if you're rich you absolute retard. If you owned like 2-3 properties 20 years ago in Canada you're doing really well now in Canada.

Housing prices going up are good if you're rich you absolute retard. If you owned like 2-3 properties 20 years ago in Canada you're doing really well now in Canada.
Do I give a fuck if 1% benefits from this? Why are you strawmanning into retarded arguments that don't apply to what I was saying? Idc if immigrants benefit the rich when this was clearly phrased as affecting the average person

Do I give a fuck if 1% benefits from this? Why are you strawmanning into retarded arguments that don't apply to what I was saying? Idc if immigrants benefit the rich when this was clearly phrased as affecting the average person
Imagine being an average person lmao.

Over for plumbers and other wagecucks

imagine not being part of the 1%:lul:
There's a good chance based on this site's demographics you're a street shitting indian so yeah imagine not being part of the 1%
Funny GIF

Retarded fucking government of Canada is paying upwards of 30% of an Indians salary so why the fuck would any major corp hire anybody else? Indians here also own lots of franchises and only hire other curries, its legit sometimes a requirement to know Punjabi IN CANADA :lul::lul:

Ive applied to 120+ of these low levels jobs since I'm 18 and I got REJECTED EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And then when I walk into Walmart, Tims, and Littarly any mall where I applied and its straight curries, not even asians or blacks just straight Indians

Ive been able to find other ways to make money but JFL at the state of Canada, the average zoomer would 100% agree they need to be cleared out, some towns are quite littarly new India

And the curries here are NOT the ones like the states, we get the shitty low IQ ones who couldn't get into America and unironically are the blacks of Canada
how is it capitalism if the gov is paying their wages, that's the complete opposite of capitalism. It's Truedau's fault

how is it capitalism if the gov is paying their wages, that's the complete opposite of capitalism. It's Truedau's fault
I see your point but my logic is why would Walmart hire a non Indian when the Indian costs less to manage

Retarded fucking government of Canada is paying upwards of 30% of an Indians salary so why the fuck would any major corp hire anybody else? Indians here also own lots of franchises and only hire other curries, its legit sometimes a requirement to know Punjabi IN CANADA :lul::lul:

Ive applied to 120+ of these low levels jobs since I'm 18 and I got REJECTED EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And then when I walk into Walmart, Tims, and Littarly any mall where I applied and its straight curries, not even asians or blacks just straight Indians

Ive been able to find other ways to make money but JFL at the state of Canada, the average zoomer would 100% agree they need to be cleared out, some towns are quite littarly new India

And the curries here are NOT the ones like the states, we get the shitty low IQ ones who couldn't get into America and unironically are the blacks of Canada
We've taken root! The reign of the white man has neared its end!

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
leave some jobs for the rest of us non whites brah :feelswah::feelswah:
We made an agreement with the jews to be the public enemy and take the attention away from them and now we have been given great power! Your cities belongs to us.

it's not Vancouver anymore it's Vancurry! They aren't called apartments anymore either, you can stay in a "Dalit Dominicile" which only serves Daal, owned by local Indians, or you can sleep on the street, up to you cumskin!

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, klip11 and 0S4MA
😂 imagine being born 300 years later, you will find 1 white person for every 100000.
Serves them right. White people are atheist and therefore deserve to be bred out of existence. Disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Gaygymmaxx
Canada isnt really french, only one province. Its basically America V2 but with even shittier government and more indians
Does it rain in Canada?

pretty wild how blacks and whites come together to hate indians

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Serves them right. White people are atheist and therefore deserve to be bred out of existence. Disgusting
At least let the Chinese have Canada, the Indians arent even the smart ones from the USA, we get the Walmart brand ones

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and klip11
At least let the Chinese have Canada, the Indians arent even the smart ones from the USA, we get the Walmart brand ones
gookslike Cumskins are also retarded godless idiots :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gooks and Cumskins are the fastest aging populations and will shrink

Sorry but god is real and he favours those who belive in him like blacks curries Arabs and Latinos. You and gooks will be removed from the gene pool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and 0S4MA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back