Azonin

6'7 white billionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and twojei
Got measured 191cm with this so im chilling gang

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I’m going to the doctors in like 2 months so hopefully they have one of these, I measure myself properly but nonetheless I wanna be sure

I’m going to the doctors in like 2 months so hopefully they have one of these, I measure myself properly but nonetheless I wanna be sure
how tall are you like 196cm?

• +1
True, r u still growing or nah bhai ?
Im a late bloomer, I turn 18 next month and beard/facial hair started to grow now really as well as deeper voice and everything else really. When I was 16.5 I was 5'11-6' so yeah I did grow but whether I still am im not too sure. Height gains at 6'3-6'4 are different than at 6'1-6'2 i dont really care if i grow anymore

but if i do grow nothing past 6'6, even 6'6 is just kinda too tall maybe 6'5 max

• +1
Im a late bloomer, I turn 18 next month and beard/facial hair started to grow now really as well as deeper voice and everything else really. When I was 16.5 I was 5'11-6' so yeah I did grow but whether I still am im not too sure. Height gains at 6'3-6'4 are different than at 6'1-6'2 i dont really care if i grow anymore

but if i do grow nothing past 6'6, even 6'6 is just kinda too tall maybe 6'5 max
I turn 19 in august, and beginning of last year I was 187cm, then in beginning of 2022 I was 179, so I’ve grown 16cm in the course of 2 years, I’ve had a “height plateau” last year around the same time as now and then I grew more in the summer, and so I’m hoping for the same this year haha, nah but I’d be happy to just be 6’6 anything past that would be a welcome bonus

I turn 19 in august, and beginning of last year I was 187cm, then in beginning of 2022 I was 179, so I’ve grown 16cm in the course of 2 years, I’ve had a “height plateau” last year around the same time as now and then I grew more in the summer, and so I’m hoping for the same this year haha, nah but I’d be happy to just be 6’6 anything past that would be a welcome bonus
To each their own. 6'3.5 for me is good enough, if I want to feel towering I can just put on lifts to be almost 6'6 and Im used to wearing lifts lol

• +1