Everyone’s better than me

fakechang777

fakechang777

recessed nguyen fuck
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Posts
215
Reputation
133
Just realized that my whole fucking school have neutral to positive canthal tilt and ONLY MYSELF has negative canthal tilt. Let me die bruh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I'm so sorry bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: fakechang777
Can i still fix this. I’m still 14 so is there any hope left
I have a thread on it, scroll down a bit and find my eye guide. If you haven’t hit puberty too hard yet it may work for you!
 
I have a thread on it, scroll down a bit and find my eye guide. If you haven’t hit puberty too hard yet it may work for you!
Omfg bro its actually over. Growth plate is almost fused im dying bro
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
21
hypergamoushitler
hypergamoushitler
petitehoesarelaw
Replies
4
Views
20
Absurdist
Absurdist
htnbuss
Replies
18
Views
83
revivles
revivles
kanesh
Replies
3
Views
41
afroheadluke
afroheadluke
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
31
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top